Caroline Hirons #13 Tell us the truth, you live in the house that belonged to Ruth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She spends most of her time on lives acknowledging only her industry mates and the senior and most devoted arselickers.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I can’t watch, which is a shame because I am interested in skincare, but I can’t see past her constant fiddling with her hair, gulping drinks, use of “erm” like it’s an actual word and overall gurning. Oh and her smugness.
You might as well watch the Discovery Channel for all Caroline's lives teach you about skincare

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is irrational but 'soonish' has really annoyed me. Why does soon, an already indeterminate point in the future, need 'ish' at the end

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is irrational but 'soonish' has really annoyed me. Why does soon, an already indeterminate point in the future, need 'ish' at the end
She then went on to mention that she can't watch the videos because too much screen time makes her nauseous. Stop begging on Facebook then.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
50mg cyclizine/5mg prochlorperazine and she can push through and watch the videos, or else use the reduction in nausea to order a kit or something. Obviously something was working long enough for her to photograph her vascular access and to post on Facebook 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I cannot stand hospital attention seekers, she has a line in......big bleeping deal. Always nice to look up and see a patient with their camera out snapping away, usually means they're ready for discharge.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I cannot stand hospital attention seekers, she has a line in......big bleeping deal. Always nice to look up and see a patient with their camera out snapping away, usually means they're ready for discharge.
best indicator of readiness for home 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is this thing people have about posting cannula shots?? I have a friend that has shared endless shots of the drains she had in. Had to bloody mute her I got so sick of it. I am sorry she is ill, really I am, but let's just take her word for it.

"Don't go into debt for skincare" - CH.

Also CH

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Obviously the first thing you’d worry about after your accident is where your kits are. Being generous I suppose it might be shock, although I wouldn’t personally be taking to social media to post this, unless I wanted attention/free replacements…

View attachment 840912
Clear sense of priorities there!

I thought I'd joined a skincare group but it turns out it's a portal on how to waste valuable GP's time with non-existent rashes, freckles, slight irritation to skin and ingrowing hairs. Who knew!!
I lasted about 2 hours in that group, it was so weird

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hashtag be kindish. 😆
Isn't one of the group's rules 'don't be a dick(ish)'?*

The don't worry, secure your kit today and get into debt spread the cost pretty shocking when I saw it earlier on.

What is this thing people have about posting cannula shots?? I have a friend that has shared endless shots of the drains she had in. Had to bloody mute her I got so sick of it. I am sorry she is ill, really I am, but let's just take her word for it.

"Don't go into debt for skincare" - CH.

Also CH
The freaks seem to be constantly ill... addiction to skincare can't be that good for you 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.