Caroline Hirons #13 Tell us the truth, you live in the house that belonged to Ruth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who are the Welsh twins?
They're influencers/YouTubers - James focuses on skincare & Robert focuses on makeup (he's a trained MUA too), but they also do a podcast/videos together covering all kinds of topics. I don't really follow them for advice as I'm trying not to buy too much nowadays, but they really make me laugh as they're just naturally funny together

Reactions: 11
What. The. duck

I heard thrush ointment is a great moisturiser. Lubricant works as a barrier. Spermicide gives a great glow.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Face creams decanted in condoms is a great way to get around the annoying 1L travel restrictions on planes!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is what I don't get! Has she ever even discussed wanting to move to Ireland? From what I can see she has been a tiny handful of times for events
But she might have had family once upon a time maybe in Limerick?

I cannot cope with the freaks today. They are outdoing themselves. Vaginal cream for your face? 73 comments and non are "wtaf" 🤣 What's next? Can I rub tomato ketchup into my face/scalp, maybe make a scrub with some chilli flakes, and I have a 7 year old tube of haemorrhoid cream that I can't use but maybe I could mix it altogether and use as an overnight hair mask? (it doesn't say not to on the tube).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The posts that you all share from the Facebook group really make me question humanity.

Who would look at a product intended for vaginal use and think 'I wonder if I could use that on my face?'. It's like they're all trying to one-up each other on weird stuff or trying to be 'clever' or something. Are they just constantly on the lookout for things to smear on their face? In reality if something isn't intended for facial use a good rule of thumb is to avoid putting it on your face (especially as they're doing it for NO REASON!?). Wild concept but it works for me.

As for the posts saying they don't need any more skincare but it's 'such a good deal'..... it isn't a good deal if you're literally never going to use it before it expires. It's not a good deal if you don't need it. How is stockpiling skincare under your bed a worthwhile investment and how is this behaviour being normalised!?

Reactions: 19
I do remember (not on the freaks group) haemorrhoid cream being touted as a way of treating undereye bags. Never tried it. For obvious reasons

Reactions: 5
I will update you all on the event shortly just left

Ok just got in I live closeby.

Well I had a ticket for the 5:30 one, it was half an hour of browsing in a shop at the products then about a 35 minute talk then more browsing

Coffee and a tote bag overall not worth it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Wait, if fanny cream is your for your face and wipes are for (festivals, flights and) fannies then could wipes be - for your face?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Americans are weird when it comes to Ireland, they like to claim Irish heritage, and well, Cazza used to live in the US so she’s got the attitude too. London, Liverpool, Ireland and Native America all belong to her, didn’t cha know 🙄

Reactions: 11
I do remember (not on the freaks group) haemorrhoid cream being touted as a way of treating undereye bags. Never tried it. For obvious reasons
It works. Ish. Old makeup artist trick

Its works by decreasing swelling, so can help eye bags look tighter and less puffy

Its cosmetic rather than a treatment tho and long term can actually thin the skin so not something I'd do

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.