Caroline Hirons #12 the lousiest QVC I've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t with the thirsty mum. She keeps posting pictures of herself looking like a knackered scarecrow with captions like ‘ooooh, the lady at the chemist said I’m glowing’. Darling, you look like a normal new mum, there’s nothing wrong with that. Put your phone down, have a nap, then spend some time with your baby!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t with the thirsty mum. She keeps posting pictures of herself looking like a knackered scarecrow with captions like ‘ooooh, the lady at the chemist said I’m glowing’. Darling, you look like a normal new mum, there’s nothing wrong with that. Put your phone down, have a nap, then spend some time with your baby!
Exactly. She looks how you'd expect her to look. Just enjoy your baby

Reactions: 3
oh my goooood I just looked up Ava Hirons' instagram today, what the fuuuck
How self centered do you have to be to have an insta feed like that. Oh jesus I hate that type of person

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm telling ya, she'll be on Only Fans soon. Especially when she realises the 'personal training' isn't going to take off

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Our favourite thirst trap mama is back with more oversharing. I’m not even sure what sexual wellness stuff is, but didn’t know we were supposed to use specific products for those regions anyway 🤔
View attachment 764104

Just checked, for science. It’s sex toys and lubricants, which has about a sum total of zero to do with skincare as far as I can see 🤷🏻‍♀️
OMG it’s her again? 😭😭
I just saw this and thought WTF but I never check the name.. I don’t think I need to anymore 😂 what a crack pot!

• Haha
For someone who has built their living around skincare, she looks bloody awful 🙈

The freaks group is full of women who think owning a dildo is ‘scandalous’ and the height of being edgy. Grow up.
Also sick of seeing that new mother’s face. Just enjoy your newborn why do you care about likes from sycophantic strangers.

I see in the latest instalment of the Freak's Things That Didn't Happen Show is the lady whose husband cleaned the bathroom with her cleanser and flannel.

• Haha
OMG it’s her again? 😭😭
I just saw this and thought WTF but I never check the name.. I don’t think I need to anymore 😂 what a crack pot!
omg shut uuuup already. I find it so incredibly childish. You have sex we get it. Giggle giggle teehee. No one cares about your postpartum checkup. Most of the moms I know are lovely people thankfully, but then there's also this type that thinks their birth story, sex life and every minute detail about the baby is a societal issue.

Reactions: 12
I don't think much of her photos, she always has a bored, miserable looking expression in them 🤷
Well this is it, I could sort of understand if it was a really happy/smiley photo or wanted to show off some makeup or an actual glow, but all of the photos look the same, like she’s been caught off guard?

No shade by the way, I fully expect to look like a swamp dweller come January but won’t be posting photos of my every movement/appointment on the Freaks page!

Reactions: 4
She is supposedly a 'personal trainer'. She has no muscle tone for a personal trainer and before anyone accuses me of body shaming, it's not about size, it's about muscle tone

Reactions: 7
She is supposedly a 'personal trainer'. She has no muscle tone for a personal trainer and before anyone accuses me of body shaming, it's not about size, it's about muscle tone
No, totally get your point. Plus she's always on holiday so fail to see how she has clients

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.