Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was posted in a one direction magazine saw someone shared it and thought how awful it was

FB-IMG-1582047892481.jpg
Blimey why not say how you really feel, that's absolutely brutal. I'm shocked that that was actually printed tbh.

Men do seem to get more of a free pass when it comes to dating someone younger.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Keep private lives private... what Andrew like you did when you accused her of abusing you on your PUBLIC INSTAGRAM. And when you posted the confidential NdA on your PUBLIC INSTAGRAM... seriously duck off. You breached her privacy yourself
Funny how he’s suddenly forgotten that and jumped ship 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ No what this weasel is really up to is simply riding her death for his own gain (attention, sympathy, magazine deal? Etc.) That’s why he was all for outing Caroline and sharing his NDA in the first place. He’s irrelevant and he thought he could jump on her to be relevant again.

Reactions: 15
This was posted in a one direction magazine saw someone shared it and thought how awful it was

I think that’s when the hate against her started as those young One direction fans were absolutely nuts (apologies to any of them) but I used to see their comments and think most of them sounded unhinged.

Brady says she used to read the comments about her on the DM. Imagine it’s the same as influencers reading about themselves on here. It seems to be a habit some can’t break.

Reactions: 8
The directioners were just jealous because she actually got to be with Harry. I remember that and it was awful, regardless of how someone felt about Caroline at the fine.
As a result the press perceived her as a cougar etc, as long as both parties consent I don’t see an issue

Reactions: 8
Really curious to see if Harry addresses it during his brits performance tonight. He’s usually very quiet about his private life but with it being such a recent thing, his close and well known connection and the fact he has a song on his new album called ‘treat people with kindness’ I think he might at least allude...

Reactions: 4
This was a common assault case and was due to be heard in the magistrates court. The plea had nothing to do with it. All cases start of in the magistrates court. The minor ones stay there. Some are either way cases and can be heard in either court. Serious cases are sent from the magistrates court to the crown court.
Do you work for the CJ system?

I find this just a little strange from her ex Andrew Brady. He’s also written a statement and opened a just giving page. He’s really not considering her family or Lewis Burton at all.

and his statement

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I find this just a little strange from her ex Andrew Brady. He’s also written a statement and opened a just giving page. He’s really not considering her family or Lewis Burton at all.

and his statement

Personally, I don’t think he’s really thinking with a sound mind at the moment. He’s understandably, and clearly, very hurt and affected by her death, and he’s been very vocal with saying he’s feeling guilty for his part in it. I’m viewing it like he’s lashing out because he’s hurting. He’s looking for answers cos he feels helpless, angry and guilty.

Did you read his post on his site? I find it interesting that despite his phone being switched off for months, and despite not being able to face reading any reports, he called Dan Wooton out for his part to play - we, as people who have read up on it all, know that DW has been trying to cover his tracks by deleting the Sun articles about her when she passed, among other beyond disgusting things he’s done. I found it interesting that AB knew, without actually knowing. Does that make sense?

He’s also blamed her management and called them out as well for their part.

Reading it was hard because it’s so clear he’s feeling raw emotions and he’s feeling horrible amounts of guilt for what he did.

I don’t agree that he isn’t considering her family or Lewis, I think he’s just speaking out about a situation he was once a part of, and in some ways I don’t feel it’s any different to what Kerry Katona, Nicola McClean and other ‘celebs’ have been doing.

Sorry if this may have come across as waffly x

Reactions: 16
Personally, I don’t think he’s really thinking with a sound mind at the moment. He’s understandably, and clearly, very hurt and affected by her death, and he’s been very vocal with saying he’s feeling guilty for his part in it. I’m viewing it like he’s lashing out because he’s hurting. He’s looking for answers cos he feels helpless, angry and guilty.

Did you read his post on his site? I find it interesting that despite his phone being switched off for months, and despite not being able to face reading any reports, he called Dan Wooton out for his part to play - we, as people who have read up on it all, know that DW has been trying to cover his tracks by deleting the Sun articles about her when she passed, among other beyond disgusting things he’s done. I found it interesting that AB knew, without actually knowing. Does that make sense?

He’s also blamed her management and called them out as well for their part.

Reading it was hard because it’s so clear he’s feeling raw emotions and he’s feeling horrible amounts of guilt for what he did.

I don’t agree that he isn’t considering her family or Lewis, I think he’s just speaking out about a situation he was once a part of, and in some ways I don’t feel it’s any different to what Kerry Katona, Nicola McClean and other ‘celebs’ have been doing.

Sorry if this may have come across as waffly x
Not at all waffly 👍🏻
Yes I agree he’s hurting and everyone deals with grief differently. Totally agree about the phone also.
At least he took some responsibility for his part, he will need to process that in time. The guilt must be awful, and it’s showing x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I see some of her friends are at the Brits tonight. Each to their own but when one of my friends killed himself a couple of years ago, I couldn’t have gone out partying 3 days later.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Really curious to see if Harry addresses it during his brits performance tonight. He’s usually very quiet about his private life but with it being such a recent thing, his close and well known connection and the fact he has a song on his new album called ‘treat people with kindness’ I think he might at least allude...
I don't think he will.

Reactions: 1
Was all the stuff Andrew said about her being toxic a lie then? He signed something which prevented him from speaking about the relationship

Reactions: 6
I see some of her friends are at the Brits tonight. Each to their own but when one of my friends killed himself a couple of years ago, I couldn’t have gone out partying 3 days later.
Nope I couldn't either! 🙄

Reactions: 10
I think it's pretty crappy to tell people how to grieve.
If that’s aimed at me then as I said, each to their own. To me it smacks of these celebrities paying lip service and then straight back to business as usual. My opinion.

Reactions: 22
Must say quite unpleasantly surprised to see a few of Caroline’s grieving friends at the Brits tonight.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.