Caroline Hirons #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always call it Southern Ireland and I’m from the North....I think it all depends on age and location.
That doesn't really make any sense though. Northern Ireland is in the actual North. Southern Ireland shouldn't be called that just because it's south of the border.

Reactions: 2
That doesn't really make any sense though. Northern Ireland is in the actual North. Southern Ireland shouldn't be called that just because it's south of the border.
Right, and the most northerly part of the island of Ireland is part of the Republic. That and 'south' or 'southern' are not interchangeable.

Right, and the most northerly part of the island of Ireland is part of the Republic. That and 'south' or 'southern' are not interchangeable.
Yeah, I know. I'm sorry but I don't agree with calling it southern Ireland, no one here (ROI) calls it that. Southern Ireland makes me think of the actual south of Ireland, like Cork, Kerry, etc.

Reactions: 9
Yeah, politically Donegal is in ROI or the "south" and I know it's the most northern part. I'm sorry but I don't agree with calling it southern Ireland, no one here (ROI) calls it that
Oh I'm agreeing with you! Just making the point that it's not as simple as geography. The island of Ireland is comprised of Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland, and I think anyone calling it otherwise is ignoring (deliberately or otherwise) a very tense and pretty recent history.

Reactions: 7
Oh I'm agreeing with you! Just making the point that it's not as simple as geography. The island of Ireland is comprised of Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland, and I think anyone calling it otherwise is ignoring (deliberately or otherwise) a very tense and pretty recent history.
I know it's not as simple as geography, that's why I won't call it southern Ireland and why I took issue with Caroline saying that

I know it's not as simple as geography, that's why I won't call it southern Ireland and why I took issue with Caroline saying that
And that's why I made the initial point about the most northerly part being part of the republic. To clarify that it isn't just the geography.

Reactions: 3
Yeah, I know. I'm sorry but I don't agree with calling it southern Ireland, no one here (ROI) calls it that. Southern Ireland makes me think of the actual south of Ireland, like Cork, Kerry, etc.
My husband is from the east of Cork, nobody there calls it Southern Ireland either :LOL: Caroline is in her own wee world, she's too arrogant to be corrected either, she just belittles people for that. She's honestly vile. Or should I say a "salad"

P.S Who the duck actually calls someone a salad? Genuine question.

Reactions: 4
My husband is from the east of Cork, nobody there calls it Southern Ireland either :LOL: Caroline is in her own wee world, she's too arrogant to be corrected either, she just belittles people for that. She's honestly vile. Or should I say a "salad"

P.S Who the duck actually calls someone a salad? Genuine question.
Exactly. Between that and her Irish mammy post, she pissed me right off.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I never come on this thread as I dislike her so much ( yes Hate is a strong word but that’s how I feel about her)
but had to say this:

if I see her effing crappy book being posted by anyone else i will scream!!!! Who takes this clown seriously!?

i have unfollowed anyone who posted they had a copy of this book 🤣 not just influencers but people I know too.

don’t want anything about her on my timeline.

And breath.....

• Haha
Where are the mugs listed? I saw the get in the sea on the other day on her stories

Sixteen quid for a mug?? The only mugs are the idiots buying them.
£16?!! Jesus. Emma Bridgewater mugs are £20 and they are actually decent quality

Um. How would Mary have vaccinated Jesus when vaccines hadn’t been invented yet?! She thinks she’s so clever, but it just comes off so childish and dense.

Sorry ETA - she’s that family member who says something knowingly offensive or tactless just to rile everyone up and cause an uproar while sitting back with a Cheshire grin.

• Haha
Looks like there’s a ‘Flights, Fannies and Festivals’ one.

‘oi, duck off’ etc they are so abrasive and horrible. Why would you want that on a mug?!!

Also back to the point about diet, and exercise etc on skin. She does have a sheet somewhere where she says you should drink lots of water, cut out as much sugar as possible, lots of omega etc but she rarely talks about this these days. I guess you can’t really market water and fruit and veg can you Caroline?

Reactions: 9
Looks like there’s a ‘Flights, Fannies and Festivals’ one.

‘oi, duck off’ etc they are so abrasive and horrible. Why would you want that on a mug?!!

Also back to the point about diet, and exercise etc on skin. She does have a sheet somewhere where she says you should drink lots of water, cut out as much sugar as possible, lots of omega etc but she rarely talks about this these days. I guess you can’t really market water and fruit and veg can you Caroline?
I think she’s got a “so abrasive” mug, too, so she’d surely think she’s outwitted you on that one. 😂
But seriously, the price of these mugs. If you live in non-UK EU territory, it’s about 30 € (or equivalent) to get one silly mug shipped to you. I mean, why? You could go to the print shop down the road and get whatever you want printed on a mug for a fraction of the cost. But I guess people buy into it because it’s from the Holy Queen Caroline. Honestly her Facebook group is so embarrassing it makes me cringe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.