Caroline Hirons #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll just leave these here.
Wow she sounds painfully ashamed and insecure about both her age and her weight.

But why does she feels the need to deal with it in such an aggressive, attack-dog sort of way? It’s very revealing.. it makes me wonder what happened to her. She’s clearly overcompensating for something. Fits with the weird hoarding behaviour and the OTT reactions to everything, too.

In any case it’s vile. Shame on anyone who laps up her “sass”, they’re all fuelling this monstrous behaviour.

Next thread suggestion: “Caroline Hirons it’s time to buy some new bras, love”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What I'm noticing is a real sleight of hand, to be able to yap about having botox and fillers and maintain that only expensive skincare gives you 'good' skin.

What is 'good skin'? It's deliberately nebulous. It doesn't really rely on any skincare at all. Mainly it's youth, part of it is lifestyle (not smoking, drinking too much or too much sugar). That's about it.

Years ago in the years of peak supermodel, interviews about what they did with their skin would always have the same answer, which was that they barely wore make-up and left their skin alone. It was commonplace for them to say that when on holiday, they didn't even wash their faces, they just left their skin alone. I compare that to the guff that's spouted today which involves lots of money and time and slavish devotion to gurus...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Knowing what I know now I have to say CH isn’t a great advert for either skincare or botox. Hate the snippy defensive attitude too when people have the audacity to say they feel disappointed or surprised.

Reactions: 13
For me Botox or no Botox is not an issue, like many said before (depends on budget, choice, etc) but just disclosing it in one FB group or on her Blog (she did disclose in the past) or within an Insta comment is not enough. Just like the ASA guidelines for disclosure of ADs, there should be a disclosure around tweakments on every post. It sounds maybe over the top, but consumers need to be aware that certain results have been reached not only due to a cream or serum we are incited to purchase. The same way we do not like photoshopped models, we do not like undisclosed ‘other help’ as weak a dilute (wtf) as it may be. oh i will stop rephrasing the poor post, my english won’t improve:(

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So, her latest Instagram video. JFC that's not baby botox, that's T-Rex botox. Her face doesn't move.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What is so irritating with her (and Sali Hughes did it too) is that when they actually do reveal the botox use they act surprised that people are surprised. Sort of 'for god's sake you must be so naive to think I don't use it. I assumed you all knew. You think my skin is like this just through expensive creams 😂 😂😂 And by the way it is none of your business'.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
WTF would you pay for your cheeks to look like that? They are absolutely dreadful. Fine if that's what you've been born with, you put up with it. But to PAY someone to do that to your face?!

• Haha
A few months with no tops ups and all these influencers faces are going to collapse!

• Haha
with what's going on in real life, important life, it does give the entire culture of affiliate links and snake oil sales pitches a different perspective. We don't 'need' any of that tit and the people who lie constantly and blatantly to sell it look quite hideous right now by trying to stay relevant (IMO).

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Clarins gifting CH free hand care during the worst of times. WTAF are they gifting it to her for... she probably has thousand of product. Send a bloody basket of the stuff to a hospital not a bloody influencer. Very poor show Clarins.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Clarins gifting CH free hand care during the worst of times. WTAF are they gifting it to her for... she probably has thousand of product. Send a bloody basket of the stuff to a hospital not a bloody influencer. Very poor show Clarins.
And even poorer show for her putting it on Instagram. A bleeping "care package" no less. Read the room Caroline. God forbid she might actually receive a freebie and not plaster it all over social media. What purpose does it serve to anyone at this time seeing Caroline Hirons getting a box of Clarins product? Just highlights yet again how this business all works.

I hope her DMs are blowing up over this. She needs to find someone more deserving to give this to because she sure as hell doesn't need it.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
They will never get another penny out of me.....paying through the nose so that some “influencer” can nab a freebie.... cheek!!!

There will be plenty of nurses and Drs with very chapped hands right now....what about them?

Reactions: 18
A 'care package'? Are you bleeping serious? Christ, wrap that tit up with half of the other freebies and drop them off at your nearest GP surgery or corner shop, there would be people there delighted to get a gift like that, whereas to Caroline it's just more stuff to dump on the pile.

duck you and the horse you rode in on, Clarins.

Reactions: 17
She’s got boxes and boxes of spare products cluttering up that house of hers. Talk about tone deaf.

Reactions: 11
Anyone else seeing the irony in Sali Hughes appealing to companies for hand care products for Beauty Banks while Hirons gloats over a "care package" containing not 1 but 2 hand creams.. You couldn't make it up.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.