Caroline Hirons #12 the lousiest QVC I've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good lord - someone asking about her itchy vagina in the group 🤢🤮

The actual duck is wrong with these people!! I swear they must do it for a giggle 🤣🤣 sharing your face to 98,000 people that you’ve got an itchy vulva …. Please let me get off Earth!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

The actual duck is wrong with these people!! I swear they must do it for a giggle 🤣🤣 sharing your face to 98,000 people that you’ve got an itchy vulva …. Please let me get off Earth!
I saw that this morning and was waiting for someone to comment on here. Itchy "hood" wasn't it? 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
And then another one this morning! This group honestly is so weird.. it’s skincare, not a ‘post about your fanny’ group wtf. The lengths some people will go to for internet likes 🙄

Reactions: 7

That’s the second post like that I’ve seen on there in as many days. Unless you’re talking about the first one I saw and not the second (in which the poster says the doctor described her vagina as “open” ffs)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ewww, opened Facebook twice in the last 2 days and seen 2 fanny posts, someone asking for a routine for a 9 year old :rolleyes: and a photograph of the note someone has left on their door for the FedEx driver who is delivering her kit today 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 4
What was the second fanny post? I can't see one (not the itchy one 😂).
The poster wasn’t sure who to ask, well I don’t think Caroline Hirons’ Freaks can fix it 😬 I do note that she apparently went to her GP, but I would certainly be advising to go back if it’s still so debilitating after a year. And if CH can advise a cream that can apparently heal open wounds then the medical community would love to hear about it!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Has anyone suggested wipes yet? CH famously claimed they were for fannies, didn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.