Caroline Hirons #12 the lousiest QVC I've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she doing the Meet the Brands this afternoon?
I see there’s no REN in the kits so at least the poor representative from that particular brand is spared the indignity of having to suffer the comments of the pervy freaks losing their tit like they’re at a Harry Styles concert (or whoever teenage girls go wild for these days).

Reactions: 4
I love that every time a kit comes out I can divert to Tattle for a hard dose of reality. I only stick around for the brand offers but it’s hard not to get swept up into the frenzy. I’m still kicking myself for missing out on a summer 2020 kit because they had loads of products I wanted to try. The new kit looks a bit meh in comparison.

Is she doing the Meet the Brands this afternoon?
I see there’s no REN in the kits so at least the poor representative from that particular brand is spared the indignity of having to suffer the comments of the pervy freaks losing their tit like they’re at a Harry Styles concert (or whoever teenage girls go wild for these days).
The Medik8 rep is a man and will be there for the lives. She asked the freaks during the reveal not to make sexual comments when he’s on the live. Suspect it will turn to aubergine emojis instead 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
And to think I used to want one of these kits when she first started doing them...

However. Bring on the brand discounts 🤭

Reactions: 2
Ah, yes, I forgot about the Medik8 rep. And I guess Dr Mario Lenz (I think that’s his name) will be present as well. Cue aubergine emojis, indeed :sick:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I love that every time a kit comes out I can divert to Tattle for a hard dose of reality. I only stick around for the brand offers but it’s hard not to get swept up into the frenzy. I’m still kicking myself for missing out on a summer 2020 kit because they had loads of products I wanted to try. The new kit looks a bit meh in comparison.

The Medik8 rep is a man and will be there for the lives. She asked the freaks during the reveal not to make sexual comments when he’s on the live. Suspect it will turn to aubergine emojis instead 🤦🏻‍♀️
She shouldn't have to ask them not to be perves. I bet all the woman who perve have probably been acquainted with that behaviour from men and didn't like it. Yet they do this? (I know the scales of the issue is completely different, I'm not trying to say it's the same or even equal but I've never understood who people do stuff to others that they wouldn't like done to them. You didn't enjoy being harassed so why would they?)

They should be ashamed.

Like if I went on and started posting suggestive emojis when a woman is on the live, I bet the freaks would call me on it quick.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She shouldn't have to ask them not to be perves. I bet all the woman who perve have probably been acquainted with that behaviour from men and didn't like it. Yet they do this? (I know the scales of the issue is completely different, I'm not trying to say it's the same or even equal but I've never understood who people do stuff to others that they wouldn't like done to them. You didn't enjoy being harassed so why would they?)

They should be ashamed.

Like if I went on and started posting suggestive emojis when a woman is on the live, I bet the freaks would call me on it quick.
Spot on. Imagine how shouty CH would get if it were men behaving towards a woman like that. All the aggressive pouting she would do

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wait .. what? The freaks sexually harrass men who appear on the lives if they find them attractive? Seriously? How ... cringe.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
The freaks are always at this kind of thing. A few times they've made suggestive comments about Caroline's sons. And let's not forget the country music singers wife posting his photo and the freaks going wild. They're embarrassing

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I live for the fact just a few kits back there was an inky list eye cream... (£8.99 from boots often with 20% off etc)

I personally have used it since it came out and its amazing..... there could be a full kit done at that price point if she truly wanted to make it skincare for all.

Stick in pixi glow tonic at £18.99

No7 melting gel cleanser as a makeup remover £10 ish
Loads of other amazing products at that price point that could be added .....

Reactions: 13
One of the freaks has devised a "Fair price" spreadsheet and they are all discussing which products they intend selling on.
Why buy it if you only want one or 2 items?
Just wait for the brand discount codes if you only want one or two.

They do this everytime. If you sell anything from the kit, you cant sell it for more than that price which is great if you are after a bargain and that's where I buy it, I got a cleanser for £12 that should have been 30 odd quid 🤣

It's the people that sell entire kits that confuse mex why buy it at all?!?!

What’s quite sad is I don’t know if the women actually want the products in the kit. I feel like they just want them because they are exclusive to CH and it’s almost like a status thing or to attempt to fill some sort of void. I’m sure if they sat down and realised how much they had already and what they’ve got going for them in life they’d probably realise they don’t need it. Caroline creates a hysteria and my god is she great at it!
I've never seen anything in any of the kits that exclusive to Caroline, other than something coming in a yellow tub rather than white.

Everything in the kits, anyone can buy from the company who sell it

Wait .. what? The freaks sexually harrass men who appear on the lives if they find them attractive? Seriously? How ... cringe.
Happens every time. It’s vile and embarrassing. The poor blokes who have to endure it must be mortified. The fact that she’s had to ask the freaks not to do it is actually appalling.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

What the hell is wrong with these people?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.