Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read on a friend's face book page that she went to the same high school as his daughter ,and made her school life hell through being a bully.she was clearly very troubled from a young age. If you're a bully there's clearly something lacking .....
So she was a bully in high school, one ex with and NDA, and the assault on her current boyfriend. Yes she was very much the saint.

There must have been a very good reason why the CPS were still going ahead with her prosecution, maybe there was more on her record than the public knew about?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Don't like Amanda Holden but she posted a really great post basically asking why itv abandoned caroline when they knew she had issues, and why others were offered support and compassion.
Should itv be responsible? Should
Employers be responsible for sorting out their employees mental health?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Don't like Amanda Holden but she posted a really great post basically asking why itv abandoned caroline when they knew she had issues, and why others were offered support and compassion.
No one knows what help ITV have given/ offered Caroline though. They could have been supporting this whole time for all we know. Ive said before but there’s only so much help you give someone but if they want to end their life they will and it’s not ITV’s fault

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Should itv be responsible? Should
Employers be responsible for sorting out their employees mental health?
They said they were sad to see her go and that they would welcome her back apparently in their statement. ITV shouldn't have to hold the hand of their staff and parent them and be responsible.

Why are people constantly trying to shift the blame? The media, the CPS, ITV... when the only person to blame for all of this in the first place is Caroline and her actions.

Reactions: 21
Ppl talking about these issues may actually save another person’s life, and lets be honest ppl will talk its human nature and it’s very civilised on tattle you are rite in most of what you’ve stated but again ppl will discuss it
No super injunctions on this like scofe

Reactions: 3
So she was a bully in high school, one ex with and NDA, and the assault on her current boyfriend. Yes she was very much the saint.

There must have been a very good reason why the CPS were still going ahead with her prosecution, maybe there was more on her record than the public knew about?
Again, jumping on bandwagons with absolutely no proof. I could write a Facebook post saying she only ate purple food and slept in a ball gown every night. It doesn’t make it in any way true!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
If a male had acted how she did, there wouldn't be this much sympathy. It's very sad, but "troubled" and "vulnerable" isn't words people would use for a male who abused his girlfriend. No one would want to see a male who did what she did make a comeback. One rule for one, another for someone else.

It still is terribly sad, a life is a life, but the way people have changed their minds about her all of a sudden is so superficial and fake.
👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 7
But did she actually hurt him intentionally? Or did she lash out in the heat of the moment?

you seem pretty sure with you repeated damming accounts of what happened that night. Her boyfriend has repeatedly said the blood in the photos was hers, not his. Were you there that night that you can repeatedly make these accusations with confidence like you are? Do you know for sure exactly what went on? Better than the only other person that was there that night??

no? I didn’t think so

please stop preaching like you know what happened. You only know what you have read in the press and have made your mind up based on that
How are you so sure it didn’t? After all, he was the one who made the call to get help as he was being attacked by her.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How are you so sure it didn’t? After all, he was the one who made the call to get help as he was being attacked by her.
I’m not sure. No one is. That’s the whole point.

No one knows what happened that night except her and him. Now, tragically, just him. There are certain posters ignoring everything that doesn’t fit their agenda and preaching their opinion as fact. Which in the circumstances is so wrong, and a massive part of the problem!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I really don’t like these people saying it was love islands fault. Should it be cancelled? Maybe, but certainly not because there’s been 3 people kill them self.
Yes Caroline was known for being the love island presenter, however she was also known for strictly, im a celeb and presenting xtra factor. Okay maybe it helped her grow more, and become that extra bit famous but the show itself is not to blame.
the media and trolls and what she did are most likely the 3 main reasons she decided to take her own life.
i also get that the Sophie and mike situation might make people think the show is to blame because of the lack of support they got when they came out, however, I do also feel that they, like every other person in the public eye know or should know what they’re getting themselves in for when they decide to put them self out there. But yes, there should be more support for these people regarding the media.
I don’t know if what I’ve said here has came across the way it should have, it is meant to be respectful I promise. But it’s such a tragic incident that certainly could have been prevented. And I hope Caroline is now in a ‘better place’ as such. RIP x

Reactions: 8
Again, jumping on bandwagons with absolutely no proof. I could write a Facebook post saying she only ate purple food and slept in a ball gown every night. It doesn’t make it in any way true!!
Well said, just look through this person's posts on here though, they have a very clear agenda against Caroline and probably women in general.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I have been cringing at the #bekind brigade’s instasham crap. Openly blaming Lewis for her death, apparently caused by him deciding to call the police after she assaulted him, followed by #hashtagbullshit. Commenting Lewis should ‘of’ dropped the charges. Their tributes are littered with basic errors which are an insult. ‘fly with the angles’ which angles would that be, right angles? 🤭 The Zeleb tributes are just as self serving, with dreadful photographs. All chosen where because celeb looks good. It’s not all about Caroline, don’t you know! Stef Davies, Kerry Katona and Katie Price are at the forefront of this nonsense. Just waiting for Daniella Westbrook to post a tribute. That’ll make it a full house, BINGO.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I just watched a video on Steph Davis Instagram and even she says the blood in that photo was Carolines, and she knew her. She seems devestated in the video 😢
If you have mental health issues then why put yourself in a situation where your life is going to be made public? That’s what I don’t understand.
I see PT and sister have put up fresh tributes this morning.
got to get at the top of the timeline somehow.
The fake ness is sickening but it’s always the same when someone dies.
in the public eye or not. They all come crawling out the woodwork.
who’s PT??

Reactions: 1
I don’t like to comment on the ins and outs of this because I was never that invested and it feels wrong, however this has made me feel desperately sad for her poor family and compounds all my worries about social media etc. We really do live in a horrible world at the moment - have never watched live island, the whole premise of it makes me feel pretty disgusted tbh.

what I would say is that I remembered watching a Tulisa documentary a while back when she was being dragged through the courts - there are a lot of differences granted but also some similarities. I remember at the time hoping that she had very supportive friends around her because she was absolutely broken and despite never being in the same position I could certainly empathise with her. It’s horrible to think that Flack likely livedher last months with a feeling of dread in the pit of her stomach that she knew all her dirty laundry was going g to be aired and that the press would no doubt have a field day. It’s so so sad.

Reactions: 9
Very informative insight from a Barrister particularly relevant to CF's situation is this part-

As a prosecution and defence barrister, I see frequently how, save in cases where an accused has severe mental health problems that impact upon the legalities of the trial process, there is little consideration for the impact of proceedings upon a defendant’s welfare.

Rarely is it acknowledged how the strain of the criminal process - whether the allegation is true or not - can affect a person. Can break a person. And this lack of care pervades not only the system, but our society.

And let's not forget that the stress of a trial is bad enough for the average person, but CF being a famous celebrity would have meant the papers/TV cameras/paps hounding her everyday and exposing all her private details over the front pages and social media. I can't imagine having to go through that very public humiliation and intrusion, especially if I was suffering depression and other mental health issues.

This should all have been taken into account by the CPS when deciding whether to prosecute, but it sounds like they either overlooked her mental health issues or didn't take them seriously enough.
The criminal justice system has been cut to the bone. It takes months, even years to bring some cases to court because there is not enough money to pay judges and court staff to sit. Courts have been closed up and down the country, compounding the delays.
Police budgets have been cut and they are only in the process of recruiting more officers.

I doubt the CPS or police would have wilfully ignored the mental health concerns of Caroline Flack. However there is no money or slack in the system to take care of defendants or victims for that matter. Mental health is complex and we know the NHS is poorly equipped to treat mental health problems across the population. There is clearly an issue with this but only now people care about it because someone famous has died, but no one gives a tit about the ordinary people who get funnelled through this system.

I personally think the criminal justice system would be frightening for the average person, struggling to fund their defence because they have no entitlement to legal aid, whereas a celebrity can fund a good defence team to help them navigate the system. I imagine many people end up with mental health problems because of the stress and money it costs. But again no one cares about ordinary people or the system that has been failing people for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If you have mental health issues then why put yourself in a situation where your life is going to be made public? That’s what I don’t understand.

who’s PT??
mental health issues come in all shapes and sizes and I would imagine that for some the validation of being talked about becomes addictive. Unfortunately with any fawning fans comes the opposite. I actually think that many people in the public eye have MH issues -interesting whether this is cause or effect of being a celebrity. Probably a bit of both - more likely to have the issues but also exacerbated by the media

Reactions: 4
I don't think the Sun helped by printing a sick Valentine card, which they have now deleted

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.