Caroline Hirons #13 Tell us the truth, you live in the house that belonged to Ruth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I was browsing YouTube and saw Hirons is uploading again ... Her lives from Instagram... Plugging her new book countless times and stating that some brands have pissed her off so they have been removed (they featured in the first edition) and have now been added to the push off a cliff section in the second edition all while letting out a cackle and then stating "because I can".... I wonder who will feature?
Bleugh 🤮 she's such a bully!

"because I can" 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 12
So I was browsing YouTube and saw Hirons is uploading again ... Her lives from Instagram... Plugging her new book countless times and stating that some brands have pissed her off so they have been removed (they featured in the first edition) and have now been added to the push off a cliff section in the second edition all while letting out a cackle and then stating "because I can".... I wonder who will feature?
Wow. What a self-congratulatory, narcissistic, oafish cow. And of course she has to whip the freaks into yet another frenzy to buy the “updated” version of her blog book.

Reactions: 14
The freaks don't have the excuse of being in their teens, they're grown ass women and it's just not normal how they carry on. Crying over meeting Caroline and calling it the best weekend of their life? Getting in a tizzy because Caroline 'liked' a comment on Facebook? It's all so absurd. I really would love to know what the great leader Hirons thinks of it all. No doubt sees them as walking wallets
I really admire Lisa Eldridge (she Is everything CH isn't) and she responded to a comment I made yesterday. It was nice to be acknowledged, but certainly wasn't something to get in a tizz about or tell people. I "liked" her response to me and went about my day.
One thing I do like about the freaks, I they make me feel so well adjusted & normal....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You mean you didn't screenshot it and send to your friends and family with 'OMG life goals!' as the caption!

I totally agree, they make me feel like I've got my tit together. I mean it's perfectly normal to have heroes and idols but it's surely not helpful for them to have the likes of Hirons on a pedestal. If Caroline liking a comment makes their day I wonder is the opposite true, I.e If she forgets to like a comment does it give them the blues

She's a weapon. Honestly. No clue why any brand would go near her

Reactions: 7
You mean you didn't screenshot it and send to your friends and family with 'OMG life goals!' as the caption!
Funnily enough, no!

I think CH will fall from favor. The industry is fickle as are people. Something will happen, just like it has happened to so many "influencers".

Reactions: 17
Really disappointing that Dr Sam who is a successful not quite derm but still with her own practice and skincare line feels the need to have any dealings with Hirons

Absolutely baffling how Hirons has so much sway. And I'll never understand how Ruth Crilly is friends with her. It's such an unlikely friendship
I wondered this about Ruth as well (who I actually like) - I think it's 'safe' for them to be friends because they're not close enough in industry terms. And they were friends when both were treading the PR event boards, way before Hirons became pissed on her own power - when she was more relatable. I still think of Ruth as fairly relatable re beauty stuff, even though she's clearly loaded and shows it.

Ruth's metier is more lifestyle/home renovation etc, and she doesn't claim to be an expert on anything to do with beauty. Plus she doesn't fawn all over Hirons on social media. I think their friendship is more organic, rather than industry/necessity/competition related.

Reactions: 4
Ruth was introduced as Caroline's bestie at that event thingy. You can do so much better, Ruth!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The obligatory Mr Bean waiting gif has been on the freaks.. and now this Gem.

The bumper car is the DPD & the tent is Chez Freak
Oh yes! I saw this. More attention seeking drivel to get the ‘Queen’ to notice them! 😂😡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thoughts and prayers with the DPD drivers who definitely are not getting paid enough to deal with the freaks

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Really disappointing that Dr Sam who is a successful not quite derm but still with her own practice and skincare line feels the need to have any dealings with Hirons

Absolutely baffling how Hirons has so much sway. And I'll never understand how Ruth Crilly is friends with her. It's such an unlikely friendship
Weirdly I stumbled on a C4 thing that has Ruth on it back when she first started modelling and actually found her quite snarky and abrasive. Maybe she’s just learned to hide that side of her but let’s it out around CH!

• Wow
So, let me get this straight, the woman who "lOvEs ThE iNdUsTry" and touts herself as the founder of a charity to rescue the beauty industry from the brink of collapse is now excluding beauty brands from her book for "pissing her off". Unbelievable.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So, let me get this straight, the woman who "lOvEs ThE iNdUsTry" and touts herself as the founder of a charity to rescue the beauty industry from the brink of collapse is now excluding beauty brands from her book for "pissing her off". Unbelievable.
Nice isn't it?

Did anyone buy a kit who hasn’t had a terrible year, or a partner that is equally as obsessed with the Queen? 😂

I haven’t seen any…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I often wonder whatever happened to the ankle breaking Caroline loving husband who wanted to go shopping for skincare to celebrate and for the freaks to pick what he got

Weirdly I stumbled on a C4 thing that has Ruth on it back when she first started modelling and actually found her quite snarky and abrasive. Maybe she’s just learned to hide that side of her but let’s it out around CH!
That's really interesting. I find Ruth fascinating. When she started out she was extremely confident to the point of arrogance and then she turned into a frazzled Mumsnet caricature. As someone once put it somewhere, one minute she thought she was Gisele Bundchen and the next she was trying to act like she was a busy overworked Mum

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
totally off topic but this just popped into my head: I don't know why Caroline is suddenly so anti-pseudo science, shouting at everyone who utters anything that isn't 100% true about covid when in one of her lives early in the first lockdown she mentioned she was drinking loads of hot drinks to try and stave off covid... I remember hearing that because I would have the recorded lives on in the background when cleaning or something and I was just like wtf idiot? but then I though well whatever everyone is a bit panicked now whatever makes you feel better but how hard would she go after someone else that said that now?
If I have time I'll maybe go back and try and find the live she said that in but god it would be a lot os tit to sit through so I'd have to be feeling masochistic (that is if it hasn't been deleted)
Does anyone else remember that?

Reactions: 5
Can't stand watching her gulf gigantic noisy mouthfuls of tea when she's on a YT 'live'. Tea breath makes me want to :sick:
I can’t watch, which is a shame because I am interested in skincare, but I can’t see past her constant fiddling with her hair, gulping drinks, use of “erm” like it’s an actual word and overall gurning. Oh and her smugness.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.