Caroline Hirons #13 Tell us the truth, you live in the house that belonged to Ruth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he confirmed the order using her money and didn't tell her it's awful especially as she said she isn't getting paid much this month. If he used his money to treat her it's still BS as he manhandled her phone and didn't tell her what he was doing. Didn't happen either way. And as for missing a friends gathering to watch a live, for my own sanity I refuse to believe they are people that tragic out there

Reactions: 16
Am I the only person who’d be looking for a divorce if my husband did this sort of thing? I bet she was hovering on that checkout page for about half an hour till he came in and then she had the chance to tell her tale of woe. Oh and as if she didn’t know what he was doing when he took the phone 🙄

If I want something I’ll buy it. If I don’t buy it I won’t need to mention it to anyone, because no one needs to know? Unless of course people are asking for ideas for Christmas, Birthday presents etc.

View attachment 841470
Unless said husband is a savant and can remember his 16 digit card detail by heart, this did not happen 🙄
I personally would be quite ashamed if I needed someone else to pay for my skincare.

Reactions: 10
Just wow. What a classy branding wall 👏🏼

No seriously, it looks like a typography vomit.
View attachment 841450
As an ex-nurse, the “I’ve paid my taxes” one gives the furious rage. I’ve heard too many entitled cunts say that sort of thing to me over the years. “I’ve paid my taxes” aka “I pay your wages, public sector worker, so duck your professional judgement, assessment and experience and GIVE ME WHAT I WANT”

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Unless said husband is a savant and can remember his 16 digit card detail by heart, this did not happen 🙄
I personally would be quite ashamed if I needed someone else to pay for my skincare.
Not to mention his expiry date and security code

Reactions: 6
You mean there are people who don't know their card number off by heart? Mind you i only allow myself to have just the one debit card.

I came here to say I went to Lisa Eldridge's pop up in Covent Garden today and as I stood in the queue I noticed a couple of women carrying camo totes with neon yellow writing on them. I thought Hmm ... yes indeed they were Hirons merch.

Reactions: 14
At this rate, we’re just playing spot the fake story whack-a-mole. Ngl I quite enjoy it.

• Haha
You mean there are people who don't know their card number off by heart? Mind you i only allow myself to have just the one debit card.

I came here to say I went to Lisa Eldridge's pop up in Covent Garden today and as I stood in the queue I noticed a couple of women carrying camo totes with neon yellow writing on them. I thought Hmm ... yes indeed they were Hirons merch.
The store looks so lovely. Was it good?

Reactions: 3
It's like a competition to see who has the best and most enabling husband.
Its all made up guff.
I was browsing a beauty box (not CHs) the other day and my OH walked in and said
"if you buy anymore face tit your face will fall off" not convinced that'll get me any freaks love tho so I won't share

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The store looks so lovely. Was it good?
It's a lovely clean bright space right next to the Royal Opera House with giant 3D velvet lips in different shapes and colours hanging in the window - rather unsettling to look at!

There was a chap managing the queue and only letting people in as others came out, but it was still too full for my comfort. So I quickly bought what I wanted and left immediately. I wished I'd had a chance to look at Lisa's collection of vintage makeup but I was getting anxious in the throng of women taking phone pics.

Reactions: 11

What was Lisa E's pop up like? Saw queues round the block of the Piazza at the weekend.

Reactions: 3
It's a lovely clean bright space right next to the Royal Opera House with giant 3D velvet lips in different shapes and colours hanging in the window - rather unsettling to look at!

There was a chap managing the queue and only letting people in as others came out, but it was still too full for my comfort. So I quickly bought what I wanted and left immediately. I wished I'd had a chance to look at Lisa's collection of vintage makeup but I was getting anxious in the throng of women taking phone pics.
What did you buy? 😊

Reactions: 1
What did you buy? 😊
Foundation which is only on sale in the shop currently, (I'd had a trial card but there was a makeup artist guy there helping people), and the Cinnabar matte lipstick and pencil which I regretted not having included in my online order. Haven't tried them yet, was getting dark by the time I got home.

What was Lisa E's pop up like? Saw queues round the block of the Piazza at the weekend.
I deliberately waited until Monday hoping the initial rush would have died down a bit but still had about a dozen people in front of me in the queue outside when I arrived around 12.30pm. The shop is spacious, very light and bright. There were glass cases displaying some of her vintage makeup and a few non Lisa items at the till but I shot straight out as I'm really not good in crowds so I'm a poor reporter, I'm afraid.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
*cough* it’s not actually difficult *cough*

very handy when you can’t be arsed to get out of bed for your wallet 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Am I the only person who’d be looking for a divorce if my husband did this sort of thing? I bet she was hovering on that checkout page for about half an hour till he came in and then she had the chance to tell her tale of woe. Oh and as if she didn’t know what he was doing when he took the phone 🙄

If I want something I’ll buy it. If I don’t buy it I won’t need to mention it to anyone, because no one needs to know? Unless of course people are asking for ideas for Christmas, Birthday presents etc.

View attachment 841470
So this woman supposedly skipped out on meeting friends to watch a live with Caroline? Who needs real human interaction when you can bask in the glory that is La Hirons online.
Also am I the only one who finds it hilarious that she needs to mention that the beers she cracks open for her virtual dates are alcohol-free? If I had to sit through a Hirons live, I would need a bottle of Jack Daniels administered intravenously! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm planning to check out Lisa's shop too, hopefully it'll be less busy by the end of the month. I've just seen that she was at CH's event today though... all my faves are involved with this woman 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 7
[QUOTE="SqualorVictoria, post: 6908756, member: 30271" It's very 50 shades of grey

[/QUOTE]
As in , its a fantasy?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought exactly the same…after spending a night in hospital…oh let me post this FFS. What a pile of 💩

QUOTE="AlphaBetaDeux, post: 6904630, member: 239719"]
Obviously the first thing you’d worry about after your accident is where your kits are. Being generous I suppose it might be shock, although I wouldn’t personally be taking to social media to post this, unless I wanted attention/free replacements…

View attachment 840912
[/QUOTE]

Many suggestions to ask the train company to find it....
duck off. The team on site have far better things to deal with, your skincare is last of their concerns. And that comes from rail staff.

Just bung a comp claim in.
🤬 the driver of this train has life changing injuries. Do duck off. I can’t believe these people, they are deranged

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.