Caroline Hirons #16 Gangster Gran’s wallet expansion, laughing in her £2 mil mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beggy spatchcock found a sales group that she's not banned from yet. Relisted the Murad - obviously missing out the bit where she was given it for free on the cancer beg 🙃
The fake names get worse!

She’s not the only freak who has sold off things they were given as gifts after a beg. 😬 but she sure is one of the more entertaining. The story never ends!

Reactions: 7
Tears of my enemies :rolleyes: and what will come of the Josh Rosebrook mist? Or the Jordan Samuel mist? The Curel moisture spray - according to Gangsta Gran, "everyone should have one"

But wait, there's more!

Dr Jart Ceramidin mist. Dr Jart Cicapair mist. Antonia Burrell mist. Eucerin Aquaphor spray. La Roche Posay Toleriane mist. Mesoestetic Hydratonic mist. Veneffect Skin Calming mist. L'Occitaine mist. January Labs Restorative Tonic mist. Zelens Vitamin D mist.

A small selection of the mists she has advertised or included in the many kits of 2021. Absolutely excessive.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Someone on the Freaks group asked for a body lotion recommendation as 'the skin on my legs is drier than Gandhi's flip flop'. What a classy bunch they are

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Beggy spatchcock found a sales group that she's not banned from yet. Relisted the Murad - obviously missing out the bit where she was given it for free on the cancer beg 🙃
Which selling group is that? I want to join and post a screenshot where she says it was given to her 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For god’s sake - which group is this?! The woman is a con artist!

Nevermind, saw the next post! Looks like she’s been deleted from that one now. Wonder if she’s banned from eBay yet?

Sorry, another edit. Looked at Droopycock’s fb and there is zero sign of that scar she claimed to have…

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
If she seems well enough and bothered enough to post on a skincare forum about online shopping I’m sure she can pour herself a glass of bubbles. I had quite a few when I had to isolate last year.

View attachment 996598 so this is the Strivectin product. She is literally a parody of herself at this point.
What enemies does she have? It reminds me of "haters". It was lots of fun years back when people were posting about haters/snakes on fb, You don't have "haters" love, you've got people calling you out for being a twit and lying. People thinking they're special, when the only thing special about them is their special needs.

Reactions: 8
Oooh I thought the scar looked like a Halloween type thingy. What a complete loolaa and bad very bad person.

Reactions: 6
Is Tears of my Enemies the name of her range then?
If so yuck. That is a terrible name. Has a bullying edge typical of Hirons mind you.
Trademarked last year (March)!
Horrendous name for a brand if she’s going to run with that. Got to just be the mist, surely.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It is but I kind of love how it's so well suited to oafish Hirons and her merry band of witless freaks. Most self respecting consumers will be avoiding it like the plague
Imagine going into Selfridges, Harvey Nics or Harrods beauty halls and seeing that merchandise for sale! Not a chance

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Trademarked last year (March)!
Horrendous name for a brand if she’s going to run with that. Got to just be the mist, surely.
Hopefully just the mist. Awful name. The link below mentions lots of other products - but is that just to corner the market for the horrible name so others can't use it, as if they would want to 😂 (I've no idea how this trademark stuff works).

Enemies? ENEMIES?! It's not like she's North Korea ffs.
I know. So juvenile.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She’s on a ‘live’ at the mo and some absolute rocket just apologised for being ‘misty eyed because you’re here and you’re ok’ - 🤦‍♀️ FFS!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Hopefully just the mist. Awful name. The link below mentions lots of other products - but is that just to corner the market for the horrible name so others can't use it, as if they would want to 😂 (I've no idea how this trademark stuff works).

I know. So juvenile.
Your post made me go and search the UK trademark database and holy duck she's trademarked all of these:
CAROLINE HIRONS
SKIN ROCKS
SKIN IS THE FOUNDATION
TEARS OF MY ENEMIES
BEAUTY BACKED
TAKE IT TO THE TITS
SKINCARE FREAKS
THE FREAKS
YNTI
YDNTI

Imagine the guys working at the UK Intellectual Property Office who have to approve "take it to the tits"...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.