Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
everyone swooning over this merch 😏
Found them to be incredibly actually hit and miss, rather more miss than hit rather, rather found the 111 service far better not initially with the people you talk to initially as they're far more general of course, but ended up referring me to the local crisis team, rather with the samaritans there's sworms of people who've said the same exact thing can either keep trying them or yeah.... https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2074397 rather is why I'd likely not, think more likely tends to be region dependant

Reactions: 1
Did Simon Carroll know she was planning on taking her own life? The way his IG post is worded sounds like they’d discussed it and he knew, like the bit about her asking him to speak on her behalf and how she was tired towards the end. Maybe I’ve just taken it the wrong way but if he knew what she was going to do surely he would’ve tried to stop it?!

Also, the video on her Instagram of the bath photoshoot is quite disturbing. The look on her face at the end broke my heart 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I don’t think what really happened will ever come out of his mouth now. The victim guilt must be off the scale. I hope he has loads support and doesn’t follow suit.... 🙁
But imagine how he must be feeling now, if it was an accident like she said it all was!!!

Reactions: 2
She was tired sounds so sad, like she had resigned herself to her fate. The graveyard location seems very strange considering the state of mind she was in. However, he did say they went there a lot.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I think threatening suicide regularly would come under coercive control (maybe that's where the view that she was manipulative towards LB came from) but domestic abuse and coercive control go hand in hand really.

Certainly the threatening of suicide, suicide attempts, self-harm, and manipulation is all typical of BPD. Even if that wasn't the case that she had BPD, she certainly had severe mental health problems and so it is difficult to sift what were the symptoms from intentional behaviour.
So how did she managed to work in tv with severe mental health problem then!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
According to the Daily Mirror the police recording call from him states he said he has just been woken up and someone has tried to kill him.
Then later he shows a pic of his scalp with no sign of a wound to satisfy everyone the reverse😩

Reactions: 2
Maybe her mental problems manifested when she was alone with her own thoughts hence why having no job was so detrimental for her.

Reactions: 10
She was tired sounds so sad, like she had resigned herself to her fate. The graveyard location seems very strange considering the state of mind she was in. However, he did say they went there a lot.
Yes it does doesn’t it, it also says in his post she wasn’t sleeping much. Lack of sleep makes emotions 10 x worse. Her last few weeks sound like hell 😓

People say that being on tv is the equivalent of taking cocaine so for her to withdraw from that isn’t as simple as taking a break from a regular job.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.