Caroline Hirons #12 the lousiest QVC I've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came across someone's post on my feed where they said how excited they were to get their kit and someone in the comments actually congratulated them. What is wrong with these people? Like wow you spent £210+ on overpriced skincare, well done you. Stunning and brave.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
That book isn't the kind of book you can throw into your bag unless you're using your bag as strength training. It's really heavy and chunky. I don't think the paperback has come out? Or will ever come out? Once again, I repeat, it's a heavy chunky book. It wouldn't fit in my everyday bags and I'd rather have two paperbacks which would weigh less than that book.

I'm not sure why I bought it tbh, trying to decide if it should go to the charity shop with the other 100 books I've recently sorted out for them. Maybe I'll give a freak in my local area a shock when they find a signed "Bible" in the charity shop bookstore.
Girl nah

make a sob story post saying you have to sell it because you lost your job, you have to pay for a funeral, your financee just left you and you can’t make next month’s rent 😢 never mind buy a kit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Girl nah

make a sob story post saying you have to sell it because you lost your job, you have to pay for a funeral, your financee just left you and you can’t make next month’s rent 😢 never mind buy a kit
Oh yes, did I also mention I have a deadly disease, my dog died, I stubbed my toe, a random stranger went ew at my skin, I have aged as I no longer look like a teenager which is horrifying despite 20 years passing, My house was also broken into and you'll never guess what? They stole all my skincare and set my house of fire. Which means I am cash poor as my cat is really sick with vet bills and I need a new house. But the most important thing about this all is the skincare darling! My skincare! What will I do if I don't have a 132 step routine? I will have a breakdown, I will age 50 years in less than a week without my routine! Also, when I was younger, someone once pointed out my spots so I cannot bear to be without my skincare. Also, someone stole my baby and I need to raise money for the ransom. I'm sure some good genes could cheer me up though and make it all easier. My family is dead and I am an orphan, some Zelens will really help. Also, when I get my baby back, I'll have to fix their skin because I bet their captors aren't using 13 step routine on them that I created because I have a degree from Doctor Google/People who make money from me buying this nector from the gods. The baby loves glycolic acid and the babies favourite product is the peel from the ordinary. So what do you think about their routine? You don't like it? Well, i can't really afford to buy them new products *wink wink* I have to give them this routine because they got milk spots as a newborn and that means they will have terrible skin obviously. I also found out that my fiance was secretly a spy who planned to kill me. I'm devastated about that, but also because I've just finished my skinceuticals vitamin c but I can't afford it. It's amazing and the only thing I've found to work. Because of all this, I have been crying so much that I'm blind now and you can no longer see my eyes due to swelling, can anything from this kit soothe me? I can't afford it you know, but it'll be nice to imagine I had the kit and it would heal my skin! Did I mention thank you to Queen Caroline for giving us the chance to give her money? She does this out of the purest intentions and makes hardly anything from these kits. Did someone mention 2mil mansion? Well, she's friends with Ruth, Ruth must have gifted her the house. So kind. Anyway, can you promise that medik8 will transform my skin and fix every issue even though that skincare is personal and nothing will work on everyone's skin? The pharmacy tried to give me advice but it isn't what Caroline says, so I screamed at them that they new nothing. Also, my GP won't give me tret on the nhs for anti ageing so I'm thinking about suing them for emotional distress? Caroline, I've DM you about this issue, we can't stand for this!

....I should stop now. I've probably gone overboard and I've also probably given them quite a few new ways to grift.

Self respect? We don't know her!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
There is a bereavement post up now.
I do think it’s genuine tbh but asking about a sold out kit when you’ve lost a close family member just seems odd to me.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I do think it’s genuine tbh but asking about a sold out kit when you’ve lost a close family member just seems odd to me.
Obviously everyone grieves in different ways (i gave a reading at my dad's funeral and stressed about looking ok in front of all the congregation, it was about "armour" almost and keeping myself strong and private) but I do find these distasteful.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Obviously everyone grieves in different ways (i gave a reading at my dad's funeral and stressed about looking ok in front of all the congregation, it was about "armour" almost and keeping myself strong and private) but I do find these distasteful.
I’d say your concerns were quite normal tbh.
When my Dad died, I just wouldn’t have given a flying duck about missing out on a CH kit let alone posting on FB about it.

The trouble is the Freaks have seen that a pity post gets freebies and Admin don’t shut them down due to concern about being labelled unsympathetic so they’ll just continue.

It used to be a group for skincare advice.
Now it is a group for pity posts grifting, diagnosing rashes and asking for advice on skincare for your foetus! Oh and not forgetting it’s main aim - a huge and captive marketing audience. It was once capped at 10,000 members but obviously that limited her potential customers so…

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve been mostly ignoring the posts from the group but it looks like the trend for posting crying red eyed selfies has passed. At one point there was a new one every few days “[insert sob story] I’ve been crying non-stop for 3 days, what can I do about the redness”.

Reactions: 4
Change of tactic this morning... I couldn't afford a kit but going to tag CH so she knows I am hosting an Afghan refugee for her.

What's happening to people over there is terrible and its bad enough to use them for virtue signalling. But to get a kit?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Change of tactic this morning... I couldn't afford a kit but going to tag CH so she knows I am hosting an Afghan refugee for her.

What's happening to people over there is terrible and its bad enough to use them for virtue signalling. But to get a kit?
Just when you think you have thought of it all a Freak reaches a new height. That wasn't in my top ten.....

• Haha

Wait, this actually happened??

Reactions: 1
Yep... complete with screen shot of the website (no actual confirmation though).
This is disgusting! If you were genuine you would just post it to let people know they could do it too if they were so inclined, and you would not mention kits in the same sentence as child refugee 😭 what is wrong with these people, using someone else's suffering to make yourself look good and possibly get something free from it🤢

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
This is disgusting! If you were genuine you would just post it to let people know they could do it too if they were so inclined, and you would not mention kits in the same sentence as child refugee 😭 what is wrong with these people, using someone else's suffering to make yourself look good and possibly get something free from it🤢
It's not even confirmation. It's just the information page.

Oh yes, did I also mention I have a deadly disease, my dog died, I stubbed my toe, a random stranger went ew at my skin, I have aged as I no longer look like a teenager which is horrifying despite 20 years passing, My house was also broken into and you'll never guess what? They stole all my skincare and set my house of fire. Which means I am cash poor as my cat is really sick with vet bills and I need a new house. But the most important thing about this all is the skincare darling! My skincare! What will I do if I don't have a 132 step routine? I will have a breakdown, I will age 50 years in less than a week without my routine! Also, when I was younger, someone once pointed out my spots so I cannot bear to be without my skincare. Also, someone stole my baby and I need to raise money for the ransom. I'm sure some good genes could cheer me up though and make it all easier. My family is dead and I am an orphan, some Zelens will really help. Also, when I get my baby back, I'll have to fix their skin because I bet their captors aren't using 13 step routine on them that I created because I have a degree from Doctor Google/People who make money from me buying this nector from the gods. The baby loves glycolic acid and the babies favourite product is the peel from the ordinary. So what do you think about their routine? You don't like it? Well, i can't really afford to buy them new products *wink wink* I have to give them this routine because they got milk spots as a newborn and that means they will have terrible skin obviously. I also found out that my fiance was secretly a spy who planned to kill me. I'm devastated about that, but also because I've just finished my skinceuticals vitamin c but I can't afford it. It's amazing and the only thing I've found to work. Because of all this, I have been crying so much that I'm blind now and you can no longer see my eyes due to swelling, can anything from this kit soothe me? I can't afford it you know, but it'll be nice to imagine I had the kit and it would heal my skin! Did I mention thank you to Queen Caroline for giving us the chance to give her money? She does this out of the purest intentions and makes hardly anything from these kits. Did someone mention 2mil mansion? Well, she's friends with Ruth, Ruth must have gifted her the house. So kind. Anyway, can you promise that medik8 will transform my skin and fix every issue even though that skincare is personal and nothing will work on everyone's skin? The pharmacy tried to give me advice but it isn't what Caroline says, so I screamed at them that they new nothing. Also, my GP won't give me tret on the nhs for anti ageing so I'm thinking about suing them for emotional distress? Caroline, I've DM you about this issue, we can't stand for this!

....I should stop now. I've probably gone overboard and I've also probably given them quite a few new ways to grift.

Self respect? We don't know her!
💯 Grandmaster Freak Level Unlocked

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.