Caroline Hirons #12 the lousiest QVC I've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always suspected it was because they weren’t bright enough to get in 🤔
hahahaha or just didn’t want to go… which is obvs totally fine why say the weird thing about London, crackers that one

not like thousands of people choose not to go to uni every year? people who also don’t just get a cushy job on the parent’s payroll

Reactions: 11
The virtue signalling on the Dermalogica refund post 🤢 urgh makes me wanna barf.

Someone asking if they could collect together all the refunds and donate it to Afghan refugees - if i’d bought an expensive kit and received a substandard product, I wouldn’t appreciate some arse licker trying to give my money away hoping for some attention from CH. These are grown women..

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
The virtue signalling on the Dermalogica refund post 🤢 urgh makes me wanna barf.

Someone asking if they could collect together all the refunds and donate it to Afghan refugees - if i’d bought an expensive kit and received a substandard product, I wouldn’t appreciate some arse licker trying to give my money away hoping for some attention from CH. These are grown women..
That’s not on. Some people would feel pressured to say yes.

Reactions: 19
How dare they! If they want to do that, that's their choice, but trying to guilt others into doing so in order to make themselves look like a saint, out of order. Caroline and the brand should be held accountable for this, not let off the hook. It's sloppy

Reactions: 15
View attachment 734808
Long time lurker, but THIS has finally pushed me to post… lady with the CH obsessed husband and tales of him telling nurses to double cleanse/telling wedding guests to wear SPF/wanting to invite CH to a play has posted this…. I feel like the lies are getting more and more elaborate. What’s interesting, looking at her post history she only seems to post things like this when she’s made a few posts that have had no interest :oops:
Where is the fuckssake reaction.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I bet Afghan refugees have other things on their minds right now than SPF.
It's the money that customers have been refunded due to the Dermalogica shortdated sunscreen fiasco that they're suggesting be donated to Afghan refugees. They have some cheek

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Mine only recognises her voice and says ‘Eurgh, are you watching that fish wife again?’ (obvs I then hit him and call him a sexist twit)
You should post that to freaks group to show what a wonderful defender of Queen Caroline you are! If you tag her, you may even win the attention of Lady Hirons herself!

I wish someone would rip her one for deciding how to spend other people’s money. Twaaaaaat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
You should post that to freaks group to show what a wonderful defender of Queen Caroline you are! If you tag her, you may even win the attention of Lady Hirons herself!

I wish someone would rip her one for deciding how to spend other people’s money. Twaaaaaat.
unless it’s someone who never actually bought a kit and is trolling😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think we should all go on and say its a fantastic idea and that big Cazza should match the amount raised then double it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Wow really? How about the person who ok’ed the product for these kits put her hand in her £2m mansion house pocket and stump up rather than the poor people she’s ripped off? It’s rage inducing.

Reactions: 16
Freaks are (mostly) all applauding Dermalogica and CH for refunding them.
Erm how about it should never have happened in the first place?!
Honestly she can do no wrong in their eyes and she knows it,
There was one lone voice who stated she was not very impressed. Bet she’ll be removed soon.

I also saw some people saying they’ve still not had a dispatch email for their kit. She’s had their money over a week now.
But, hey that’s fine because she’s such a small company!

In her defence, she has been busy…

42DBF4FB-0014-4839-BF06-E996443718B5.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes, but Cazza is just sooooo fabulous selling them that bargain at £200 and then sorting out that refund. Thabk you Caroline
🤑🤑🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Freaks are (mostly) all applauding Dermalogica and CH for refunding them.
Erm how about it should never have happened in the first place?!
Honestly she can do no wrong in their eyes and she knows it,
There was one lone voice who stated she was not very impressed. Bet she’ll be removed soon.

I also saw some people saying they’ve still not had a dispatch email for their kit. She’s had their money over a week now.
But, hey that’s fine because she’s such a small company!

In her defence, she has been busy…

View attachment 735867
Yeah, just lay off her will you - as well as sitting in her counting house, she’s got four kids and a grandchild you know. She’s the world’s busiest woman…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.