Caroline Hirons #16 Gangster Gran’s wallet expansion, laughing in her £2 mil mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello all,

I must confess, I was a pretty devoted freak for few months there.
Found these threads and thank god, it was the intervention I needed.
Fell completely into the kit buying frenzy and ended up with two. I've been shifting stuff on the selling pages ever since - as are so many :rolleyes:
Blue racoon gave me cystic spots. I will not forgive and I will not forget.

And, good god am I getting sick of the same questions over and over on the page. Put a bleedin' FAQ up already!
Puffy eyes from crying for DAYS? Cold compress and a qualified therapist. Log off.
To be fair, if you want the products and can afford them, the kits are pretty good. I’ve bought a couple in the past but I don’t get why people buy 8 of them and then start whinging that they didn’t know there was going to be a discount code and they’re skint :ROFLMAO:

I would have happily taken your blue CACOON (honestly, I’m going to have a breakdown if I see one more person spell it that way) off your hands. I love it but no idea why. Still though, not going to go out and repurchase and then not be able to pay my mortgage!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And there’s another Beggy McBeggerson. Beggy Mitchell. Beggy Sue.
68D726F7-0D42-4310-8D51-EBB7F8B0709C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
The freaks are now creaming themselves over this special edition Hirons/Strivectin mug. Is it just me or do the randomly capitalised words make anyone else's teeth itch? 😬
06D98969-866C-49A6-A6EE-80A62FF465A9.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
And there’s another Beggy McBeggerson. Beggy Mitchell. Beggy Sue.View attachment 996173
If she seems well enough and bothered enough to post on a skincare forum about online shopping I’m sure she can pour herself a glass of bubbles. I had quite a few when I had to isolate last year.

8B86128C-3E68-47CA-B8EB-120C6AD07153.jpeg
so this is the Strivectin product. She is literally a parody of herself at this point.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Is Tears of my Enemies the name of her range then?
If so yuck. That is a terrible name. Has a bullying edge typical of Hirons mind you.

Reactions: 15
If she seems well enough and bothered enough to post on a skincare forum about online shopping I’m sure she can pour herself a glass of bubbles. I had quite a few when I had to isolate last year.

View attachment 996598 so this is the Strivectin product. She is literally a parody of herself at this point.
😂 she looks like a bald man here! 😂

Idiot freak has ‘ idiot’ partner who used one of those fancy wanky cloths to do the dishes!
It’s NEON yellow - must have resembled one from the Mr Muscle range!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That picture on the bottle is nightmare inducing … just horrific!

why are people adding full length selfies asking for eye cream recommendations 🤣🤣🤣🤣

God lord these people need serious help!

• Haha
The freaks are now creaming themselves over this special edition Hirons/Strivectin mug. Is it just me or do the randomly capitalised words make anyone else's teeth itch? 😬
View attachment 996431
I’m with you on the random capitalisation rage. The only thing that would make the mug more infuriating is if Comic Sans were used as the font 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Didn’t even happen. Guarantee it.

😂 she looks like a bald man here! 😂

Idiot freak has ‘ idiot’ partner who used one of those fancy wanky cloths to do the dishes!
It’s NEON yellow - must have resembled one from the Mr Muscle range!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I put all my towels, linens, and cloths in a hot wash together so theoretically there’s a risk that my husband would mistake a votary cloth for a dish cloth if it looked like a microfibre cloth, although having googled it looks like a flannel type material. Anyway, it’s all theoretical because he would never be sorting through the washing, and furthermore this Votary dish cloth chaos never happened 😒

• Haha
I've mistaken micro fibre cleaning cloths for my face cloths mid cleanse and thought feck it they're clean. Face hasn't fallen off once.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Really irritates me when folk on Insta stories post themselves literally just out of bed. Rubbing the stuff out her eyes, I can smell Gangsta's tea/bog breath from here. Looks manky. Lisa PD is another one who can't resist posting from under the covers, looking like she's naked, with the morning breath radiating through my iPhone.

Just brush your bleeping teeth before you address your minions will you?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Why’s a woman of her age wasting her time watching TikTok? I’m not referring to her age in a derogatory manner - you’d just think she’d have better and things to do! I reckon she’s desperately trying to stay cool and relevant so that chavvy daughter of hers will give her the time of day.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why’s a woman of her age wasting her time watching TikTok? I’m not referring to her age in a derogatory manner - you’d just think she’d have better and things to do! I reckon she’s desperately trying to stay cool and relevant so that chavvy daughter of hers will give her the time of day.
The number of accounts on instagram she follows, shares and 'likes', I'm amazed she has the time to shout at us peasants.

There's another charming screenshot of darling daughter telling her mum to 'duck off'. But apparently, 'when you know, you know'.

Know what? That your daughter is an absolute horror? Ah ye....got you.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.