Caroline Hirons #13 Tell us the truth, you live in the house that belonged to Ruth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She pulled a photo from Google and passed it off as her child? Sad
It didn't read like she was pretending it was her child, it was more the "picture so the post doesn't get lost" bollocks. Normally it's pictures of 'cute' animals or whatever..

It was pretty clear to me it was a stock photo, but guess it shows differently if different phones/browsers. I didn't read the comments tho, as it's too early for that

Reactions: 4
I looked for this post but couldn't find it. Has it finally been deleted?
Was there earlier. Admin then locked it but it appears to have gone now.
No idea if the mother deleted it or admin did but she did get very arsey with anyone who questioned her.

Reactions: 3
I’ve reported it. A photo of a 14 year olds cleavage crosses a line. Even for these freaks.
There was a 7 year old bum cheeks recently.... so wrong.

The ‘after’ picture looked like the same boobs with moisturiser on, so I’d save your cash!
I am terrified of needles so no risk of my actually spending.

Own your stretch marks, stick sequins in them in the manner of a vejazzel

• Wow
There was a 7 year old bum cheeks recently.... so wrong.

I am terrified of needles so no risk of my actually spending.

Own your stretch marks, stick sequins in them in the manner of a vejazzel
totally blows my mind that anyone would put their children online like that 🤯

Reactions: 1
Was just about to post about this. I generally lurk here and nod along. Out of curiosity watched Caroline’s live - assuming she was going to be peddling another kit…anyone else been watching it?!

Not entirely sure what she’s on about other than centering herself in a drama/dispute between Deviant and Esther - sounds like she possibly got caught out being two faced? Bread crumbing about her own family drama (but she’s not saying it to excuse herself???) and really stoking the fire. But apparently she isn’t the voice of the industry and when people begin to think like that it’s the end. My general understanding is that she considers herself the voice of the industry no? Oh and she doesn’t do cancel culture :rolleyes:.

Reactions: 7
Was just about to post about this. I generally lurk here and nod along. Out of curiosity watched Caroline’s live - assuming she was going to be peddling another kit…anyone else been watching it?!

Not entirely sure what she’s on about other than centering herself in a drama/dispute between Deviant and Esther - sounds like she possibly got caught out being two faced? Bread crumbing about her own family drama (but she’s not saying it to excuse herself???) and really stoking the fire. But apparently she isn’t the voice of the industry and when people begin to think like that it’s the end. My general understanding is that she considers herself the voice of the industry no? Oh and she doesn’t do cancel culture :rolleyes:.
Jesus, embarrassing herself again! When will she keep her nose out fgs.

Can’t edit my post now but to make clear wasn’t sure what Caroline was on about in regards to screenshots she mentioned. Esther’s (The Melanin Chemist) Insta details the dispute with Deviant.

Caroline was also retorting that she has no financial gain from Deviant other than they featured in one of her previous kits?

I'm trying to listen to her live and all I'm hearing is "UMMMMM", "TSK", "UUUHH", "I UMMM I UMMM" She has not one coherent sentence. How bout do a little prep and maybe scribble some stuff down before getting in front of the camera?

Edit: "I don't cancel brands" The Ordinary would like a word.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She said a lot without actually saying anything didn’t she.
I get the impression she got caught out involving herself in the situation… why would you randomly message both parties?!

I'm trying to listen to her live and all I'm hearing is "UMMMMM", "TSK", "UUUHH", "I UMMM I UMMM" She has not one coherent sentence. How bout do a little prep and maybe scribble some stuff down before getting in front of the camera?

Edit: "I don't cancel brands" The Ordinary would like a word.
And Drunk Elephant too!

Reactions: 15
So she DM'd someone saying that Esther shouldn't make it about race. That seems to be the issue from what I could gather.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Cannot be arsed listening to her ramble on, how exactly did she involve herself?
Also, loving this comment , if you're in here you're my hero😂
Screenshot_20210928-193825_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
What was her actual stance on the whole Deviant drama? The live has saved with no sound, and her caption, after acknowledging there is no sound, is "I said what I said, and I won't be commenting further". That helps 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.