Caroline Hirons #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With her degree of “roughness” it’s gonna take more than some hand cream to sort out.....silk purse/sows ear......

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wish people would talk about what they’ve had done/not had done. I don’t have a clue with what “tweakments” would be best as everyone lies about what they have and haven’t had done, I’m not judging I want it too!

That said, Hirons needs a refund - how have they managed to make her look tight and saggy at the same time???? Her eyes look painful between the puffed up cheeks and tight forehead and I know she said she had her jaw done but everything below the chipmunk cheeks looks baggy in comparison. Some expert!

In all seriousness who can I follow to see how treatments actually look before and after?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can you DM on this thing or do you have to have been on here for a while?

Her recent rant about the layoffs in retail is bang on to be fair. duck Zara and duck P Green.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think you have to have a certain number of posts first, @Lemsipmax . I can’t remember how many, but not loads.

Caroline has just said “I’ve been in retail for 35 years” 🙄.

That aside, she’s absolutely right about those crappy companies (Topshop and co.) laying people off. duck the workers, there are shareholders to protect.

We’re taking names, employers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I think you have to have a certain number of posts first, @Lemsipmax . I can’t remember how many, but not loads.

Caroline has just said “I’ve been in retail for 35 years” 🙄.

That aside, she’s absolutely right about those crappy companies (Topshop and co.) laying people off. duck the workers, there are shareholders to protect.

We’re taking names, employers.
Have they actually though? All I could find was
“All store staff remain employees during this time and will be paid their normal pay for March plus any outstanding overtime payments, after which we will review this situation and will be keeping our store teams updated.”
but nothing about sacking people. I could be wrong though.

Reactions: 1
Awful about Topshop. I'm really not shocked by Phillip Greens behaviour. Fast fashion brands are no strangers to behaviour like that. Hopefully they will get what's coming to them after this.

I saw Cineworld did something similar. Kept their new staff though as they aren't entitled to sick pay.

The actual audacity of CH advertising her care package. The only reason she should have featured it should have been to say "thanks but this will be sent to someone who actually needs and deserves it."

• Sad
Reactions: 11
It’s not just CH, all that influencers seem to post now other than mawkish ‘in these crazy times’ posts is them opening their latest luxury gift 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Awful about Topshop. I'm really not shocked by Phillip Greens behaviour. Fast fashion brands are no strangers to behaviour like that. Hopefully they will get what's coming to them after this.

I saw Cineworld did something similar. Kept their new staff though as they aren't entitled to sick pay.

The actual audacity of CH advertising her care package. The only reason she should have featured it should have been to say "thanks but this will be sent to someone who actually needs and deserves it."
Philip Green has always been an arrogant, selfish hole tbf

Reactions: 8
Does Philip Green just think he’ll be able to hire them all back once this is over?

Reactions: 2
Have to say although she gets on my nerves and dubious about her infor on the beauty industry, what she is saying today is entirely correct retail staff should be home and paid. All those companies make billions/millions, shame on them.

I bet though once it is over and they start "employing" blaggers she'll be grabbing work without a second thought.

Reactions: 9
Have to say although she gets on my nerves and dubious about her infor on the beauty industry, what she is saying today is entirely correct retail staff should be home and paid. All those companies make billions/millions, shame on them.

I bet though once it is over and they start "employing" blaggers she'll be grabbing work without a second thought.
I quite like the rants on the retail staff too. In an influencer world where they are all too frightened to call them out for fear of losing brand deals, it is nice to see her recognising how crappy some retail workers are being treated.

Reactions: 11
Hate to throw a dampener but I think CH’s sudden righteousness at these brands/companies is just a tactic to keep relevant through this disaster period. She had never (to my knowledge) given any previous time to the horrendous bullying in the industry that Estee Laundry have highlighted.

as a person she isn’t that interesting to keep her sycophants followers enthralled for weeKs, so she is making this her thing while she can’t sell you the snake oil. Think she (or any of them) will turn down a PR package or cheque from any of these brands after all this? Call me a cynic.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.