Caroline Hirons #12 the lousiest QVC I've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been away this week and forgot to pack my moisturiser and a face cloth. Mild annoyance but all I could imagine was the meltdown that the Freaks would have, they'd have been straight on Space NK and getting an order in or begging for a kit to be shipped. Unfortunately I was on an island with a population of 200 and two ferries from the mainland so no such luck for me 🤣 gotta say I was relieved to give my face a proper wash when I got home earlier!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Her kits are going to take a backseat and she's going to push the skin rocks boxes i reckon. Less disclosure needed and a bigger demographic with less freak interference. That's how I see it anyway, something clearly afoot on that front but I'm not sure what it is... especially when the kits with her name all over them were making ££££££s.

Reactions: 9
The freaks are a terrible advert for skincare. Every time I open Facebook I am accosted by close-up freaks with horrific looking, painful, raw skin. Half of them look like they've been burnt 🤷‍♀️ I'd be running straight to A&E if I woke up looking like half of the pictures I've seen this week.

I've been at hospital and barely had time to wash myself 😑 for weeks... just lobbed a dove soap (don't tell Caroline) and an aldi moisturiser (sames) in my bag and my skin still looks a billion times better than your average freak. Oh, and Bobbi I'm not wearing makeup either so you can put that in your #hownottolooklikeshit pipe and smoke it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Definitely something afoot. I watched the kit reveal out of curiosity and she didn’t seem as hyped as in the past and rattled through it. Wonder if whatever she has in mind isn’t going to go down well with the freaks as in something she isn’t pretending to do exclusively for them like she does with the kits.

Reactions: 5
The original kit was instead of an advent calender because she didn't want to put small and sample sizes in she wanted to do full size products. It sold out really quickly and then people were asking for kits all the time in the freaks group. I think she should keep the kits to twice a year especially as I think she is planning on making the boxes a monthly thing. I can't see her stopping the kits as she must be making a mint on them.

Did anyone else note the live reveal she said that the kits were on her site and not SkinRocks so there seem to be two different interests at play with the boxes a kits.

I managed to resist a kit this time, I think they are great value and usually there is quite a bit I want to try out or want to gift to someone for their birthday/Christmas but I'm trying to run down my skincare at the moment and the brand offers are better if you only want one or two things. If I had bought a kit I would have chosen kit 2 but I would have preferred the mist from kit 1.

Reactions: 5
Her kits are going to take a backseat and she's going to push the skin rocks boxes i reckon. Less disclosure needed and a bigger demographic with less freak interference. That's how I see it anyway, something clearly afoot on that front but I'm not sure what it is... especially when the kits with her name all over them were making ££££££s.
What's the difference? I'd thought Skin Rocks (which sounds really uncomfortable, like an exfoliator with giant particles) was just the new branding for her "kits"?

The original kit was instead of an advent calender because she didn't want to put small and sample sizes in she wanted to do full size products. It sold out really quickly and then people were asking for kits all the time in the freaks group. I think she should keep the kits to twice a year especially as I think she is planning on making the boxes a monthly thing. I can't see her stopping the kits as she must be making a mint on them.

Did anyone else note the live reveal she said that the kits were on her site and not SkinRocks so there seem to be two different interests at play with the boxes a kits.

I managed to resist a kit this time, I think they are great value and usually there is quite a bit I want to try out or want to gift to someone for their birthday/Christmas but I'm trying to run down my skincare at the moment and the brand offers are better if you only want one or two things. If I had bought a kit I would have chosen kit 2 but I would have preferred the mist from kit 1.
I'm even more confused now! Good job i don't really care, I'm just nosy.

Reactions: 6
Thing is she is the face of the kits which I bet involves more work than she can be bothered with. Skin Rocks could be anyone…wonder with all the £££s she’s made early retirement is on the horizon and she needs a faceless brand to keep the coin rolling in.

Reactions: 3
@NotDumbNotBlonde I don't think she wanted people to twig skin rocks was hers at the beginning. Something felt very weird about it. Same premise but different demographic. She was featuring them on her page like it wasn't her own venture.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is she doing the Meet the Brands this afternoon?
I see there’s no REN in the kits so at least the poor representative from that particular brand is spared the indignity of having to suffer the comments of the pervy freaks losing their tit like they’re at a Harry Styles concert (or whoever teenage girls go wild for these days).
She'll sit for hours ...doing meet ups for the kits... otherwise nothing... shes lost all respect... ..

This new post.

If someone outed me waiting for CT scan in a Facebook group I would hit the roof. They are goading this freak to approach her. Too far!!
I hope she does go up to that woman and say, “Hey! Great book, isn’t it? 😁

and the woman replies, “No, I think it’s a bit tit, actually.”

I didn’t get on with the book at all. “No nonsense skincare” when it was actually just full of nonsense. I have ADHD, and my attention span was just gone after the first two pages. Way too complicated for me 😂who needs 7 flannels or whatever it is? That was it over for me LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I think she should have added that she was an "NHS" worker somewhere to secure said kit. Still, a brave effort I feel.
The holy grail top 10 is as follows
1. NHS worker, best to be a nurse as most kudos, on the lower pay end…. NHS worker wouldn’t work if you were a surgeon
2. Recent bereavement…
3. Fertility struggles, after you have been a surrogate for friends and family
4. Serious illness or waiting for tests results
5. Maybe a poorly child
6. Lost pet
7. Fiancée/husband/boyfriend left you or had an affair
8. Lost job
9. Ghosted by a friend
10. House fire burnt all skincare

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The holy grail top 10 is as follows
1. NHS worker, best to be a nurse as most kudos, on the lower pay end…. NHS worker wouldn’t work if you were a surgeon
Never explain more than "NHS worker". That is enough to whip the Freaks into a frenzy. No one needs to know that the freak is actually an admin for admissions and has worked from home for 18 months. Sssshhhhhhhh just give me the freebies.....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This new post.

If someone outed me waiting for CT scan in a Facebook group I would hit the roof. They are goading this freak to approach her. Too far!!
I thought they meant she was reading The Christian Bible and was confused for a moment :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That book isn't the kind of book you can throw into your bag unless you're using your bag as strength training. It's really heavy and chunky. I don't think the paperback has come out? Or will ever come out? Once again, I repeat, it's a heavy chunky book. It wouldn't fit in my everyday bags and I'd rather have two paperbacks which would weigh less than that book.

I'm not sure why I bought it tbh, trying to decide if it should go to the charity shop with the other 100 books I've recently sorted out for them. Maybe I'll give a freak in my local area a shock when they find a signed "Bible" in the charity shop bookstore.

Reactions: 4
This new post.

Until I read the next posts here, I thought they meant the actual Bible 😇 I was thinking, how uncharitable that the poster was mocking her for wanting spiritual comfort in a hospital waiting room.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.