Caroline Hirons #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was looking for the ‘believes own hype’ mug but can’t find it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like there’s a ‘Flights, Fannies and Festivals’ one.

‘oi, duck off’ etc they are so abrasive and horrible. Why would you want that on a mug?!!

Also back to the point about diet, and exercise etc on skin. She does have a sheet somewhere where she says you should drink lots of water, cut out as much sugar as possible, lots of omega etc but she rarely talks about this these days. I guess you can’t really market water and fruit and veg can you Caroline?
Exactly, can't do affiliate links to water and fruit/ veg

I think she’s got a “so abrasive” mug, too, so she’d surely think she’s outwitted you on that one. 😂
But seriously, the price of these mugs. If you live in non-UK EU territory, it’s about 30 € (or equivalent) to get one silly mug shipped to you. I mean, why? You could go to the print shop down the road and get whatever you want printed on a mug for a fraction of the cost. But I guess people buy into it because it’s from the Holy Queen Caroline. Honestly her Facebook group is so embarrassing it makes me cringe.
I'm not on the Facebook group anymore but it really was so cringey. People screaming and fawning like teenage girls at a concert

Reactions: 2
Caroline has ADHD? 😲have I just picked that up from my very brief viewing of her Live Story or completely misunderstood .

• Haha
Not surprised tbh :ROFLMAO: I clicked on it for about 30 seconds, someone asked if some girl was now making brushes, she was like "She's made brushes??? Really??? Are they out??? I'll message her" -why not Google it instead you beggy cow.

Reactions: 1
What's the book like?
Pretty much what’s online interspersed with photos of CH doing skin type things. There seems to be a lot of repetition but it’s okay. Probably best for those who aren’t familiar with her or CBA to read her blog.

When all you go on about is how your mum is American, but you’re from Liverpool but no you were raised in Mississippi but you’re from London but you’re from up north. Now you’re IRISH?!?!

Just because you were raised catholic doesn’t mean you’re Irish Caroline 🙄
Any mother who cares about her child will ask those questions ffs. she is a moron

Reactions: 1
Holy flaps have just put something on their Insta. Something like “Due to the demand for the Caroline Hirons stuff the website has crashed”

Can’t see anything CH on their page. Confused!

Those mugs look like the tat you find on notonthehighstreet. People really will buy anything, won’t they?! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine having 'Festivals, flights and fannies' as your work mug. Mavis in accounts would have a heart attack!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Just no. Those mugs are awful, it really shows CH thinks she’s some mega brand now worthy of merch. You’re not glossier hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.