Caroline Hirons #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is a bad cover. It is embarrassing 🤭
Hirons is a person who seems angry with the world all the time.

Reactions: 3
I can't believe people follow her for skin advice because her skin is so saggy. She's botoxed to the max judging by the Ming the Merciless brows, her cheeks are like a chipmunk from filler. Her face would collapse without injectables. Is she really a good advert for the benefits of skincare, or are people just bamboozled by her shouting at them?

(I know I'm being a complete witch, but in Hirons-speak this is merely 'telling it like it is').

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I used to follow Caroline years ago, when I was suffering from hormonal acne, just to see if her advice was any good.
I stopped after a super offensive post on her blog ( that she scrubbed/rewrote).
She had a post about the makeup brand EX1- it was started by a South Asian woman and was at first focused on those skin tones/olive skin and they bought in Caroline to consult. She was promoting the brand and said " instead of moaning about it X created a brand" or words to that effect. Implying that anytime women of colour spoke about not being able to buy makeup on the high street they were just moaning. This was pre darker colours being available on brands like bourjois, L'Oréal etc. I was literally disgusted and refused to listen to anything she has to say after that

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I can't believe people follow her for skin advice because her skin is so saggy. She's botoxed to the max judging by the Ming the Merciless brows, her cheeks are like a chipmunk from filler. Her face would collapse without injectables. Is she really a good advert for the benefits of skincare, or are people just bamboozled by her shouting at them?

(I know I'm being a complete witch, but in Hirons-speak this is merely 'telling it like it is').
You only have to look at old Youtube video's with Ruth Crilly to see the before tweaked CH.

Reactions: 6

She should be complaining about whoever did her cheek fillers, they are awful. She has also said she gets "baby botox" as in minimal. Lol. Her surgeon/derm does not know what that means if that is the case. Caroline looks frozen. I know people with "baby botox" and they look great.

Reactions: 9
She should be complaining about whoever did her cheek fillers, they are awful. She has also said she gets "baby botox" as in minimal. Lol. Her surgeon/derm does not know what that means if that is the case. Caroline looks frozen. I know people with "baby botox" and they look great.
I have baby botox and my forehead and brows definitely do not look like that.

Reactions: 2
They are all vociferously anti Daily Mail until they have a book or another product to flog. Then it’s game on.

Reactions: 15
I was surprised when Jo Elvin went there - I have been surprised by how moany she’s (Elvin) been in lockdown given her pretty luxe home environ - bored, desperate for a massage ..... I mean come on.

That is a terrible cover photo - I’m all for no retouching but there are angles so your double chin doesn’t show up. (I have a double chin and a fat face).

Reactions: 1
That photo! She looks like she's about to punch someone in the face. Maybe she is....

Reactions: 3
I find myself tutting and eye rolling when I see her described as ‘no nonsense’.

She’s full of it .

No one needs the amount of product she rubs into her skin , never mind the filler and Botox she’s had injected .

As for the Daily Mail 🙄 she’s so two faced she doesn’t know which face is her own.

Reactions: 5
No nonsense usually just means blunt and rude IMO

I've scaled back my routine and feel better for it

Reactions: 6
I was surprised when Jo Elvin went there - I have been surprised by how moany she’s (Elvin) been in lockdown given her pretty luxe home environ - bored, desperate for a massage ..... I mean come on.

That is a terrible cover photo - I’m all for no retouching but there are angles so your double chin doesn’t show up. (I have a double chin and a fat face).
I have a double chin and chubby face and nicer photo earlier in snapchat with a filter!!
Her hair colour is brassy, her eyes look piggy and her mouth looks surly. I’m surprised she allowed it?

I find myself tutting and eye rolling when I see her described as ‘no nonsense’.

She’s full of it .

No one needs the amount of product she rubs into her skin , never mind the filler and Botox she’s had injected .

As for the Daily Mail 🙄 she’s so two faced she doesn’t know which face is her own.
If she’s an advert for expensive products......they clearly do not work!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.