Caroline Hirons #14 Hall of Mediocre but buy it anyway?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @purplesandwich and @Filouette for the thread title!

The freaks are outdoing themselves with the begging posts lately. Not to mention being so emotional after the hell of Hirons weekend with some declaring it 'the best weekend of my life'

Caroline is re-releasing the book with edits to brands who were in the first one but have since wronged her 'because I can'. A real true advocate of the beauty industry and what's best for the consumer

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hey hey hey. Just sitting down to a wee gin, plotting how to extort skincare from the freaks. 🍸 who is going to join me?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did the freak mentioned on the last thread at least offer a token gesture of paying for postage? Or could she not justify that either?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good grief what has happened to that group? Creaming their pants over a bleeping bag? Chasing the DPD drivers down their street? “Hiding” the packages from their husbands? Losing their tit over cheap hand wash?! On the poverty line but just bought three kits? Sure pal!!

Absolute bell ends. I’ve just left the group cannot deal with that level of utter stupidity.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone posted a link to the quiz and I did it because I have nothing better to do on this Friday evening.
Where tf did she get 130M blog readers?! She has 650k IG followers and 250k subs on youtube. That's a longggg way away from "130M blog readers". Was it 130M page views? It's a bit embarrassing to get this kind of stats wrong.

Oh silly me! The Freaks wouldn't know the difference anyway!

1636141433059.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe it's been read that many times (which I sincerely doubt!) And she's decided it's that many separate readers.

Reactions: 4
Maybe it's been read that many times (which I sincerely doubt!) And she's decided it's that many separate readers.
Yip, people going back for reference would support that theory.....the queens just run with it cos it looks good. Her fall from grace will be delicious.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Someone posted a link to the quiz and I did it because I have nothing better to do on this Friday evening.
Where tf did she get 130M blog readers?! She has 650k IG followers and 250k subs on youtube. That's a longggg way away from "130M blog readers". Was it 130M page views? It's a bit embarrassing to get this kind of stats wrong.

Oh silly me! The Freaks wouldn't know the difference anyway!

View attachment 848893
I do actually like CH and read the blog however, that number is a load of 💩🤣 quick search confirms this;

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Are we plotting dastardly freak baiting , whilst drinking Gin? I am so in 🍸
I
I'm going to have to head for a lie down...how long did that take me? But yes we are Doodles *pats sofa
I do actually like CH and read the blog however, that number is a load of 💩🤣 quick search confirms this;
Stick around chicken, the freak glasses come off easily enough :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I
I'm going to have to head for a lie down...how long did that take me? But yes we are Doodles *pats sofa

Oh I’m not no bloody cringe worthy freak, that group is insane!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I

Top up Mavis? Have Mr Hendricks over this evening

Just found the Mummy post. Google tells me that both she and hubby are in good jobs... Linked in was most helpful

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Someone had to travel to a funeral but the CH videos cheered then right up. Top tip there for anyone grieving.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I've seen the 130m number mentioned recently in copy about these news kits before and rolled my eyes. What BS.

Reactions: 2
I've seen the 130m number mentioned recently in copy about these news kits before and rolled my eyes. What BS.
Really grinds my gears when companies do this. After some digging around it’s 130M pageviews since the start of time, as in 2018 she reached 1M pageviews. She actually gets just over 758k pageviews per month, still decent, just not catchy.

she should really be quoting users if she wants to talk about how many readers she has, seeing as a pageview is the same user visiting multiple pages. By 2018, over the 11 years, the blog received in avg. 53.4K monthly readers…

Don’t BS your number folks 🤣🤣

Marketers 🙄🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.