Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posted this on the previous thread just before it was closed: I’m not quoting that telegraph article, but I’d like to know why isn’t there more accountability within the police service? Why has the DT has sight of this officer’s notes as if it’s totally normal? Is there a financial incentive to said officer; which, if so, breaks professional standards?

These details becoming public prior to the trial and verdict would surely have prejudiced the case against Caroline. It’s not enough for a judge to tell the jury to ignore everything they may have read is it, as their minds will clearly already have been made up. Surely it would be obvious to their superiors who the officer is that leaked these notes to the press? Was the Levenson enquiry all for naught? Trial by scummy media

Apologies for all the questions, to think our justice system is lauded as being the envy of the world. I don’t bloody think so 😡
The officer’s notes were presented to the court at the plea hearing. The press then reported on it.

Reactions: 2
She pleaded not guilty and it went to crown court. You're right it automatically goes there when they plead not guilty and the court believes there should be a trail (and there is enough evidence to support what happened)
This was a common assault case and was due to be heard in the magistrates court. The plea had nothing to do with it. All cases start of in the magistrates court. The minor ones stay there. Some are either way cases and can be heard in either court. Serious cases are sent from the magistrates court to the crown court.

Reactions: 6
Stephanie Davis has been absolutely nauseating throughout all this. That one can’t even be trusted to change her knickers on the daily never mind change any laws.

• Haha
Reactions: 82
The officer’s notes were presented to the court at the plea hearing. The press then reported on it.
I am not sure if that is the case. From memory when I worked at the CPS the charge is put to the defendant at the plea and case manager hearing but any evidence isn’t put until the actual trial.

Reactions: 2
I am not sure if that is the case. From memory when I worked at the CPS the charge is put to the defendant at the plea and case manager hearing but any evidence isn’t put until the actual trial.
That was the case management & plea hearing I believe. It's a much shorter turnaround at magistrates court.

Arrested on 12th December
Charged on 13th December
First hearing (which seems to have been a plea and case management all in one) - 23rd December
Trial set for 4th March

There was no evidence presented during that hearing but the prosecution outlined their case and the defence outlined what theirs would be.

For those not familiar, the inquest into CF's death is due to open tomorrow but it will no doubt be adjourned for a hearing later in the year - don't expect any immediate answers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Sorry, to clarify, the officer likening it to a horror scene or similar was presented at the PCMH as part of the prosecution’s outline of the case. I didn’t mean to suggest that the full evidence was submitted, simply that such a note had been made by the attending officer and that comment was presented to the court. I was just typing in a hurry and can see I was really unclear; what I meant to say was that the comment in the officer’s notes was presented to the court, in all likelihood because it was included on the MG5.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Sorry if this comes across as nasty but I am sick of this Saint Caroline bullshit.
I am sick of the hypocritical be kind campaign. The insufferable Stephanie Davis BS.
NO ONE know what alluded towards Caroline taking her own life, the only thing that is 100% certain is that mental health issues were to play here, someone mentally sound does not commit suicide.

there was a woman who written an article today, stating it was the media’s and CPS fault. That Caroline did not have mental health problems.

I didn’t realise that everyone was present, is a coroner and pathologist or a bloody mind reader.

the one thing from all of this that is desperately sad, is those that are paying ‘respect’ by using a tragedy for their own agenda. Twats, the lot of em.

Reactions: 42
Has anyone read Andrew Brady's blog post? He is attacking Dan Wooton saying he should be fired! He's saying that the press used to pick unflattering pics of Caroline to post? I've always thought she looked great in any press pics I've seen on her?

He's also saying that celebrities love lives should be private but Caroline herself posted photos on her own Instagram of her boyfriends. I thought after the bad split with Andrew she would keep her next relationship private but she didn't. If you value your privacy then why post about your love life on your open Instagram account? There are plenty of celebs who don't post anything about their love life on their instagram accounts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
The whole thing is bleeping sickening. One self serving idiot after the next crying about safe guarding celebrities as if they’re some kind of protected species. Why don’t they safe guard themselves and keep their private lives and intimate moments off social media. Stephanie will be back featuring in the very rags she’s slamming within a month on an all expenses paid trip to Dubai with paid paps in tow. The biggest joke is that she even considers herself a celebrity to begin with.

Most of these “celebrities” would be claiming welfare if it wasn’t for the rags they’re now shaming. They have literally nothing else to offer only strings of failed relationships and scandals, they Court the press with these things when the going is good and then cry about intrusion when the attention isn’t favourable.

The lot of them need to have a long hard look at Themselves and how they’ve contributed to the standards of the industry they’re now shaming. This will all be forgotten about in a few weeks and they’ll all be back media whoring about something else.

You don’t see actual celebrities at this tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Has anyone read Andrew Brady's blog post? He is attacking Dan Wooton saying he should be fired! He's saying that the press used to pick unflattering pics of Caroline to post? I've always thought she looked great in any press pics I've seen on her?

He's also saying that celebrities love lives should be private but Caroline herself posted photos on her own Instagram of her boyfriends. I thought after the bad split with Andrew she would keep her next relationship private but she didn't. If you value your privacy then why post about your love life on your open Instagram account? There are plenty of celebs who don't post anything about their love life on their instagram accounts.
Keep private lives private... what Andrew like you did when you accused her of abusing you on your PUBLIC INSTAGRAM. And when you posted the confidential NdA on your PUBLIC INSTAGRAM... seriously duck off. You breached her privacy yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 46
This just popped up on my explore page on Instagram. Now, i had to look few a fair few of tylas pics before I even fully remembered who she was and I'm a Love Island fan.

I don't get at all how she can make these statements. Actually speculating if Caroline Flack may have had the same dreams as her. HARDLY!!! Caroline was never a fake hungry contestant on Love Island 🙄 she was a TOP tv presenter.

It honestly has baffled me.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Andrew is another idiot. What the duck is he at? He kicked her when she was at her lowest, posted all this tit about her being abusive, rightly or wrongly, and how has the cheek to blame the media for her death? You literally fed them their info on a drip. Another fool who’ll piss whatever way the wind is blowing

Reactions: 39
Keep private lives private... what Andrew like you did when you accused her of abusing you on your PUBLIC INSTAGRAM. And when you posted the confidential NdA on your PUBLIC INSTAGRAM... seriously duck off. You breached her privacy yourself
ABSOLUTE SCUM ANDREW BRADY!!!

Reactions: 17
He keeps saying in his blog post 'I call upon' wanting sackings left, right and centre. However, he does admit his own guilt in her suicide and so he bloody should. He's also set up a Justgiving page 'The Caroline Flack memorial fund' for donations to a charity close to her heart for trans kids. Did he ask her families permission first? No of course he didn't.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
He keeps saying in his blog post 'I call upon' wanting sackings left, right and centre. However, he does admit his own guilt in her suicide and so he bloody should. He's also set up a Justgiving page 'The Caroline Flack memorial fund' for donations to a charity close to her heart for trans kids. Did he ask her families permission first? No of course he didn't.
He just needs to be a bit more respectful to Lewis and her family and shut up. Yes I’m sure he’s sad also but after what he posted when the allegations came out he’s got a cheek saying about people invading her privacy frankly. I’m sure he feels terribly guilty for things he said also but he should just put account on private and go and spend time with his own loved ones and try and deal with his emotions

Reactions: 24
This was posted in a one direction magazine saw someone shared it and thought how awful it was

FB-IMG-1582047892481.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
This was posted in a one direction magazine saw someone shared it and thought how awful it was

FB-IMG-1582047892481.jpg
If that’s real then it’s terrible. What example are we setting to young women how to treat others. Shocking. What’s even worse is that parents would buy this for young pre teen daughters and would not assume that type of venom was in the contents. That has genuinely shocked me.

• Wow
Reactions: 37

FB-IMG-1582047892481.jpg
Wow!!!!! What’s sort of child wrote that tit?!
That’s like a spoilt teen brats burn book!! Awful

Andrew Brady is disgusting!! I bet he’s contacted the family saying he will sort funeral arrangements. Sounds like he’s got a guilty conscious to be honest. Little rat

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.