Caroline Hirons #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Edit: I'm surprised she's discussing/promoting Sunday Riley at all. Weren't they the ones that got caught writing fake reviews for their products on Sephora? I don't care if their products will wine me, dine me, and give me an orgasm, I wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole.
I think someone asked her about Sunday Riley and she did that irritating thing she does of - 'oh THAT. Every does the same - the stories I could tell you ;)'. Minimising bad behaviour and implying we are all so gullible not to think it goes on and she is soooo wise to them, but she never actually will proactively tackle shabby practise.

Reactions: 4
You mean people aren't keen on spending >£60 on a bottle of Sunday snake oil?

Now being 'gifted' chocolate brownies? You couldn't make his tit up, people write their own satire

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She is a bleeping idiot showing that while people are out there wondering if they’re going to be able to buy groceries soon.

Reactions: 5
I am watching these Instagram videos she's uploading to YouTube. What a joke. When she said skin care was essential I scoffed so loudly I scared my husband. My sister and her wife are situated in America right now. Their state is on lock down and they can only go out for groceries. My sister and all her lovely co-workers were suspended indefinitely from work. So no, skincare is not an essentially right now. I'm just praying that neither my husband nor I lose our jobs. We have two daughters and a mortgage to think about. As I am sure so many of you do as well. I just can't with some of these people. I know there are people out there who suffer from horrible skin conditions. But trust me when I tell you most of these people's issues will not be cured by something over the counter. Get over yourself Caroline.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I am watching these Instagram videos she's uploading to YouTube. What a joke. When she said skin care was essential I scoffed so loudly I scared my husband. My sister and her wife are situated in America right now. Their state is on lock down and they can only go out for groceries. My sister and all her lovely co-workers were suspended indefinitely from work. So no, skincare is not an essentially right now. I'm just praying that neither my husband nor I lose our jobs. We have two daughters and a mortgage to think about. As I am sure so many of you do as well. I just can't with some of these people. I know there are people out there who suffer from horrible skin conditions. But trust me when I tell you most of these people's issues will not be cured by something over the counter. Get over yourself Caroline.
Hopefully other people will see through these desperate scammers. They are trying to justify their existence as they can see their audience slipping away. Therefore no more lovely freebies and #press treatments.

Hopefully other people will see through these desperate scammers. They are trying to justify their existence as they can see their audience slipping away. Therefore no more lovely freebies and #press treatments.
that right there would be one of the silver linings to all this. Awareness that none of that tit is important to anyone except the shillers who just milk it.

sorry but her eyelash situation makes me gag

She should explain how skin care is a necessity at such times as this to the delivery staff who are being overworked in dreadful unsanitary conditions. Everyone must stop ordering vanity items right now, this is ridiculous. No one cares about your serums Caroline.

She should explain how skin care is a necessity at such times as this to the delivery staff who are being overworked in dreadful unsanitary conditions. Everyone must stop ordering vanity items right now, this is ridiculous. No one cares about your serums Caroline.
Serums? She’s pumped full of fillers and Botox. She’s a sham and a mockery dressed up as a bloody hypocrite 😡

Reactions: 7
Please don’t shoot me, but I am a fan of CH.
However, even as a fan, I am aghast that she classes skincare shopping as essential.
I have plenty of skincare in my stash, but even if I didn’t, I would not be ordering online. I would “make do” with something I could buy from the supermarket with my grocery shop.
Every day I am receiving emails with “X% off” codes from beauty websites which I am deleting.
It’s all so unnecessary.

Reactions: 9
I was a fan not so much now she’s so shouty shouty, I do like her hot cloth cleansing routine (evening only, cold water in the morning thank you) and it made me brighter of face certainly. But I’m barely doing anything to my skin at the moment, no make up going on and no pollution dirt so no cleansing required really- I’m using this as an opportunity to use up everything - I’m using a fair few face creams which I didn’t much like as hand cream after the incessant hand washing.

It’s not essential to be buying stuff now I don’t think really.

Please don’t shoot me, but I am a fan of CH.
However, even as a fan, I am aghast that she classes skincare shopping as essential.
I have plenty of skincare in my stash, but even if I didn’t, I would not be ordering online. I would “make do” with something I could buy from the supermarket with my grocery shop.
Every day I am receiving emails with “X% off” codes from beauty websites which I am deleting.
It’s all so unnecessary.
I am still fan of bits and pieces of CH, and i am fine with her making a living (i would prefer certain truths to be disclosed a bit more obviouly), but as you say: it is really not the moment to overwhelm the delivery companies with work for items that are not crucial.
i also have the feeling there is a surge in avertising mails, the best x% off code to date that made me unsubscribe asap was ‘corona15’!! Must have been the IT guy left to his devices to replace the ‘easter15’ code with something new, i am telling myself.

• Wow
How old is her daughter Ava? I was under the impression she was at least 18/19. You know, old enough to cook for herself and not be such an annoying cow when her parents are busy doing something for work.

Caroline loves to give that kid flack online and talk about how difficult it is to raise her. With all due respect, you let your kids rule the roost then this is what you get. Maybe it's a sign of the times or perhaps my parents were very strict but no way would I come bother then when their door was closed. That always meant you weren't welcome right now. And I certainly wouldn't blast my music and be disruptive. I wasn't a perfect kid by any means but basic expectations were set at an early age.

I've been surprised at how well my girls are doing while I am working. Aside from an odd mess here or a squabble there we've not had many problems. If a 6 and 8 year-old can find their manners surely her daughter can. I never hear Max being disruptive in the background and he's 14.

Reactions: 1
Caroline enjoys being interrupted, gives her something to faux-moan about. The same way she faux-moans when Ava “steals” her skincare or uses her shampoo. It gives her a reason to say stupid tit like “well Ava ‘borrowed’ this and I never saw it again until it was empty, tells you all you need to know” but then proceeds to talk about the thing for another eight minutes at least.

• Haha
I always noticed such mixed messages about the girl - this odd ”she’s a prima donna” but also I am a very strict parent and my kids are not the boss of us.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The same way she faux-moans when Ava “steals” her skincare or uses her shampoo. It gives her a reason to say stupid tit like “well Ava ‘borrowed’ this and I never saw it again until it was empty, tells you all you need to know” but then proceeds to talk about the thing for another eight minutes at least.
Ava is vital because she widens Caroline's demographic from middle-aged women to 'youth'. Mentioning these 'thefts' is just another sales ploy. Ditto the mentions of her son's 'thefts' too.

Reactions: 9
Remember when CH pulled strings to get Ava work as a waitress for one evening at a sit down industry dinner event Caroline attended? She was so weird about it - look my child’s doing menial work but also with an element of showing her off / networking opportunities.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.