Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was all the stuff Andrew said about her being toxic a lie then? He signed something which prevented him from speaking about the relationship
Well, I don’t know because I wasn’t in the relationship, but it’s not impossible for him to have loved her, even if she was toxic. 😊

Reactions: 5
Just goes to show the superficiality of their grief. Back to self promotion as quick as and to be featured in all the rags they apparently hate.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Laura whitmore said we need to stop commenting on women’s bodies, or pitting them against each other. She just wants her cake and eat it. I want this lavish lifestyle and I want to be hot and people to only say I look hot. So shallow and superficial.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well, I don’t know because I wasn’t in the relationship, but it’s not impossible for him to have loved her, even if she was toxic. 😊
I honestly think that NDA was about him selling stories about her which she was known to be quite worried about at the time, I think even when they broke up he still did do it. I think they were both highly toxic towards each other, him cheating on her multiple times and they had some serious rows. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think you can make someone sign an NDA for illegal activity, so for eg domestic violence, or at the very least it won't stand up in court.

Reactions: 3
He's also saying that celebrities love lives should be private but Caroline herself posted photos on her own Instagram of her boyfriends. I thought after the bad split with Andrew she would keep her next relationship private but she didn't. If you value your privacy then why post about your love life on your open Instagram account? There are plenty of celebs who don't post anything about their love life on their instagram accounts.
I do agree. I think if you are a celebrity and are in the public eye it must be difficult to keep your private life private if you want - but it is possible. Off the top of my head I can think of Taylor Swift and her current boyfriend (you hardly see anything about them) and England and Manchester City footballer James Milner, who has been so famous for years and yet have you ever read one story about him and his wife/family? Because I haven't.

Reactions: 8
I do agree. I think if you are a celebrity and are in the public eye it must be difficult to keep your private life private if you want - but it is possible. Off the top of my head I can think of Taylor Swift and her current boyfriend (you hardly see anything about them) and England and Manchester City footballer James Milner, who has been so famous for years and yet have you ever read one story about him and his wife/family? Because I haven't.
I'm sorry I just have to say that Milner plays for Liverpool and has done for 4.5 years 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Caroline seemed like an easy target for freeloaders who let her pay for everything and cheated on her. How could you cheat on her?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah, right I thought it was automatic in the case of a not guilty plea. Still like to know why the officer’s notes have been made available to the press
Not checked to the end of the thread yet, so someone else might have answered.

Those officer notes are not leaked to the press. They appear to have been brought as evidence by the prosecutor, so became a record of the court. i.e. they were read out in the court room. So in other words entered the public domain in the normal way, It was a prelude to what would have been entered as evidence in open court in the final trial.

Reactions: 5
Well, for starters, she goes through your phone whilst you're asleep.....
I would have to say that's probably insecurity from previously being cheated on by a man she was in a 3 year relationship with and a man who apparently loved her so much he proposed to her. I was cheated on and it took my ages to fix the insecurities it left me with. I'm just lucky my now boyfriend was able to put up with my paranoid ways because I was beyond paranoid.

Reactions: 21
I would have to say that's probably insecurity from previously being cheated on by a man she was in a 3 year relationship with and a man who apparently loved her so much he proposed to her. I was cheated on and it took my ages to fix the insecurities it left me with. I'm just lucky my now boyfriend was able to put up with my paranoid ways because I was beyond paranoid.
I admit I've snooped before (not a phone, e-mails and letters) when I was in my twenties. I've never caught a boyfriend out cheating although I suspected it. I am insecure in other ways though.

What I did learn from it was that you will always find something that will hurt you. And it is probably totally innocent and can be explained away but, if you're looking with that mindset, you will read something into anything.

I would NEVER do it now and haven't for many, many years. It's sad and worrying that CF still felt the need to despite being a 40 year old woman.

Drugs and alcohol can also make you paranoid.

Reactions: 16
Not checked to the end of the thread yet, so someone else might have answered.

Those officer notes are not leaked to the press. They appear to have been brought as evidence by the prosecutor, so became a record of the court. i.e. they were read out in the court room. So in other words entered the public domain in the normal way, It was a prelude to what would have been entered as evidence in open court in the final trial.
I mentioned this earlier, but evidence is not presented in a plea and case management hearing. It is presented in the trial.

I'm sorry I just have to say that Milner plays for Liverpool and has done for 4.5 years 😅😅😅
Was thinking about people like this. Kim Murray could be a total Wag type in the spotlight doing whatever she wants, but doesn’t cos she doesn’t covet fame.

I’m reminded again about a piece I read in relation to clemmie hooper/mother of daughters thing about fame and how those who most desire it are least able to handle it if you are famous it’s always at someone else’s expense so you will sooner or later be “toppled”. If you crave fame you really crave something missing elsewhere in your life, love or attention, you tend to be very thin skinned and unable to cope with criticism. Will find the link, it’s all so true. Why would anyone want it? Hideous.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.