Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she had been able to post that, the outpouring of love and support would have meant she’d still be here today.

stupid advisers... they really had her best interests at heart, not!

That honestly made me sick to read

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Her ex Andrew is in the paper today starting a Caroline Flack memorial fund with an online gofundme. He's chosen a transexual children's charity because that was something that meant a lot to her???? I was expecting a mental health charity. I can see Caroline tweeted about this charity once but can't see much of a connection..... hmm.

Reactions: 10
A woman I work with lost her dad & the next day she was in work... everyone grieves differently.

Reactions: 3
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Her mum’s comments were lovely. Interesting that the friends who were thanked didn’t include any of the celebrity hangers on.

Reactions: 36
Her mum’s comments were lovely. Interesting that the friends who were thanked didn’t include any of the celebrity hangers on.
I thought that. Lou I am assuming is the celeb hair stylist who was staying with her snd Mol must be the producer.

Reactions: 9
How sad that despite having all these platforms to speak on Caroline was silenced and could not say how she truly felt.
It makes you think how empty these hashtags are- who is speaking their truth in their little bit of the internet?
Maybe for legal reasons she could not speak as it may have not have been looked on favourably in court or maybe it was because it would show the lack of support she had received regarding her loss of job and home.
It highlights how what we see and what goes on behind the scenes of this industry is sadly very different.
In the end Caroline's main concern was her family and how they have been affected...maybe those hash tagging reminders to be kind could learn from this and start with family. Be kind to those those close to you who you will still be there when the brand deals are not.

• Angry
Reactions: 17

Caroline’s family have released a statement that she wanted to upload a few weeks before her death. I feel awful for her reading this 😢
That is truly awful. But I do wonder had she have not died I don't think the general publics reaction would have not been good towards this. It honestly reads like she truly thought she was burdening her family and friends which I'm sure she wasn't.

Reactions: 8
That article her mum has published is really sad and to me really shows the fickle side of fame.
1) Her mum calls her Carrie, her ‘celeb friends’ seem to call her the formal Caroline, except the Love Island guy who said Caz. How close were these hangers on when they use her full name?
2) Where were they last week and the weeks before with their support. Sliding in to someone’s DMs is very different to publicly supporting someone

Reactions: 23
Her ex Andrew is in the paper today starting a Caroline Flack memorial fund with an online gofundme. He's chosen a transexual children's charity because that was something that meant a lot to her???? I was expecting a mental health charity. I can see Caroline tweeted about this charity once but can't see much of a connection..... hmm.
I do actually think one of her twin sister's children has experienced this.

Caroline’s family have released a statement that she wanted to upload a few weeks before her death. I feel awful for her reading this 😢
This is heartbreaking 😢 So basically the papers could publish what they wanted to about her but she wasn’t allowed to even say this this? There should be some serious repercussions for whoever sold that photo of the blood, that should never have been made public.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
This is heartbreaking 😢 So basically the papers could publish what they wanted to about her but she wasn’t allowed to even say this this? There should be some serious repercussions for whoever sold that photo of the blood, that should never have been made public.
How sad that despite having all these platforms to speak on Caroline was silenced and could not say how she truly felt.
It makes you think how empty these hashtags are- who is speaking their truth in their little bit of the internet?
Maybe for legal reasons she could not speak as it may have not have been looked on favourably in court or maybe it was because it would show the lack of support she had received regarding her loss of job and home.
It highlights how what we see and what goes on behind the scenes of this industry is sadly very different.
In the end Caroline's main concern was her family and how they have been affected...maybe those hash tagging reminders to be kind could learn from this and start with family. Be kind to those those close to you who you will still be there when the brand deals are not.

You both hit the nail on the head there. Like her mother said, With only the little voice that she had left, she was still not allowed to share this and speak out ☹

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I do actually think one of her twin sister's children has experienced this.
Correct- but they keep it very private, which is why it's so angering to see him putting a spotlight on it now. Of course people are going to question it, they must be livid over him!

If she had put this out it wouldn't have changed anyone's opinion and that's a fact. It's easy to think now after what's happened that the public would have had sympathy.

But the big question is why did Lewis tell the 999 controller that she was trying to kill him and that she got him on the head with a lamp. If it was all one big misunderstanding he must be feeling pretty tit right now because that phonecall kicked the whole thing off.wull we ever know the truth now.

Reactions: 16
So the rumours were seemingly true that she was self harming that night or having some sort of episode. That statement is so hard to read and you can hear her pain.

Reactions: 6
So the article that has been shared this morning just goes to prove that you don’t know what happens behind closed doors and you cannot for one second believe anything that the press says. I hope all those armchair CSI melts who have been calling her a domestic abuser all week feel ashamed of themselves!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So the article that has been shared this morning just goes to prove that you don’t know what happens behind closed doors and you cannot for one second believe anything that the press says. I hope all those armchair CSI melts who have been calling her a domestic abuser all week feel ashamed of themselves!
If only she'd told the CPS it was an accident so they could have stopped the prosecution.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Correct- but they keep it very private, which is why it's so angering to see him putting a spotlight on it now. Of course people are going to question it, they must be livid over him!

If she had put this out it wouldn't have changed anyone's opinion and that's a fact. It's easy to think now after what's happened that the public would have had sympathy.

But the big question is why did Lewis tell the 999 controller that she was trying to kill him and that she got him on the head with a lamp. If it was all one big misunderstanding he must be feeling pretty tit right now because that phonecall kicked the whole thing off.wull we ever know the truth now.
Omg. So he talks about privacy but then has shared her families business

I was just reading his blog about the apprentice and the whole blog seems to have been shut down now
Edit. No it’s still there

Reactions: 4
If only she'd told the CPS it was an accident so they could have stopped the prosecution.
She most likely did but they obviously wanted to proceed

Things happen in the heat of the moment, especially if drink was involved. Unfortunately for them, she was in the public eye so this was never going to be kept private. It also makes you wonder who sold her blood to the press. The area outside her house was cordoned off as a crime scene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.