Caroline Hirons #12 the lousiest QVC I've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think that CH bought this ‘facial manual’ because one of her minions told her about it. Instead she says she bought it because she wanted to ‘keep up’ to date. Then proceeds to call them out on it. Whilst the manual is archaic all I think is, Christ here we go again, another rant. She is a veteran of the industry don’t you know. The post is on FB
"A veteran of the industry " :sick::sick:
If she actually cared she would get people with clout in the industry together to lobby them to update it, you know, actually do something? But no , it's far more satisfying to aimlessly rant and shout into the void and then move onto the next thing. She's great and pointing out what everyone else is doing wrong but God forbid you do the same to her...

Reactions: 13
Anyone else think that CH bought this ‘facial manual’ because one of her minions told her about it. Instead she says she bought it because she wanted to ‘keep up’ to date. Then proceeds to call them out on it. Whilst the manual is archaic all I think is, Christ here we go again, another rant. She is a veteran of the industry don’t you know. The post is on FB
Agree with other comments that the manual is very outdated but as a woman of colour I can't say CH has done anything or given any information that shows she understands different ethnicities and how skincare might need to tailor to those needs.

Jumping on various bandwagons and promoting black owned products that you've been paid for isn't enough. Oh or begging Fenty is just embarrassing 🤣

Reactions: 22
I would have thought Switzerland was primarily white so maybe that's why the models were white rather than some racist agenda. That's not to say that the conversation shouldn't be had and that they shouldn't be more inclusive (of course they should) but as always with Caroline it's not about whether she is right or wrong, it's how she goes about things.

She isn't interested in being an agent for change or using her influence positively, it's all about her and her self righteous anger.

Reactions: 13
"A veteran of the industry " :sick::sick:
If she actually cared she would get people with clout in the industry together to lobby them to update it, you know, actually do something? But no , it's far more satisfying to aimlessly rant and shout into the void and then move onto the next thing. She's great and pointing out what everyone else is doing wrong but God forbid you do the same to her...
She's the Father Jack of skincare. Arse! Feck!! SPF!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Pinkway has asked on her stories what she can do to help her recover from covid. So covid wasn't over for you hun then?
No comments from the "queen" on DIL being anti vaxxer.. n contacting Covid... talk about double standards

This confirms it: Caroline is living in Ruth’s Somerset house.
Samen fireplace and kitchen cabinet.
No wonders we never she her in her kitchen... wonder if she gave up the office space... surely won't travel that much daily... n what about all the bubbles... the dependents...2 sons n DIL n daughter... all living in and around... close by ..in Wimbledon where she was
.. unless she's packed them all off as well with her... easier on rent n expenses.. seeing that she runs the house... also daughters break ain't over yet... not taking clients as going to be traveling next year so no commitments.. how does she pay for traveling n what's she living on...

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I would have thought Switzerland was primarily white so maybe that's why the models were white rather than some racist agenda. That's not to say that the conversation shouldn't be had and that they shouldn't be more inclusive (of course they should) but as always with Caroline it's not about whether she is right or wrong, it's how she goes about things.

She isn't interested in being an agent for change or using her influence positively, it's all about her and her self righteous anger.
She just likes to run her mouth off about any current issue but doesn't actually do anything worthwhile. All her minions will agree with this and still do nothing themselves.

She's an absolutely pointless and unnecessary mouthpiece that thinks the represents the gays and people of colour because she knows one or two.

Agree with other comments that the manual is very outdated but as a woman of colour I can't say CH has done anything or given any information that shows she understands different ethnicities and how skincare might need to tailor to those needs.

Jumping on various bandwagons and promoting black owned products that you've been paid for isn't enough. Oh or begging Fenty is just embarrassing 🤣
She's one big embarrassment.

She just rants about a current interest and thinks she made a change, same with her freaks. All acting shocked at the book yet taking no positive or productive action.

Reactions: 14
The daughter now has the virus it seems. About to fly out on holiday and tested positive. Bless.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The daughter now has the virus it seems. About to fly out on holiday and tested positive. Bless.
to be honest I cant feel sorry for someone who seems to have been on numerous holidays since COVID began and also doesn't appear to be cautious about getting it.

Reactions: 23
She’s relaxing with photos of the Somerset house and showing more of it , no one appears in comments asking questions .

I’ll never get my head round the fact she could afford it based on being a social media Sales woman.

Good luck to her for working so hard but she’s an obnoxious oaf and that beautiful house deserves so much more !😭😭

• Heart
  • Sad
That podcast she was on is definitely worth a listen and tbh I've now got really into those Corden sisters. Anyway one of them said she was worried when Caroline started following her socials and got so worried she deleted her skincare highlights incase she called her out. Caroline was like nooooooo I'd never do that :oops: I mean... then she proceeded to call the other sister a dirty witch because she doesn't wash her face...again :oops:
She also said her family didn't even know what she did for a living ummmm maybe thats why the kit sales have been such a shambles.

Not sure how she can afford the big house, I was thinking she was renting or something. Who knows.
On a serious note I hope Mr H is being cautious re covid, cos the rest of his family don't appear to be.

Reactions: 3
That podcast she was on is definitely worth a listen and tbh I've now got really into those Corden sisters. Anyway one of them said she was worried when Caroline started following her socials and got so worried she deleted her skincare highlights incase she called her out. Caroline was like nooooooo I'd never do that :oops: I mean... then she proceeded to call the other sister a dirty witch because she doesn't wash her face...again :oops:
She also said her family didn't even know what she did for a living ummmm maybe thats why the kit sales have been such a shambles.

Not sure how she can afford the big house, I was thinking she was renting or something. Who knows.
On a serious note I hope Mr H is being cautious re covid, cos the rest of his family don't appear to be.
Yes to Jim being careful.

Remember back in the day when “no one is more vulnerable than Jim” was her mantra .

Yeah right Caroline 🙄

Yes to Jim being careful.

Remember back in the day when “no one is more vulnerable than Jim” was her mantra .

Yeah right Caroline 🙄
Whilst she classed 2 households as 1 during the first lockdown and ever since.
That really pissed me off. My Dad was extremely vulnerable and lived alone, five minutes away from me but I still didn’t break the rules and go in to his house.
That was the turning point for me with regards to Caroline “don’t do as I do, do as I say” Hirons.:mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I reckon she’s renting Ruth’s house. Just don’t see her, the unemployed husband or the partially dressed spawn settling happily in the country. They’re a tasteless bunch of city dwellers at heart.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I reckon she’s renting Ruth’s house. Just don’t see her, the unemployed husband or the partially dressed spawn settling happily in the country. They’re a tasteless bunch of city dwellers at heart.
Am I misremembering - but didn't somebody here find evidence online that it had been sold?

Reactions: 1
The house sold in December for £2 million . I posted the screenshot in the last thread iirc, both here and in Ruth’s thread. If CH didn’t buy it, who would and then let her rent it , it wouldn’t make sense.

Reactions: 6
Imagine...if she's actually bought it.. from selling skincare boxes...
In other stories ...the derm she's on logger heads with... who called her out on double cleansing n the weird Vit A application method in her book is happily disclosing her consultation fee on Insta... which is honest n upfront ... must be bugging C to no extent
On another note is this derm I feel excessively keep harping on how she'll never promote a brand n excessively calls out docs who do ... there no nuance to her..Also to say all skincare is same is a bit excessive ..she's pissed off lot of chemists too...
In fact just done time back the derm also got called out on one of her posts for spoiling good good name of docs in general...

Reactions: 5
Just re-posting the screen shot with the sold house price.

If Caroline didn’t buy it , who has and is renting it to her ?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.