Caroline Hirons #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst I don’t really like to comment on someone looks am I wrong in thinking that the ‘work’ Caroline might have had done makes her look like she has invisible wires across the bottom of her cheeks. She didn’t used to look like this did she?
As someone who uses facetune a lot I can recognise it miles off. I don’t use it to edit pics I’ve taken, I use the app to actually take a picture. It basically smoothes out your skin, you can take videos too so nobody has any idea. That smooth, filtered, blurry look is just how facetune makes your face. Caroline definitely does not look like that. Her face usually resembles my Gran’s old saggy leather bag.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Whether you look youthful or not has very little to do with how many wrinkles you have. Caroline doesn't seem to get it, the procedures she has done (forehead and temple botox, cheek fillers, crazy fake lashes) might distract people from concentrating on your wrinkles, but they don't actually improve your overall looks. I think the over-filled cheeks actually bring out the saggy jawline and chin. If you draw a horizontal line right underneath her cheeks, you'd think her her lower face and neck belongs to someone 65+. But hey, she seems happy with how she looks, and if people aspire to look like that, then that's on them and not Caroline.

Reactions: 5
Whilst I don’t really like to comment on someone looks am I wrong in thinking that the ‘work’ Caroline might have had done makes her look like she has invisible wires across the bottom of her cheeks. She didn’t used to look like this did she?
Whoever does her fillers and Botox is awful. Her cheeks look like they're filled with concrete. Like something that will eventually end up on that tv show, Botched.

Reactions: 1
Whether you look youthful or not has very little to do with how many wrinkles you have. Caroline doesn't seem to get it, the procedures she has done (forehead and temple botox, cheek fillers, crazy fake lashes) might distract people from concentrating on your wrinkles, but they don't actually improve your overall looks. I think the over-filled cheeks actually bring out the saggy jawline and chin. If you draw a horizontal line right underneath her cheeks, you'd think her her lower face and neck belongs to someone 65+. But hey, she seems happy with how she looks, and if people aspire to look like that, then that's on them and not Caroline.
That’s a good point you make, and once you start with these type of treatments you have to keep it up and have more / higher doses to achieve the required results. I’m sure influencers won’t be immune from this pressure, although I’m sure they get their treatments either free or heavily discounted.

I watched the recent series of 10 years younger, when they brought the programme back. It was really just the same as the old one. I feel for the participants because they look fantastic once they’ve had their ‘makeover’. But, you know that the injections they’ve had will have cost thousands, and in a few months time, once they’re back home and they wear off, these poor people will have such a dilemma which they can probably ill afford to deal with. So either end up back at square one, or with some cheapo botch job.

Reactions: 4
So Ava is Def not social distancing and deleting commentsView attachment 140357
This is going to sound awful but she is a little tart. Her PT focuses more on her ass than anything else in her "workout" videos.

I would love someone to ask Caroline about this considering she preaches on Twitter so much about "covid rules", "social distancing" etc, and is a witch to anyone that disagrees with her. What would she say about her own daughter?

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Bit late but when you go on roaccutane I’d recommend cutting back on all your skin care to the bare essentials. Basically a soothing gentle cleanser and a very good moisturiser and some SPF. When I went on it my skin was so sensitive and sore and dehydrated. I was on 20mg a day for 6 months so quite a low dose and my skin was still so flakey
I have a dermatologist I’m due to go on roaccutane as I have another skin disorder
I use niacinamide retinol and vitamin C currently

This is going to sound awful but she is a little tart. Her PT focuses more on her ass than anything else in her "workout" videos.

I would love someone to ask Caroline about this considering she preaches on Twitter so much about "covid rules", "social distancing" etc, and is a witch to anyone that disagrees with her. What would she say about her own daughter?
I doubt she would care. She said openly on a live that her son who lives with his pregnant gf is going between their house and his own. All this whilst Jim is ‘at risk’ because of his diabetes. She even said ‘I’m not going without seeing my family’. The hypocrisy is sickening. :rolleyes: Her fans don’t seem to have picked up on it. I guess their Queen can do no wrong.

• Angry
She says it in a live/IGTV on April 29th. Early on (within the first ten mins or so). Just so I don’t misrepresent it, she does say that she is the only one going out to the shops for everyone 🤷‍♀️

Great, another ignorant and vain gen-z insta-teen, just what we need. Caroline is not gonna care though, I don't remember which podcast it was but I remember her saying she prefers the gen-z kids to millennials, so she probably co-signs these behaviors.

Great, another ignorant and vain gen-z insta-teen, just what we need. Caroline is not gonna care though, I don't remember which podcast it was but I remember her saying she prefers the gen-z kids to millennials, so she probably co-signs these behaviors.
Don’t wanna be ‘that’ person but as someone relatively close in age to her daughter could we maybe refrain from bringing her into discussion. I’m a few years older but 18 is such a precarious age with self worth and self image and all that and if her daughter does happen to read here I’d hate to think how awful it could make her feel. Like yeah her Instagram is public but she’s not an influencer or a guru or anything she’s just a young adult following trends like all her mates are probably doing. Sorry, it doesn’t really feel fair to pick her apart. Like her mum def has many flaws but ya no the girls only 18

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Don’t wanna be ‘that’ person but as someone relatively close in age to her daughter could we maybe refrain from bringing her into discussion. I’m a few years older but 18 is such a precarious age with self worth and self image and all that and if her daughter does happen to read here I’d hate to think how awful it could make her feel. Like yeah her Instagram is public but she’s not an influencer or a guru or anything she’s just a young adult following trends like all her mates are probably doing. Sorry, it doesn’t really feel fair to pick her apart. Like her mum def has many flaws but ya no the girls only 18
I agree also a similar age
It’s common to work on your booty etc what she’s doing is mainly what me and my fitness friends do

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I just had someone shout at me on a UK deals forum because I don't know who Caroline Hirons is. To be fair, I'm not into the whole influencer thing.

For years I read and chatted on the US-centric essentialdayspa and skincaretalk (bit bitchier on the latter, mind you, which made me leave) and my main take away from all that chatting and lurking was, pointers about skin peels, Dermarolling (and skin numbing/good hygiene practice), using LEDs (still have two Lightstims), the Oil Cleansing Method (which I do first, then use a mud mask afterwards), Vit C + Suncreen (day), Retin-A (night). Most of which I still do to this day. Facial exercising I got a bit er, lax, with.

I have all sorts of at-home gadgets too, but I won't bore you with those.

Always curious to hear about different perspectives and might look up her older posts (if they're still out there)...but I get the impression you lot think she's a sell-out?

Is she like the US Paula Begoun who brought out her own skincare products after a while (Paula's Choice)? I'm pretty sure she had similar accusations aimed at her.

Bit late but when you go on roaccutane I’d recommend cutting back on all your skin care to the bare essentials. Basically a soothing gentle cleanser and a very good moisturiser and some SPF. When I went on it my skin was so sensitive and sore and dehydrated. I was on 20mg a day for 6 months so quite a low dose and my skin was still so flakey
This was a few years ago mind you, but I think Roaccutane is banned in the US due to links with mood disorders/depression/suicide?

I may be remembering wrong but I nearly bought some (from an online pharmacy I won't name, don't worry) but as I have a rather shaky mental health history it made me think twice. It can make your skin incredibly, incredibly, dry, to the point of scaly and itchy, from what I read.

Edit: Re peptides - I went through a phase of using Copper Peptides but I didn't stick with it. It made my skin very red and dry, but maybe I should have persevered. I did go through a phase of using a Pretika Sonic MicroDermabrasion (cheapo US version of the Clarisonic) but my skin told me it hated that as well. I now use microfibre cloths!

As for Korean skincare, trying a few CC creams from Etude House and Skin 79 don't count, really. But I can recommend the The Face Shop Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam (some find it a bit dry, though). It foams up so much it lasts literally for years.

Last edited:
An 18-yo is old enough to know better than not social distancing though, she's deemed legally old enough to responsibly consume tobacco and alcohol, she should be able to responsibly stay home during a pandemic. When I was 18 I was in uni full-time while working 2 jobs. Also this isn't even about her being Caroline's daughter, she could be the daughter of a front-line hero and her gathering with friends at a park without a mask on would still be considered irresponsible. The whole point of someone bringing this up is to say that Caroline should have stopped this behaviour but she chose to ignore it, this thread is about Caroline so I don't see how her parenting would be off-limit. I'm sorry you took that personally (quite frankly I don't know why you would, but that's not the point) but I stand by what I said regarding her ignorance. I will not however, comment on her appearance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I am strongly uncomfortable with her daughter being called a tart. That’s a no.

Caroline is very preachy and shouty about how other people behave and it doesn’t seem like her daughter is observing social distancing there, but frankly after the Cummings tit show a lot of people will have sacked it off. It’s a horrible, confusing time for a lot of people.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
An 18-yo is old enough to know better than not social distancing though, she's deemed legally old enough to responsibly consume tobacco and alcohol, she should be able to responsibly stay home during a pandemic. When I was 18 I was in uni full-time while working 2 jobs. Also this isn't even about her being Caroline's daughter, she could be the daughter of a front-line hero and her gathering with friends at a park without a mask on would still be considered irresponsible. The whole point of someone bringing this up is to say that Caroline should have stopped this behaviour but she chose to ignore it, this thread is about Caroline so I don't see how her parenting would be off-limit. I'm sorry you took that personally (quite frankly I don't know why you would, but that's not the point) but I stand by what I said regarding her ignorance. I will not however, comment on her appearance.
Fully agree with you in regards to the not complying to social distance rules but the other comments aren’t necessary

I just had someone shout at me on a UK deals forum because I don't know who Caroline Hirons is. To be fair, I'm not into the whole influencer thing.

For years I read and chatted on the US-centric essentialdayspa and skincaretalk (bit bitchier on the latter, mind you, which made me leave) and my main take away from all that chatting and lurking was, pointers about skin peels, Dermarolling (and skin numbing/good hygiene practice), using LEDs (still have two Lightstims), the Oil Cleansing Method (which I do first, then use a mud mask afterwards), Vit C + Suncreen (day), Retin-A (night). Most of which I still do to this day. Facial exercising I got a bit er, lax, with.

I have all sorts of at-home gadgets too, but I won't bore you with those.

Always curious to hear about different perspectives and might look up her older posts (if they're still out there)...but I get the impression you lot think she's a sell-out?

Is she like the US Paula Begoun who brought out her own skincare products after a while (Paula's Choice)? I'm pretty sure she had similar accusations aimed at her.

This was a few years ago mind you, but I think Roaccutane is banned in the US due to links with mood disorders/depression/suicide?

I may be remembering wrong but I nearly bought some (from an online pharmacy I won't name, don't worry) but as I have a rather shaky mental health history it made me think twice. It can make your skin incredibly, incredibly, dry, to the point of scaly and itchy, from what I read.

Edit: Re peptides - I went through a phase of using Copper Peptides but I didn't stick with it. It made my skin very red and dry, but maybe I should have persevered. I did go through a phase of using a Pretika Sonic MicroDermabrasion (cheapo US version of the Clarisonic) but my skin told me it hated that as well. I now use microfibre cloths!

As for Korean skincare, trying a few CC creams from Etude House and Skin 79 don't count, really. But I can recommend the The Face Shop Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam (some find it a bit dry, though). It foams up so much it lasts literally for years.
I’m in the UK and we use roaccutane here

OMG has anyone seen her insta post from a few hours ago. I don’t follow anymore so it’s taken me a while to see it. I nearly said I have no words, but I do. What a gobby, angry, self-righteous, hypocritical so and so. She’s so aggressive to anyone in the comments who dares to, not even disagree with the sentiment, but just say she could’ve put the message across a little better. She’s truly awful.

I don’t understand what difference her kids, who are in another household, being on the corner makes in terms of social distancing. Elsewhere is elsewhere, non? I guess she was using instinct before we all knew about Cummings using his.

I don’t understand what difference her kids, who are in another household, being on the corner makes in terms of social distancing. Elsewhere is elsewhere, non? I guess she was using instinct before we all knew about Cummings using his.
Someone mentioned it in one of the comments on the insta post, basically saying who’s she to say about people protecting others by vaccinating when she’s been a hypocrite by not following lockdown rules... Caroline replied as if she didn’t know what the woman was talking about, then clicked on and gave a brusque response. There was nothing further from the original commenter but I was hoping she’d perhaps mention something about the kids’ friends etc but nothing else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.