Caroline Hirons #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always noticed such mixed messages about the girl - this odd ”she’s a prima donna” but also I am a very strict parent and my kids are not the boss of us.
This! If your kid is a diva it's because you made her that way. Well just look at Caroline herself. Her faces she makes and her shouty ways. God I would love to know what people in the beauty world REALLY think of her.

Reactions: 7
She’s all about showing her arse and tits, that’s a little surprising considering her Mother likes to champion feminism .
I know at one point Ava used to post pictures of she and her friends partying and smoking weed on Instagram. I'm not against canibus use. But if it's not legal in your country, maybe have a bit of respect for your mom and either private your account or don't post that kind of stuff altogether. Another thing to think about is companies aren't going to hire you if they see illegal activities. And yes folks, HR does keep tabs.

Reactions: 5
She’s all about showing her arse and tits, that’s a little surprising considering her Mother likes to champion feminism .
Morning 😊. Of course if Ava wants to show off her arse and tits , that’s her right. I’m just surprised that her page is public , any Tom or Dick can view it and her Parents are ok with it.

Reactions: 6
I give you Mrs. ‘My Livelihood is Threatened’! Hardly a balanced expression of different views.

View attachment 101205
This is absolute horseshit. I’ve been at home now for three weeks. Like many others my skin has never looked better. I’m just using a very gentle cleanser and moisturising. No serums/heavy cleansing balms/acids or any of the other stuff. I can’t quite believe it. All these years I though the answer to good skin was in expensive bottles when I just needed to leave it alone.

Reactions: 7
Ava is a product of her environment...if your Mum is all about being beautiful, with the emphasis on surface, how could you be anything but obsessed with being 'beautiful'?

The difference is how it manifests itself- if you're a middle aged woman you spend a fortune on skincare and botox because beauty has 'empowered'/compelled you to stave off being a hag (but you can't be sexy because you're - eugh - old), and if you're a young woman being beautiful means Being Sexy, and being sexy is judged by the patriarchy, so get on your knees with your arse in the air, because looking fuckable is what society tells you is beautiful.

And that's why 'beauty' is neither empowering nor feminist.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I’m With Caroline with the whole clap for kids bullshit. Don’t know who Cynthia Kale is but ops

Reactions: 1
Set by example being a complete cow on the phone to people, Caroline. Nice!

Hi all, long time lurker 👋🏻

I’m also using a lot less skincare just now. Hot cloth balm cleanse and moisturise in the evening and splash of cold water in the morning. Came across jessicadefino_ on Instagram recently and she’s been a breath of fresh air to the constant ‘consume, consume, consume’ that’s pushed o by influencers.

She wrote this article which I thought was pretty sensible:

Reactions: 9
I imagine you are all wildly excited and waiting in eager anticipation for Caroline's latest carefully curated 'drop', due beginning of May.

I know I'm a miserable old biyatch but is this really the right time?

Reactions: 3
Oh my god, no it’s not, unless all proceeds are going to charity- and possibly not even then. JFC.

I'll be interested to see if it costs the same, and also if it sells out...

If sales aren't swift, I imagine we'll see a load donated to our NHS Heroes

I'm new here. I follow Caroline for skincare and she has given me useful tips. I must say though she comes across very abrupt and quite negative. I feel like I’d be scared if I met her lol she’s kinda intimidating.
Also not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet but, has anyone else noticed her house always looks a mess and full of rubbish?!

Reactions: 3
This is absolute horseshit. I’ve been at home now for three weeks. Like many others my skin has never looked better. I’m just using a very gentle cleanser and moisturising. No serums/heavy cleansing balms/acids or any of the other stuff. I can’t quite believe it. All these years I though the answer to good skin was in expensive bottles when I just needed to leave it alone.
Haha, not even a pandemic can make the Gob On Legs shut up can it?! She's a twit, all skin really needs is cleaning (with anything suitable, if I've not been wearing makeup I use a Dove bar), moisturising and some SPF if you're planning on being outside in the sun. She's so aggressive, I really think she has issues that need addressing. I can imagine her being reincarnated as the sort of dog that scrap metal yards use as guard dogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.