Caroline Hirons #13 Tell us the truth, you live in the house that belonged to Ruth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously the first thing you’d worry about after your accident is where your kits are. Being generous I suppose it might be shock, although I wouldn’t personally be taking to social media to post this, unless I wanted attention/free replacements…

4CC45D5E-6351-4B6B-B359-F3EC6C4012E0.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
the actual begging posts in the group for a free kit is sickening, im at home with covid should i buy a kit? my train crashed....just had a csection....just had an operation....my pet cat died... FUCKKKKK OOOOOOOFFFFFFF its so obvious!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was just coming to post about that train situation!
As predicted,lots of cult members are offering up some replacements & tagging the dear leader.
I’m so relieved there were no fatalities, l live very close & its our main route into London.
I’m hoping that if it had been even more dire that the freak would have had the good grace to keep schtum

Reactions: 10
Literally came here to post about the train crash woman. Sorry but it totally reeks of trying to get freebies to me.

Obviously if you'd just been in a major train crash the first thought on your mind would be "wheres my shopping?" not "thank god I'm not dead or seriously injured"

The amount of people offering to send her stuff from their kits in the replies 🙄

Reactions: 6
I'm an awful person and am probably going to hell but my first thought was that this freak probably wasn't even on the train and is just opportunistic

Reactions: 32
This is the culture Caroline has created with that group. There should be a blanket ban/ zero tolerance policy for any kind of fundraising/ gift requests. Maybe there are freaks who are genuine but honest to god you can never be too careful.

Reactions: 16
Of course, there are opportunistic people out there. I'm so angry that Caroline has allowed it to become a space where grifters will try to take advantage of peoples good nature and more specifically the good nature of women (remember the Mummy blogger)

I think it must be one of the few Facebook groups where this type of thing is allowed and not removed!

Reactions: 9
Given the desperation many freaks exhibit on the run up to kit release I'd say a healthy level of scepticism and caution would be wise. Would it really be kitmas without some a lot of shenanigans? Every release follows the same pattern, its a real pity more people can't see it. I bet the mouthy one rolls her eyes plenty.

Reactions: 7
Many suggestions to ask the train company to find it....
duck off. The team on site have far better things to deal with, your skincare is last of their concerns. And that comes from rail staff.

Just bung a comp claim in.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
They have zero cop on, honestly

Unless of course those comments were made by freaks who also think this is a grift and they know that the person won't do that because they probably weren't actually on the train at all

Reactions: 7
But skincare trumps all else. Had a little look at Caroline's stories and oh my god its a sad sight to behold. Insufferable is the word I would use. I mean I love lotions and potions but crikey! It's almost as if this woman invented everything skincare related rather than being a shill monster.

Reactions: 12
I'm sure some internet sleuths can figure out if it's likely that lady would have been on that train based on where she lives ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
But skincare trumps all else. Had a little look at Caroline's stories and oh my god its a sad sight to behold. Insufferable is the word I would use. I mean I love lotions and potions but crikey! It's almost as if this woman invented everything skincare related rather than being a shill monster.
The dancing. Absolute cringe

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.