Caroline Hirons #12 the lousiest QVC I've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As
Also, I’m sure the nurses, whose faces are red raw and bruised from a year of being squashed into ppe so they can continue to deliver critical care to more patients than they should, really appreciated his comments.
as one of those nurses, I would have kindly told him to duck off.
even though I doubt this happened 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve just realised it’s the same lady who posted about Duran Duran playing during that theatre show and thinking of Caroline. I’d be seeking a restraining order at this point 🔪🔪
I've had to sandblast any correlation between Caroline and Duran Duran - real or imagined - from my brain. I'm a decades long fan, she will not ruin them for me. She will not. 🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
‘Lady Hirons’,’Hironized’. JFC! The sycophancy of these freaks is vomit-inducing. They really are total freaks in every sense of the word in the way they think she’s some sort of bloody messiah. (Insert The Life of Brian quote here.)

Reactions: 15
Saviour of the world. One cancellation at a time.

I probably should add that I agree that hair & skin courses do need to be more inclusive. It's just bullying companies like that is not the way to do it.
Oh I don't think anyone disagrees- diversity and inclusion is definitely something companies need to do more of. It's just the way Caroline carries on. It's so obvious she is just full of self righteous anger and is attaching herself to a bandwagon rather than actually caring about changes for the better. For such a 'veteran of the industry', if she was really concerned, why did she only speak up now and not before? She's an outrage junkie

Reactions: 18
I am not sure if I want to read the comments....
Oh I don't think anyone disagrees- diversity and inclusion is definitely something companies need to do more of. It's just the way Caroline carries on. It's so obvious she is just full of self righteous anger and is attaching herself to a bandwagon rather than actually caring about changes for the better. For such a 'veteran of the industry', if she was really concerned, why did she only speak up now and not before? She's an outrage junkie
Couldn't put it better myself.

Reactions: 7
Saviour of the world. One cancellation at a time.

I probably should add that I agree that hair & skin courses do need to be more inclusive. It's just bullying companies like that is not the way to do it.
It really is bullying. I'll be ignorant and say I had no idea what CIDESCO was. It feels like she stumbled upon the guidelines by chance and took it as an excuse to kick off and make herself look good by doing so.

Maybe she should put a bit of time into telling us all what she's done with her own brands, post-BLM protests last year. I remember she said she and her "team" were all over it and haven't heard a peep since then. They managed to include a cleanser by a brand owned by a black woman in one of the last last year. So basically the absolute bare minimum from her.

Reactions: 11
She churns these boxes out like we eat hot dinners , gotta pay that whopping great mortgage somehow.

Reactions: 7
That’s such a sanctimonious post though. I’m not here to defend Caroline’s legendary awful manners, but honestly, what virtue-signalling bollocks. There are ways to say the same thing that don’t come across as a pre-emptive bollocking.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That’s such a sanctimonious post though. I’m not here to defend Caroline’s legendary awful manners, but honestly, what virtue-signalling bollocks. There are ways to say the same thing that don’t come across as a pre-emptive bollocking.
Agreed, I find these so irritating 😅 but also, Caroline needs to go on some sort of public relations course!

Virtue-signalling like that is fine by me, tbh. I’m really fed up with people destroying the planet with their single use plastic and not giving two sh*ts about blinding defenseless animals in a lab just so they can have a nice serum for their face. Just my opinion (steps off soap box) :D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.