Caroline Hirons #12 the lousiest QVC I've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somebody should tell the freaks what them getting into credit card debt 4 times a year and hiding the spending from their husbands has done for Caroline’s finances.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I’ve asked for my re-posting of the sold details with the house name to be deleted.

Had an attack of the guilts now that she’s confirmed as the proper, legitimate owner of a massive Georgian pile in the Somerset countryside.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I walked past her London place the other day and it doesn’t look in anyway changed, I could still see the reddish/pink walls in the living room as the curtains weren’t closed. It’s the ground floor and the basement of a big townhouse so the front door is used by all the flats and someone had left it open as I walked past!

Reactions: 5
I walked past her London place the other day and it doesn’t look in anyway changed, I could still see the reddish/pink walls in the living room as the curtains weren’t closed. It’s the ground floor and the basement of a big townhouse so the front door is used by all the flats and someone had left it open as I walked past!
Country house and a city pad, fancy that!

Reactions: 5
But, but, but I don’t understand, I though she did the kits out of the kindness of her heart! 🙄 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mortgage on the Somerset pad I note.
Not going to lie , I’m looking forward to the next accounts .

She must be rolling in it .

As I’ve said before , well done to her for being driven and determined enough to do so well.

Such a shame she’s an oaf.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That skin clinic or organisation 🤷‍♀️ are getting it on freaks. Not sure why they responded tbh.

Reactions: 1
That skin clinic or organisation 🤷‍♀️ are getting it on freaks. Not sure why they responded tbh.
Agreed. They made a mistake there. Unless they were going to be prostrate at Caroline's feet and sack all of the Board immediately they were never going to do enough. I see someone tried to stick up for them and was shot down. The issue is that probably everyone bar Caroline has not even read the manual they just slavishly hang on every word she says. These people need help. Example post ‘do you know who you are addressing’. JFC she is not the messiah

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My problem with her is, why does she have to do everything publicly for effect? If she really wanted to change things for the better all she had to do was contact that place privately and raise her concerns, giving them every opportunity to address it. But no, instead she wades in on social media, Billy big bollocks, showing them up, making a right song and dance before she’s even spoken to them about it. So she’s probably royally pissed them off before they even start to engage 🤷🏼‍♀️

It’s all about brand Hirons. Nothing to do with making the world a better place. I feel.

Reactions: 16
Ava was on a tiktok live ages ago saying herself and Caroline were staying in a hotel as she found a mouse in her flat and Caroline was having work done on her London house.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.