Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ot but how cringy was that Jack Whitehall "interviewing" Harry styles at the Brits.

That was a wasted 10 minutes switching that on. Just an industry thing to boost sales during a quiet period, but I'm sure even mick and Sam did a better job

Reactions: 8
I honestly think that NDA was about him selling stories about her which she was known to be quite worried about at the time, I think even when they broke up he still did do it. I think they were both highly toxic towards each other, him cheating on her multiple times and they had some serious rows. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think you can make someone sign an NDA for illegal activity, so for eg domestic violence, or at the very least it won't stand up in court.
Some of Caroline’s friends said that the NDA was in case AB would sell stories about her family and that she was trying to protect them. After she was arrested he fuelled the fire. He’s a waste of space.

Reactions: 14
Why do people keep saying she’s was a young woman? She was 40. Middle aged by anyone’s standards.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Psychologically, the famous are of course the very last people on earth to be well equipped to deal with what they’re going through. After all, they only became famous because they were wounded, because they had thin-skin; because they were in some respects a bit ill. And now far from compensating them adequately for their disease, fame aggravates it exponentially. Strangers will voice their negative opinions in detail, unable or simply unwilling to imagine that famous people bleed far more quickly than anyone else. They might even think the famous aren’t listening (though one wouldn’t become famous if one didn’t suffer from a compulsion to listen too much).

Reactions: 4
Was thinking about people like this. Kim Murray could be a total Wag type in the spotlight doing whatever she wants, but doesn’t cos she doesn’t covet fame.

Yes Kim Murray is another example of someone who keeps very private.

Reactions: 3
Why are we so fixated on age? She looked over ten years younger, so why does it matter? Just a way to degrade someone in a bitchy ageist manner

Reactions: 45
Why are we so fixated on age? She looked over ten years younger, so why does it matter? Just a way to degrade someone in a bitchy ageist manner
she was beautiful, gorgeous face and had legs that were amazing, it's no wonder she was always wearing skirts and shorts

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sadly I think age is important. She was 40 and a vanishingly small amount of women in the entertainment industry can still get work after their 30s. She was very worried about what would come out in the trail and it was very likely to be the death of her career.

Reactions: 9
Yes Kim Murray is another example of someone who keeps very private.
Yes and protects her children. They never announce her pregnancies or births and don’t even release their children’s names into the public domain. That seems to get leaked by tennis commentators!

Reactions: 4
I see the sun have certainly changed their tone showing the ‘tiny wound’ not bleeding and no need for any complaint as all the blood was clearly from deep self inflicted wounds then poor Caroline mentallly exhausted was hauled into custody.
it’s making my blood boil how quick they change tack and public opinion but I also feel so desperately sad that she won’t see it, won’t feel the out pour of love or reconciliation with her bf. I have honestly felt that low Have tried to do silly things and this has deeply triggered me for some reason but I feel so so sad her choice was so unnecessarily final.

Reactions: 25
How long do you recommend she be off work for? Whats an acceptable amount of time?
Not sure but her “best friend” hasn’t even been dead a week 🤔 I was a complete wreck when someone very close to me passed. So I get where op is coming from tbh... although maybe she’s a “keep calm and carry on” type of person. Hats off to her, if only we could all be that strong.

Reactions: 12
Did anyone see the Andrew Brady blog before stuff got deleted? I've just gone to look at it again and a load is missing ... Like names and the fact management took 20% for example.

Reactions: 2
Not sure but her “best friend” hasn’t even been dead a week 🤔 I was a complete wreck when someone very close to me passed. So I get where op is coming from tbh... although maybe she’s a “keep calm and carry on” type of person. Hats off to her, if only we could all be that strong.
I lost my best friend to suicide. He threw himself off a bridge 6 years ago. Before his body was found and we knew what had happened he was a missing person for 3 weeks. I was 19 and he was 23. I had to go to work each day, I asked my boss for a day off and I was refused it. The only time I got off was the day of the funeral. I was also a wreck and struggled through every single day, it’s horrific.
Sometimes you need time off, sometimes you can manage and keeping distracted is easier. We’re all different in how we cope.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I lost my best friend to suicide. He threw himself off a bridge 6 years ago. Before his body was found and we knew what had happened he was a missing person for 3 weeks. I was 19 and he was 23. I had to go to work each day, I asked my boss for a day off and I was refused it. The only time I got off was the day of the funeral. I was also a wreck and struggled through every single day, it’s horrific.
Sometimes you need time off, sometimes you can manage and keeping distracted is easier. We’re all different in how we cope.
So sorry for your loss. My dad died and I only had 2 days off. I thought it was better being at work and having a distraction. Unfortunately life goes on and there are no rules for grieving... we all do it differently.

Reactions: 15
Did anyone see the Andrew Brady blog before stuff got deleted? I've just gone to look at it again and a load is missing ... Like names and the fact management took 20% for example.
That was deleted before I read it. Towards the end he refers again to Caroline’s family, then in the next paragraph he begins by asking why she committed suicide, and goes on to say that it was because she had no one close to her and that we all did it. How hurtful to her family.

Reactions: 9
Sadly I think age is important. She was 40 and a vanishingly small amount of women in the entertainment industry can still get work after their 30s. She was very worried about what would come out in the trail and it was very likely to be the death of her career.
40 is old in the celebrity world and she was probably worried that she would not have a career after the court case, she could have been easily replaced. People like Fearne Cotton who is approaching forty and doing different things like their own podcasts and writing books because they know that their tv careers are not going to last much longer.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.