Caroline Hirons #11 Is it the X Factor circa 2005 or a skincare group?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I responded to CH’s reply asking what happened to the rule about no photos of children. Of course a freak responded asking why I was being so miserable - it’s CH’s group leave it at that.
I can’t believe grown women are acting this way. They’re like teenage groupies :D

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Can they delete comments? Because mines vanished - weird! What a tit show…. How they let this happen I don’t know.

Reactions: 3
Can they delete comments? Because mines vanished - weird! What a tit show…. How they let this happen I don’t know.
Yep, if someone reports your comment they can delete it. And I guess they can also delete it if they spot it themselves and don’t like it.

Reactions: 2
E3CA7BA5-5E51-4E53-B7E1-3C44E8974C33.jpeg
60E35B63-9300-4C5D-9E9F-CA8F73453DCA.jpeg
Just waiting for Chazza to get all high and mighty about this seeing as I seem to remember her having a run in with DE

Reactions: 4
Yep, if someone reports your comment they can delete it. And I guess they can also delete it if they spot it themselves and don’t like it.
Oh that makes my blood boil! Me asking (respectfully) if the parents had approved her posting a picture of the baby on a large Facebook group gets deleted.

But the picture itself (a clear violation of the group rules) is fine?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Oh that makes my blood boil! Me asking (respectfully) if the parents had approved her posting a picture of the baby on a large Facebook group gets deleted.

Apparently Caroline gets to arbitrarily decide when the group rules are to be followed, meaning the rules are essentially completely pointless :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 7

Your comment is still there, i can see it

Your comment is still there, i can see it
Oh! Weird! I can’t and whenever I click on my notifications (as someone liked it and I was notified) it says the “comment may have expired”.

I am not the most techy so it’s likely my phone playing silly buggers.

I’m still annoyed though 😂

Reactions: 1
Oh! Weird! I can’t and whenever I click on my notifications (as someone liked it and I was notified) it says the “comment may have expired”.

Maybe OP blocked you and you can’t see the thread anymore…

Sorry, my mistake! It was actually DeeDee’s comment not yours

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
Oh wow her old adversary Dr Natalia has just unboxed a CH menopause kit on Instagram and completely ripped into every product! Actually laughing at the Sisley mask sample. She reckons a tub of Vaseline could do the job of the whole kit.

Jesus, CH will go ballistic! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Oh wow her old adversary Dr Natalia has just unboxed a CH menopause kit on Instagram and completely ripped into every product! Actually laughing at the Sisley mask sample. She reckons a tub of Vaseline could do the job of the whole kit.

Who? I tried searching nothing 🤷‍♀️

Someone asking her to be considerate of other people perhaps not wanting to see babies in a SKINCARE group.

I actually can’t believe how awful CH is.

Ive commented that I hope OP has gained permission before sharing their grandson with a bleeping massive group of strangers.
I saw that post from the poster asking for consideration before posting pictures of babies. There was hardly any compassion towards her. Just quite a lot of venom and 'how on earth do you cope outside of this group if you happen to see a baby? Honestly you need help' type stuff. Horrible.
I really should leave that group. It makes me so bloody cross and frustrated most of the time. But like a dog returning to its vomit I keep going back in awful fascination.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I saw that post from the poster asking for consideration before posting pictures of babies. There was hardly any compassion towards her. Just quite a lot of venom and 'how on earth do you cope outside of this group if you happen to see a baby? Honestly you need help' type stuff. Horrible.
I really should leave that group. It makes me so bloody cross and frustrated most of the time. But like a dog returning to its vomit I keep going back in awful fascination.
Haaaaaaaaaa!

I feel like I want to join the freaks group just so I can bask in the awfulness.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There is no ascertainable difference between the Freaks Group and the gormless souls hanging off Hinch’s every word. Yet I’m sure the Freajs would distance themselves from this kind of thing.

There’s the blind worship of leader, unbelievable group think, turning on lone voices, # Xmade me do it hashtags, utter fecking brainless drivel, sudden unshakable belief that they are right about everything including medical diagnoses from a blurry photo because they’ve read a couple of Insta posts.

So other than the Hinchers are buying unnecessary cheap cleaning chemicals in B&M, and Freaks are buying unnecessary expensive menopause kits from Cult Beauty or wherever, it’s exactly the same.

It’s fascinating…

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Old adversary, you say. What’s the story there? :D

Meanwhile that whole baby post debacle still grinds my gears. I just don’t understand how the freaks can’t see that apart from the whole safeguarding issue, which is important enough, children have a right to privacy the same way as adults do. They’re not just accessories for the grownups in their lives to parade in a 100K strong Facebook group for likes and attention!:mad:

Reactions: 10
So it doesn't change your face (says 'menopause face' at the end) but spend £££ on skincare I'm flogging you for the menopause?! Make it make sense.
PhotoGrid_1627109061448.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Yeah I watched this last night. The difference this time being she didn’t call out Hirons or tag her in, although she did show the Skin Rocks branding, and it was obvious from the products inside who’s kit it was.
She said the products were generally going to irritate your skin, which, when you’re menopausal, will be even more prone to this. Then she produced a tub a Vaseline and said you could replace the whole lot with that and you’d be better off 😂
No doubt Hirons minions will be reporting in dispatches 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah I watched this last night. The difference this time being she didn’t call out Hirons or tag her in, although she did show the Skin Rocks branding, and it was obvious from the products inside who’s kit it was.
She said the products were generally going to irritate your skin, which, when you’re menopausal, will be even more prone to this. Then she produced a tub a Vaseline and said you could replace the whole lot with that and you’d be better off 😂
No doubt Hirons minions will be reporting in dispatches 🙄
I like it when a consultant dermatologist rips apart the advice of a poorly qualified social media skincare selling oaf.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.