Caroline Hirons #13 Tell us the truth, you live in the house that belonged to Ruth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, and she posted a picture earlier in the day of her travelling there on the train with some sort of under eye treatment stickers on šŸ¤£

Also a photo with Queen C, but no mention of said tragedy on way back.

If nothing else this should be a lesson for people to lock their profiles down šŸ˜¬
The kind of people who donā€™t lock their profiles are exactly the kind of people who are susceptible to MLM/mega churches/Caroline Hirons.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The kind of people who donā€™t lock their profiles are exactly the kind of people who are susceptible to MLM/mega churches/Caroline Hirons.
The freaks seem to have zero savvy whatsoever. I'll never cease to be amazed at how they so easily give up personal details and post photos of loved ones on a public group (even though it's called a private group it really isn't in the true sense of the word). They're just so consumed with the idea of a skincare 'community' that they do away with all common sense

Reactions: 10
Cue over the top posts from the freaks genuflecting and gushing about how amazing the chosen one Caroline is and they're so grateful for her

Got all the rages today... I know it's a freak joke, but really? Great foundation for a marriage.
I don't get it, what is she referring to?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Cue over the top posts from the freaks genuflecting and gushing about how amazing the chosen one Caroline is and they're so grateful for her

I don't get it, what is she referring to?
In my efforts to not ID her , I chopped off the screen shot of her "thank you for your purchase " for her kit.
Either:-
A, her money , she earned it and they can afford it, so why does it matter.
B, it's not her money in which case, don't buy the thing.

I admit, I was tempted but I have a stash of my own to use up.

Reactions: 7
How to tell people you are unhinged without telling them you are unhinged..

Much as it pains me to be fair to CH , why should she replace said kit. If she had bought it from Space NK , would it be expected then?
Totally agree, thereā€™s no way that CH et al. should be replacing these ā€œkit(s)ā€ and there are other ways for the poster to be suitably remunerated if indeed things went down the way that they have been told. If I were Caroline Iā€™d be a bit peeved with people endlessly tagging me to alert me to the post, with the expectation Iā€™d be replacing everything for the poster. However, as someone else has already pointed out, this is the culture that has appeared within the group (and the kits seem to be getting handed out like sweeties to all and sundry as gifts going by what Iā€™ve seen on the page today)

Reactions: 12
It's like the freaks are trying to outdo each other on how kind and caring they are by tagging CH in (as if she can't read herself) and offering to replace it themselves etc. They really are so obsessed with the idea that a Facebook group that was set up with the intention of selling to them is some happy clappy, fuzzy family

Reactions: 5
The freaks have had much success with this though, sometimes even the brands get involved to reimburse or just supply. They absolutely know what they're doing collectively, sometimes I think they are very much in the driving seat and Caroline can say nada.. where would she be without them? Getting hounded on twitter for her appearances on this morning, she needs them. I dare say her and her team talk about them with much contempt which is why she doesn't mind fleecing them at any given opportunity.

Reactions: 6
The Freaks are all commenting about having bought the kits and how 'stress free' it was. Shouldn't online shopping be stress free by default? That's not a ringing endorsement they just want to say something nice to their leader.

Reactions: 14
The freaks really are the gift that keeps giving today.... she's delighted because the money keeps coming!!!
I don't recognise the person they are constantly referencing. All this talk of pure joy but when I see her pictures/ lives, I see a grump?

The Freaks are all commenting about having bought the kits and how 'stress free' it was. Shouldn't online shopping be stress free by default? That's not a ringing endorsement they just want to say something nice to their leader.
I suppose compared to the shitshow of the other kits it is stress free especially when some people had money taken out of their account 5 times for the one order

Reactions: 9
Just wow. What a classy branding wall šŸ‘šŸ¼

No seriously, it looks like a typography vomit.
AC0E1610-DAF7-4C94-947E-EA47176363DD.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Has the one on the train even responded to any of the kind comments/offers of help? Not that I could see.. I am appalled šŸ˜³ thereā€™s even one lady who works for the train company who offered to help reunite her with her stuff, why would you not snatch her hand off if you were being genuine and not just posting for freebies or attention?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Am I the only person whoā€™d be looking for a divorce if my husband did this sort of thing? I bet she was hovering on that checkout page for about half an hour till he came in and then she had the chance to tell her tale of woe. Oh and as if she didnā€™t know what he was doing when he took the phone šŸ™„

If I want something Iā€™ll buy it. If I donā€™t buy it I wonā€™t need to mention it to anyone, because no one needs to know? Unless of course people are asking for ideas for Christmas, Birthday presents etc.

A2EB324E-45A0-4C74-A2D4-E73C8B82CD28.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
If my partner started manhandling my phone and confirmed an order without asking I'd be pretty unimpressed. It's very 50 shades of grey

Anyway, like most stories on the freaks page it's probably in the 'never happened' camp

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Am I the only person whoā€™d be looking for a divorce if my husband did this sort of thing? I bet she was hovering on that checkout page for about half an hour till he came in and then she had the chance to tell her tale of woe. Oh and as if she didnā€™t know what he was doing when he took the phone šŸ™„

If I want something Iā€™ll buy it. If I donā€™t buy it I wonā€™t need to mention it to anyone, because no one needs to know? Unless of course people are asking for ideas for Christmas, Birthday presents etc.

View attachment 841470
I'm more concerned she dissed the friends gathering for bleeping Hirons' live! Wtaf? My hubby would be livid!

If my partner started manhandling my phone and confirmed an order without asking I'd be pretty unimpressed. It's very 50 shades of grey

Anyway, like most stories on the freaks page it's probably in the 'never happened' camp
That was my first thought. Absolute bullshit story.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.