Caroline Hirons #12 the lousiest QVC I've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good lord - someone asking about her itchy vagina in the group 🤢🤮

The actual duck is wrong with these people!! I swear they must do it for a giggle 🤣🤣 sharing your face to 98,000 people that you’ve got an itchy vulva …. Please let me get off Earth!
My hubby says an itchy noon is a sign of rain.

There…problem solved

Omg nooooooo 😭😭😭
Is it a ‘hood’ like the Sorting Hat in Harry Potter?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My hubby says an itchy noon is a sign of rain.

There…problem solved

Is it a ‘hood’ like the Sorting Hat in Harry Potter?
Yes....
Mmmmmm follows the leader 🧙‍♀️ virtue signaller....
Obsessed with lotions and potions.....
Has to be Freakendor!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Will say now.. those lives and how to's, I will give a wide berth

Has anyone suggested wipes yet? CH famously claimed they were for fannies, didn't she?
Genius. She could bring out her own range.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah feck, I didn’t do anything with mine after 2.5 years of breastfeeding, does that mean they can be declared officially dead? I mean they look grand but apparently you just never know 🤔
Ah don’t worry HUN dab a little bit of acid on them and Voila! … breast box next!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s a woman replying to a post doing a video, but she’s recorded it whilst driving - I mean is replying the freaks so important you’ve got to record a video while you’re driving. Seems a bit stupid.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.