Caroline Hirons #13 Tell us the truth, you live in the house that belonged to Ruth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The freak with 3 unopened kits and boxes of skincare under her bed?!?!

What on earth?!?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Am i really so cynical that I am thinking that it's an attempt to get a free kit??
Not at all. Anything that opens with "I'm mourning....." or "I'm an NHS worker" or "my child is in the ICU" are all kit-begging posts.

Reactions: 22
Her skin is great and I can’t say it isn’t
However the structure of her face is just like any other 50 year old she is a bit saggy and has droopy skin which is to be expected.

Her daughter isn’t also as slim in real life
I know many women in their 50s who don't have the same look and they don't have unlimited access to 'tweakments'

Ava has no muscle tone for a 'personal trainer'

Reactions: 14
Am i really so cynical that I am thinking that it's an attempt to get a free kit??
They are all desperate for free kits/attention. Grown women wetting themselves over a salesperson?! I’m sick of seeing her family and Ava’s TikTok where she pretends to be a black man is outrageous. CH has always reminded me of the Pilsbury dough boy.

Big shiny squashy face.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Right. I’ve lurked for long enough. This weekend with those FFs (bleeping Freaks is the only name I have for them), has completely got to me. What is the hold she has over them? They aren’t normal to carry on like this. How can they worship someone who peddles mixtures of oil and water? LUNACY.
duck SAKE!!!

Reactions: 1
I know many women in their 50s who don't have the same look and they don't have unlimited access to 'tweakments'
I was going to say the same. Just as not everyone has the same difficult peri-menopause/menopause as CH, so not everyone gets to look like CH does in their 50s. I certainly didn't.

Reactions: 7
I've just seen a post on the selling page with unwanted items for sale from the kit bought at the pop up and one of the comments under it is another woman selling the items from the kit that she will be buying later today!!
I get it's good value but it all seems so hungry. Plus the mark up on these products, it's insane and her kits highlight this madness.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I've just seen a post on the selling page with unwanted items for sale from the kit bought at the pop up and one of the comments under it is another woman selling the items from the kit that she will be buying later today!!
I get it's good value but it all seems so hungry. Plus the mark up on these products, it's insane and her kits highlight this madness.
It’s an absolute frenzy and has been dripped to them for weeks. They are great value if you need them but the majority have got enough skincare to last for years as it is.

Reactions: 4
The amount of kits being sold already is insane. Like one woman bought two kits and is selling most of it.

I’d be so embarrassed if I was CH. Selling her kits moments after buying them…..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is blowing my mind is freaks jumping to buy the supersize (100ml iirc) Zelens off each other for £100. It only has a shelf life of 6 months. It normally comes in 15ml bottles and you'd even struggle to use that in that time 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is the pandemic over in the Uk? I noticed from the photos uploaded, there were no masks on anyone and lots of hugging, people very close to each other.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Is the pandemic over in the Uk? I noticed from the photos uploaded, there were no masks on anyone and lots of hugging, people very close to each other.
People were asked to present a negative test result to allow entry.

Reactions: 2
The granddaughter was there?! Yikes. Caroline needs to establish some boundaries. For the sake of her children and grandchild.
But nobody is allowed to ask questions or make comments about her family… Does she not see the hypocrisy here? No wonder people ask when she shoves them in front of her followers every chance she gets 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
You can fake these by just using water on the test though. Totally reckless of Caroline, but hey, gotta keep that gravy train running.
I mean, you can, but then they’re also good enough for the government so hey ho. I don’t think she’s been especially Covid-unsafe is all I’m saying.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.