Caroline Hirons #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caroline has ADHD? 😲have I just picked that up from my very brief viewing of her Live Story or completely misunderstood .
Is this her excuse for why she is aggressive towards people who disagree with her. She always has an excuse for everything!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is this her excuse for why she is aggressive towards people who disagree with her. She always has an excuse for everything!!!!
Is this a recent diagnosis , does anyone know?

I started following her years ago and this is the first I’ve ever heard of it.

Reactions: 3
Aargh. She is being interviewed by Jo Good right now on BBC Radio London. You can call in with questions. Funnily enough, they are both repped by Gleam.

Aargh. She is being interviewed by Jo Good right now on BBC Radio London. You can call in with questions. Funnily enough, they are both repped by Gleam.
Very bizarre. The only question asked/read out was what does she think of Aldi and Lidl and the presenter wouldn’t let her answer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

Very bizarre. The only question asked/read out was what does she think of Aldi and Lidl and the presenter wouldn’t let her answer.
This is Gleam's MO, right? Throw them together, pretend they're great friends, blah blah.

• Sick
So...this is from Grazia magazine:

20200702_173640.jpg

Erm...I wrote the name of the magazine. WTF? Why was this changed?

• Wow
Testing. trashy sites.

Gr.az.ia.

Oh I see. But weird though cause I didn't actually link to their site, I only mentioned where the screenshot was from (a reading app).

Reactions: 1
God, I can’t stand the cover of her book. It’s so gaudy and offensively bright. Compared to the sleek Tom Ford or other other fashion/beauty tomes, I’d be embarrassed to display hers.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.