Caroline Hirons #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate to throw a dampener but I think CH’s sudden righteousness at these brands/companies is just a tactic to keep relevant through this disaster period. She had never (to my knowledge) given any previous time to the horrendous bullying in the industry that Estee Laundry have highlighted.

as a person she isn’t that interesting to keep her sycophants followers enthralled for weeKs, so she is making this her thing while she can’t sell you the snake oil. Think she (or any of them) will turn down a PR package or cheque from any of these brands after all this? Call me a cynic.
100% agree. She has made it her *thing* as you say. Not a bit afraid to 'call them out' when probably she wouldn't be getting anything from them anyway right now. She always had that 'ah the things I could tell you ;)' attitude, all the whilst doing nothing about it whilst on the gravy train.
Calculated guess on her part that when this appalling shitshow is over companies will be desperate for extremely wary and timid consumers to start buying non essential luxuries again, and might need her help to enable this. All the while she can be the one 'authenic influencer who stood up for people's rights' - probably well aware that being an influencer itself now just looks vaguely ridiculous - and in a matter of weeks has become a laughable and very dated way to make a living.
Influencers have played gullible consumers like a fiddle for years. She has just found another way of doing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Yes she was suddenly very keen to push her brand adviser credentials for the past 80....57....35.....23....14....12.5 years! It kept changing!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She needs to calm down over the life insurance advert. It's an advert you silly cow it's not directed at you personally

Reactions: 2
Watching these influencers unpack their ‘gifted’ food delivery boxes is so vulgar and tone deaf.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
CH showing off her gifted free steak hamper to feed her family ffs send it to the needy and vulnerable whilst she is tagging Ocardo as she wants a delivery for her and her parents:rolleyes: Panic over she managed to get one from Asda.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I'm old-fashioned, I know, but why doesn't she just film one video and put it on Youtube instead of what feels like 100 short insta clips?

Reactions: 1
Watching these influencers unpack their ‘gifted’ food delivery boxes is so vulgar and tone deaf.
The duck? They’re getting free food at a time like this?

Just watched it. Jesus. Everybody boycott Donald Russell. (I mean, I don’t shop from them myself anyway, but if you do, after this is over please shop elsewhere and tell them why.)

ALSO, Caroline’s eyelashes look bleeping ridiculous in that video. She doesn’t know when to stop.

FYI as someone who underwrites life insurance. The majority of over 50s have a health complications, could be diabetes etc and they carry a hefty price increase that’s what there’s over 50s. No medical info for guaranteed cover. If she’d bothered to have read the advert is for ages 50-85. She’s gone full steam ahead on how she’s a healthy 50
Years old providing for the family etc but there’s plenty who aren’t, she’s ranted for the minority.

Reactions: 3
FYI as someone who underwrites life insurance. The majority of over 50s have a health complications, could be diabetes etc and they carry a hefty price increase that’s what there’s over 50s. No medical info for guaranteed cover. If she’d bothered to have read the advert is for ages 50-85. She’s gone full steam ahead on how she’s a healthy 50
Years old providing for the family etc but there’s plenty who aren’t, she’s ranted for the minority.
And tagging the company running the ad is just crass. The person reading the account is probably some minimum wage intern who is having to read and listen to her ranting at them. It's bullying and unfair

Reactions: 5
But then goes on later about food deliveries they can't go out because her husband is very high risk due to diabetes. :sneaky:

Christ that bit flashing the gifted steaks etc is bleeping APPALLING on both their part. Jesus Christ. I've seen it all.

Reactions: 8
They've sent you free luxury food we all know you don't need desperately. You've accepted it and are giving them a "shout out" (free ad). They know you will do this and a large selection of your more well off subscribers will rush to make orders for steaks they probably don't desparately need either. But here we are in a terrifying global crisis and you have no problem helping this company use it as an opportunity to get some extra profit.

Few food delivery companies like them are going to suffer during this.

She will also have many, many viewers who are watching that while shitting themselves about money and feeding their kids over the next months.

duck you!

• Heart
Her latest IG post - without the ring light, you can see just how red (aka irritated and sensitive) her skin is

Her latest IG post - without the ring light, you can see just how red (aka irritated and sensitive) her skin is
Just had a look and I agree. Most amusing is her stories where she's talking about doing an insta live series in her apron and no make up because 'you'll just have to take me as I am'.

Well, yeah, but you've had an eye job, fillers, botox, lasers, brows and fake lashes love, so not exactly your natural look...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hmm, ‘independent’ voice of the beauty industry seems to be the (irritatingly self righteous) Estee Laundry. Maybe she wants a piece of that vs being the opposition to it.

Caroline: here's a fiver off this lovely curel cream if you buy on boots, here's how you use it, yap yap yap.

Boots.com: 'Your queuing time to access the site is 8+ hours. Please note that we are proritising vulnerable customers.'

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.