Caroline Hirons #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oaf 😆..... that’s actually it isn’t it?!

Shame that Instagram comment is a bit incoherent, takes all the punch out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I‘m being lazy , did CH respond to that comment ?
I haven’t got a screen shot, can’t be arsed to go looking again. At first she pretended she didn’t know what they were on about, then she hit back with a bolshy post saying she was only seeing her family including her son who lives round the corner, or something.

Is this it?
Yes, notice she didn’t actually draw attention to the fact one of her kids doesn’t live in the house, it must’ve been another poster put that whilst defending their great leader! Well done for reading that tripe again to find it 😂

Reactions: 2
Yes, notice she didn’t actually draw attention to the fact one of her kids doesn’t live in the house, it must’ve been another poster put that whilst defending their great leader! Well done for reading that tripe again to find it 😂
Had to be done 😉, I’m like a dog with a bone. I notice she said *Jim* hadn’t left the house since February , wording herself very carefully there.

It must be terribly exhausting being so busy and bossy on Insta when it’s not even to do with your actual business of flogging overpriced skincare kits.

Reactions: 8
Just nicked this from tbd Sali Hughes thread.

I’ll credit the poster in a minute but this sums up all of Caroline’s ‘feel good’ vibe and it’s nowt to do with Zelens, Kate Somerville, Jordan Samuel,etc or her own Skin Kit:

Wobble head ..and I quote..
Since becoming 'insta famous' Caroline has lost weight, had braces, teeth whitening, botox, fillers and surgery on her eye lids (for medical reasons - yeah right!!). If they were so empowered why are they so concerned about what they look like.

^ all of this..

Reactions: 12
Just nicked this from tbd Sali Hughes thread.

I’ll credit the poster in a minute but this sums up all of Caroline’s ‘feel good’ vibe and it’s nowt to do with Zelens, Kate Somerville, Jordan Samuel,etc or her own Skin Kit:

Wobble head ..and I quote..
Since becoming 'insta famous' Caroline has lost weight, had braces, teeth whitening, botox, fillers and surgery on her eye lids (for medical reasons - yeah right!!). If they were so empowered why are they so concerned about what they look like.

^ all of this..
Her face is completely a different shape. Her triple chins have gone. He nose even looks like she’s had surgery. All the serums and cleansing balms wouldn’t do that. She’s a bloody fraud. And as for her freaks, what a bunch of gullible idiots. Probably going into debt while she lines her pockets.

Reactions: 3
I have to say her approach in the past few days with regards to BLM movement has been impressive. She has always been quite vocal but these past few days she’s been sharing so much anti racism stuff. She’s just been on live and said all the profits for her double cleanse for 2020 and her the profits for her summer kits will be going to BLM. Her and her team have been keeping track of who in the beauty industry have done it said something about the situation and will be putting those who haven’t on blast. She’s taking part in Blackout Tuesday. That’s how you do it. Not a crappy copy paste statement (I’m looking at you, Mrs Hinch).

• Heart
Reactions: 20
All credit to Caroline for what she’s doing here.

Just seen on the Sali Hughes thread that Beauty Pie have been acting like shits, saying they support BLM and want to have a conversation, but then deleting comments etc. when asked why they only have a limited range of foundation shades. So I hope they are now on Caroline’s list and this is remembered, instead of flogging their products and codes all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I doubt it. Give it a few months and she’ll take the #spon£££ if the number is big enough. It’s all about the money, honey.

Reactions: 2
I dunno, did you see her live? I've never seen her so emotional, angry, passionate about a subject other than vaccines. Time will tell, but I don't think this is temporary step.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve just looked at Beauty Pie insta and there’s no comments at all on that post now. So, let’s just pretend like it never happened. Then they’ve got the blackout Tuesday post up today getting likes! Beggars belief 😡

I dunno, did you see her live? I've never seen her so emotion, angry, passionate about a subject other than vaccines. Time will tell, but I don't think this is temporary step.
I agree. I don’t care for her sell out to the highest bidder, etc, and her big gob, rude persona, but she has always made a point of being clear about her stance on certain issues, and this is definitely one of them. I don’t think she’s taking this lightly, although how far she takes it wrt distancing herself from brands she currently works with remains to be seen. Let’s give her a chance in this one.

Some of her freaks must have seen the Beauty Pie thing for example, and reported back. So if she doesn’t deal with that somehow then she’s not off to a good start...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
A lot of influencers I have in my time lines are, rightly, amplifying black lives matter, they have or have had a relationship with Beauty Pie so it will be interesting to see if there’s any impact there.

Reactions: 1
I have to say her approach in the past few days with regards to BLM movement has been impressive. She has always been quite vocal but these past few days she’s been sharing so much anti racism stuff. She’s just been on live and said all the profits for her double cleanse for 2020 and her the profits for her summer kits will be going to BLM. Her and her team have been keeping track of who in the beauty industry have done it said something about the situation and will be putting those who haven’t on blast. She’s taking part in Blackout Tuesday. That’s how you do it. Not a crappy copy paste statement (I’m looking at you, Mrs Hinch).
Did a great job calling out brands n shops in the run upto covid lockdown

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.