Caroline Hirons #11 Is it the X Factor circa 2005 or a skincare group?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have questions!

did it say why GP refused?

What’s wrong with asking GP for Tret? I’d do it myself if I could be arsed. Would prob wait till I was at doctors for something else as appt is €50+ for me. Is it because of Covid or just don’t waste NHS time in general?

Her response makes it sound like she’s never been sick from anything “Never have been”. 😆

I wonder what’s up with her son and dil, and which children have Covid… I hope they have a quick recovery.

Reactions: 4
Her response makes it sound like she’s never been sick from anything “Never have been”. 😆

I wonder what’s up with her son and dil, and which children have COVID…
Perhaps it's the son and DIL who have it...

Reactions: 5
I have questions!

did it say why GP refused?

What’s wrong with asking GP for Tret? I’d do it myself if I could be arsed. Would prob wait till I was at doctors for something else as appt is €50+ for me. Is it because of Covid or just don’t waste NHS time in general?
Tretinoin is licensed as an acne treatment in the UK, not for anti aging. Anti aging isn't a medical issue, more of an aesthetics thing. OP asked for it to use on wrinkles

• Heart
Reactions: 8
God she's so snippy. She's taking cues from Sali Hughes. How can she be "permanently Nova-sitting at the moment", surely she means temporarily, unless Pinkwaydrive and useless son #1 have shuffled off this mortal coil :rolleyes:

I've barely kept up with her recently outside of this thread, her attitude and constant outrage over nothing was exhausting. Far too much negativity.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone else see the Freak post about receiving the latest Asos beauty box and the Cetaphil cleanser was going straight in the bin?
When others suggested that it shouldn’t be thrown away and could perhaps be donated to a food bank the Freak backtracked and said of course she was just joking and would be donating it.

69DBDEE8-AD20-43A3-B85B-1BE67E7EBF4D.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Anyone else see the Freak post about receiving the latest Asos beauty box and the Cetaphil cleanser was going straight in the bin?
When others suggested that it shouldn’t be thrown away and could perhaps be donated to a food bank the Freak backtracked and said of course she was just joking and would be donating it.

View attachment 706360
bleeping hell, if she told them jumping off cliffs was good for your skin, half of them would probably do it!

Personally, using Cetaphil reversed some of the problems a full CH routine had given me 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
What’s all this nonsense Caroline is spouting about not using terminology such as clean/ green … ffs she has her name behind the whole concept of this for Space NK !
Tbh this was first time I’d heard of her and I actually ordered this box of goodies- in fact I still use some of the products she endorsed!

Reactions: 5
There was a horrible pile on of a new poster who asked about clean beauty. So much so even CH had to step in.
The poster defended herself saying CH had done an article for Space NK about her favourite clean beauty products - which CH denied writing saying it had been a cut and paste job by SNK.
Tbf a few people did stick up for the OP - but she said the group was vile and was leaving 😂

CH really needs to do something about the vicious nature of that group.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
There was a horrible pile on of a new poster who asked about clean beauty. So much so even CH had to step in.
The poster defended herself saying CH had done an article for Space NK about her favourite clean beauty products - which CH denied writing saying it had been a cut and paste job by SNK.
Tbf a few people did stick up for the OP - but she said the group was vile and was leaving 😂

C was one of them before she deleted her comment!
She asked "Is this a trick question?" It received a few bootlicking laugh reacts before she deleted it. Vile.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Could someone provide screenshots? I've left the group as I was sick of them🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.