Caroline Hirons #13 Tell us the truth, you live in the house that belonged to Ruth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm, so it appears some people didn’t have to wait until the online frenzy at 10am to ‘buy’ their tickets. Posted 3 hours ago, just happens to be an editor and a mate:
Oh do duck off with the PR tit. It boils my piss when you see all this, she is no different to all the other schillers out there. I pity those on her forum who suck up all the marketing shite and drink the coolaid. I was reading the post where the woman dared to say something against their queen. people saying I have been reading everything and having her advice for free over the last 18 months. Do they not understand that it is all marketing... yes in theory it is free but it is all designed to make you part with your money when it counts for the kits and events. NO ONE DOES tit FOR FREE NOT EVEN THE QUEEN

Reactions: 16
ofgs I mean I don’t know whether to laugh or cry. I just don’t get what they’ll talk about for 2 hours bar just selling products and the venue hasn’t even been revealed, it’s just ‘Covent Garden’. And I know that people are still catching covid but how is she using it as an excuse to not tell people who’s coming - there are other upcoming events happening this year and have happened that were fully confirmed before tickets went on sale, it’s just laziness and also probably that no one will put their name to it until the money comes in maybe. God I don’t know, it’s just ridiculous, totally ridiculous

She asks for nothing in return… apart from all of your money and total adoration and to never disagree with anything she says
I wish they'd stop with the "she's a busy mum of 4!" crap, three of the kids are adults and the other is mid-teens I believe (?). They act like she's just given birth to quadruplets.

"No need to be mean" - no, there is a need to be mean, because the whole thing is a bleeping shambles as usual. This is her job. This is how she makes her money. Why do people keep giving her a free pass? The Freaks genuinely seem to think she's their best friend and running things from her kitchen table.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I wish they'd stop with the "she's a busy mum of 4!" crap, three of the kids are adults and the other is mid-teens I believe (?). They act like she's just given birth to quadruplets.

"No need to be mean" - no, there is a need to be mean, because the whole thing is a bleeping shambles as usual. This is her job. This is how she makes her money. Why do people keep giving her a free pass? The Freaks genuinely seem to think she's their best friend and running things from her kitchen table.
She’s happy to keep perpetuating that myth because it makes her seem all the more relatable. Queen Caroline who gives out free advice from the goodness of her heart. So when she asks them to hand over a small fortune for some short dated skincare they’re only too glad to do it because it’s to feed her poor starving children.

Reactions: 14
I've noticed on her lives the last few times that people are just so unnecessarily rude. Someone asks a genuine question and they just laugh at them for not knowing. She has encouraged that type of mentality with her behaviour imo.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It wouldn’t surprise me if in the end one of the guest appearances at the event would be one of her kids because Kate Somerville couldn’t make it “due to covid”. And the freaks will lap it up. All to hype up her brand.

Reactions: 4
So wait, the page has crashed over an event that with unknown details and location other than the general area 🤣🤣 you couldn't make it up

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If there are 50 paying people at each of the 11 events she is making profit of just under £11,500. This is the figure less the £10 per ticket for charity and less VAT. I imagine that covers the building hire for say a week (time to set up, hold the event and tidy up) the kits will be the profit.

I know she gets flack about the kit reveals being the day before release but at least people know what they are buying. She could have at least titled the sessions even if it said CH with special guest so people have an idea of what will be discussed.

Reactions: 6
She is such an egoist that she thinks she can foist anything on her fans and it will be fine (and sadly they are so deluded it probably will be).
The height of arrogance. Even bloody Glastonbury tells people what they can expect.
And nobody can complain afterwards as she hasn't actually set anything in stone.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely gutted. Missed out on a ticket and I'd already got my list of questions ready for the Qween :cry:

1. Should I apply SPF50 before I go to bed at night?
2. Is it okay to only apply SPF50 once before bed when it is already dark outside? Should I wake at dawn to reapply or can I wait until I am awake?
3. I am going on holiday next week and am freaking out so bad - should I apply extra SPF50 during the flight as I will be so much closer to the sun?
4. I have had a spreading rash for weeks, before I see the GP, is there any skincare that might help? Not after medical advice, just want some skincare to help me x
5. Not after medical advice, but can you advise what these weird patches are on the back of my knees?
6. I was made redundant last month and lost my cat (he ran away after he ate some of my Oskia cleansing gel - it's the only thing he will eat since he was diagnosed and now every time I wash my face it reminds me and I am grief-stricken all over again) and I spent all my money on flights from Fiji just to come here today. What should I buy (sensitive skin with oily t-zone)?
7. I have brought my friend's sister's aunt with me today. She has only used Dove soap and moisturiser for the last 97 years. Can you suggest a personalised routine for her today? She is adamant it's nonsense, but I know better and have already gifted her The Bible so she has - thank god - got some knowledge now. She doesn't want to go the botox route but is interested in fillers.
8. Can I pay with Klarna today?
9. Where is your jumper from?
10. I know clean beauty is the devil (amen), but I really want to be clean so I am confused. What will happen to me if I clean my face? Does this also count for hair, or is shampoo ok (bit worried about the 'poo' element tbh).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
I love how Caroline is, yet again, blaming others for a duck up. Why would anyone want to work with this absolute wagon?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If you can't afford something, you can't afford it. Expensive skincare is not a human right, no matter where you work. How did we become so entitled?

Reactions: 33
If you can't afford something, you can't afford it. Expensive skincare is not a human right, no matter where you work. How did we become so entitled?
Exactly. Not every NHS worker is front line.. why is a nhs payroll officer (for example) sainted?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.