Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's probably aiming it at all of them, and trying to dissuade them from going to the next level and sharing voicemails.

It's grim, them all trying to prove they were close to her by sharing private stuff.

Reactions: 9
Don’t really know why DC shared that random message anyway?
I agree. It doesn’t really prove or highlight anything other than... they were in contact? He says it’s part of his grieving process so I guess he has his reasons 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I don’t really think it’s a “betrayal” to publish texts. CF is dead, what she text really doesn’t matter anymore. Lots of writers do the “only publish after my death” type thing. See it as akin to that

Reactions: 6
Kerry Katona posted personal messages too so probably aimed at them all
Kerry was straight off the mark with those messages. Her intentions were to highlight the damage done by fathers for justice as he was vile to her as well

She’s all for being kind, but what if that is DC way of dealing with things. All this bekind stuff seems to be a one way street when suited.
DC has said this is his way to help him. He needs to talk and put it out there

Reactions: 7
I kind of find it a bit disturbing this small group of her friends talking as if she was their cult leader. Who made Dawn Porter guardian of Caroline’s life and death? I get they were mates but it seems like there was such an effort to keep her troubles private to protect her image and it’s like they’re still doing it. Maybe if Caroline had been more open about her problems while she was alive she wouldn’t have felt so trapped when it all went wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Kerry was straight off the mark with those messages. Her intentions were to highlight the damage done by fathers for justice as he was vile to her as well

I agree that Kerry was right to call out fathers for justice for the damage they do but did she have to put the actual messages out there? As one of Caroline close friends says, she would have hated it

Reactions: 5
Presume this is about danny?
Kerry K, Piers M... etc etc etc

I kind of find it a bit disturbing this small group of her friends talking as if she was their cult leader. Who made Dawn Porter guardian of Caroline’s life and death? I get they were mates but it seems like there was such an effort to keep her troubles private to protect her image and it’s like they’re still doing it. Maybe if Caroline had been more open about her problems while she was alive she wouldn’t have felt so trapped when it all went wrong
And Dawn O' P has posted endless photos, video clips and even a Facebook interaction. Perhaps they should all just stop and think for a moment instead of competing to be the most upset, the most bestest friend, the most upstanding, the most morally correct and grief stricken. I get heartfelt, I get grief but I don't get trying to break other people down for doing the same things you are.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I do get what you’re saying but I don’t think it’s exclusive to celebs. When my cousin died he was young and the outpouring of public (SM) love was almost suffocating I had to ‘unfollow’ because the constant alerts of love from young people I didn’t know was too much but I guess it’s how they were dealing with it.
In such a violent end I think I’d be trying to remind people who my friend was to me (could be to everyone) rather than the bad stuff. You don’t stop protecting someone when they die any more than you stop loving them. So I think DC and Dawn etc are probably just in a lot of pain.
it’s the hangers on looking for attention(we had those too!) that get me mad.

Reactions: 13
I was thinking last night how from outside it looks like dawn grew up and moved on a fair bit from CF - husband and kids in LA. They were obviously very, very close when younger and single in London, but friendships do change pace as circumstances change. Dawn wasn’t one of those mentioned by the family in their statement and I wonder if she (dawn) feels guilty for this? Not that she should do, she has obligations as a mother to her boys.

Did anyone see Ashley James’s story sharing CFs voice notes a while back? She sounded drunk in them and I’m not sure what the point in her sharing them was.
I think there are some genuine friends and some who just knew her superficially.

Reactions: 1
I was thinking last night how from outside it looks like dawn grew up and moved on a fair bit from CF - husband and kids in LA. They were obviously very, very close when younger and single in London, but friendships do change pace as circumstances change. Dawn wasn’t one of those mentioned by the family in their statement and I wonder if she (dawn) feels guilty for this? Not that she should do, she has obligations as a mother to her boys.
I wondered this too as everything she has shared has been from the old days. I do remember she borrowed Caroline’s cat last year but it sounded like Caroline wasn’t around at the time? I noticed Caroline promoted Dawn’s latest book last year but I’m sure I read something from Dawn a while ago about how they didn’t see as much of each other anymore, think it was a piece about friendships?

Did anyone see Ashley James’s story sharing CFs voice notes a while back? She sounded drunk in them and I’m not sure what the point in her sharing them was.
I think there are some genuine friends and some who just knew her superficially.
No I missed them, I just checked her stories but they’ve disappeared now

Also odd that her and Chris are going on about the media yet Caroline was friends with a lot of journalists as we can see by her messages with Piers!

When Caroline went to LA to escaped the drama and have a break in Jan, do you think she stayed or met up with Dawn?
I genuinely do! I don’t think they grew apart I think their relationship evolved!
Dawn did grown up, get married and have kids. It doesn’t mean they weren’t close anymore but I do think it’s the reason Caroline had so many other friendships with people in a similar position to her!
I think laterally the times Dawn and Caroline spent together was more private and low key.

I could be completely wrong but this is how it seems to me and also likening it to my own life when I was still single and my beat friend had settled down and started a family.

I’m also not sure that Dawn and Chris would be so vocal with a view of making it about them like other people have (Stephanie Davis, Kerry Katona etc).

Reactions: 3
When Caroline went to LA to escaped the drama and have a break in Jan, do you think she stayed or met up with Dawn?
No as Dawn was in the U.K. at that time!

This is an article from 2013 about Dawn moving to LA and how she would miss Caroline and her other friend Gemma. They met in 2010 and she moved away 3 years later. Interesting caption!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.