Caroline Hirons #11 Is it the X Factor circa 2005 or a skincare group?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did we ever find out what he was in for? Oh my god I want to read the comments.

Edited found them, oh my god. Yer man kidnapped someone and Caroline said fair play to him.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Say what!!?? 😳😳
Yip. He kidnapped someone who owed him money and Caroline was cool and supportive about it.

Also the thread was tripping over themselves to find prison pen pals. Not gonna lie I'm a little scared reading the comments.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Yip. He kidnapped someone who owed him money and Caroline was cool and supportive about it.

Also the thread was tripping over themselves to find prison pen pals. Not gonna lie I'm a little scared reading the comments.
My head’s spinning!! 😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Prison pen pals? It's only a matter of time before one of the freaks marries a prison inmate and asks for skincare advice before she goes to meet him for the first time!

(Or maybe I just have watched too many movies)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Prison pen pals? It's only a matter of time before one of the freaks marries a prison inmate and asks for skincare advice before she goes to meet him for the first time!

There’s threads on here about prison pen pals. I dipped in ages ago but it was too much for me to stick with. Fascinating though.

Reactions: 3
Woah do people’s husbands use skincare?!?! Mine doesn’t use anything on his face apart from shower gel in the morning! No moisturiser, nothing. His skin is amazing.
Mine (and don't all shout as believe me I try. Although not in a freaks way- I just say he's a daft twit) sees spf as a crazy step too far. He does nothing but wash in the shower and looks fine. The SPF thing drives me mad but he is a grown man so 🤷‍♀️ I'm not his mummy.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

And of course how to treat her eyes as they are swollen from crying

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Woah do people’s husbands use skincare?!?! Mine doesn’t use anything on his face apart from shower gel in the morning! No moisturiser, nothing. His skin is amazing.
My partner has very bad excema, so he uses very gentle moisturizers and medical stuff of course, but no way could I ever persuade him to use a serum. I can understand that he doesn’t want to experiment with his skin. He also calls me the SPF police for making him wear SPF on a sunny day out. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That group is scary next up here's my boyfriend he's on death row but look how glowing his skin he's total Skincare fanatic

My other half does very little with his skin beard oil and a quick wash in the shower 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ready for the ultimate boast?

I am single and live with my cat. She doesn't have a skincare routine 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
My husband did not have a large willy
Again I beg you, send the skincare

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Am I the only one who thinks this reads more like an obsessed fan in a fantasy relationship than an actual wife?!

That’s how this woman met him, it’s further down the comments, he was 5 years into his 10 stretch, she was his pen pal, she’s now moving in with his mum in Ohio ahead of his release in 2023. Oh, and when someone said ‘er, there’s a victim involved too wtf’ (paraphrasing obviously), Caroline had a go at her 👍🏻 All totally normal here…

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Mine (and don't all shout as believe me I try. Although not in a freaks way- I just say he's a daft twit) sees spf as a crazy step too far. He does nothing but wash in the shower and looks fine. The SPF thing drives me mad but he is a grown man so 🤷‍♀️ I'm not his mummy.
Mine declares SPF “burns” and he simply cannot wear it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.