Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The insta sham #bekind movement is sickening me. This isn’t about mean comments online. I highly doubt Caroline gave a tit what Denise from Southend thought about her. The girl was mentally ill, so much so that in the end she couldn’t cope anymore. The people hijacking her death to moan about themselves being trolled is just so narcissistic.
......and they exhibit a clear lack of education and understanding surrounding mental health, depression and suicide. RIP Miss Flack.

Reactions: 10
This should all have been taken into account by the CPS when deciding whether to prosecute, but it sounds like they either overlooked her mental health issues or didn't take them seriously enough.
But isn't that close to saying anyone in the public eye with the potential for wider scrutiny is above the law?

Reactions: 11
God I can't stop thinking about that detail that's come out about her friend who was staying with her to look after her, just "popped to the shops", and that's when Caroline killed herself. And the friend couldn't get back into the flat so called Caroline's dad to get help.
I just cannot begin to imagine how that friend is feeling right now too. I would be in bits absolutely blaming myself, I know it's not the case obviously it's not their fault at all!! but how could you deal with that, knowing you left her alone for a minute and she did that! I'm so so heartbroken for Caroline, and her family and friends. It's so much to deal with 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 36
But isn't that close to saying anyone in the public eye with the potential for wider scrutiny is above the law?
Not what I was saying at all, I was talking about people with mental health problems whether famous or not, just pointing out that an individual would be much more scrutinised if they are famous. It would obviously all depend on the seriousness of the alleged crime too.

I made an earlier post showing a long list of famous men who have inflicted far more serious injuries on their female partners but have never faced trial, there are clear double standards.

I find it so bleeping hypocritical that all these celebs and hangers on are posting now. WHERE WERE YOU eh. I also assume that had she gone to trial and been found guilty they wouldn’t have been publicly sympathetic. Pathetic.

Reactions: 17
No one should bother wasting their time signing a petition from Stefanie davis. She's calling for the media to be banned. She courts fame and is a walking disaster.
If she wants to live somewhere without a free and fair press I'll donate for her to move to north Korea.
The internet is full of basic people being critical of the crown prosecution service and things they have no clue about. Leave it to the professionals. Thank god the average itv2 viewer doesn't run the country.
Exactly this 👌🏻 Walking disaster that one

Reactions: 8
I find it so bleeping hypocritical that all these celebs and hangers on are posting now. WHERE WERE YOU eh. I also assume that had she gone to trial and been found guilty they wouldn’t have been publicly sympathetic. Pathetic.
This should be top comment 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’d wondered on the previous thread if a male (alleged) perpetrator of domestic abuse would prompt the mourning Caroline’s passing has generated.
However I’ve been thinking about it. As we’ve seen with men across the public domain who have been involved in domestic abuse scandals, I can’t think of many who were subject to nearly as much vitriol as Caroline Flack and let’s face it, nowhere near as many men have faced any consequences from their actions.
Some men do worse and still haven't had this hatred, such as Epstein etc

Yeah and Brock Turner isnt a rapist because he only raped a girl once and was drunk and totally didnt deserve any punishment or backlash 🙄 Caroline hurt Lewis intentionally - theres no way to excuse that whatever way you try and phrase it

But did she actually hurt him intentionally? Or did she lash out in the heat of the moment?

you seem pretty sure with you repeated damming accounts of what happened that night. Her boyfriend has repeatedly said the blood in the photos was hers, not his. Were you there that night that you can repeatedly make these accusations with confidence like you are? Do you know for sure exactly what went on? Better than the only other person that was there that night??

no? I didn’t think so

please stop preaching like you know what happened. You only know what you have read in the press and have made your mind up based on that

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Its this type of response from the celeb world makes me want to vom

They want to blame the media.... fair enough, but why stop pontificating there unless....... OH thats right you and your boyfriend make a fortune from the show.... so of course it wont be the shows problem, lets totally forget Sophie Gradon and Mike Thalassitis

I would have more respect for Laura Whitmore asking a real question like why was Caroline totally abandoned for the week when her life fell to complete sh*t and where was all this support she was supposed to have got.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Sorry for my naivety here but, what has this got to do with fathers4justice. She didn’t have a child so why have they got involved?
Take a look on his insta account. He posted some pretty bad stuff about Caroline mostly to do with male abuse. He claims he was the victim of abuse and sees it as his mission to highlight this.

Reactions: 2
God I can't stop thinking about that detail that's come out about her friend who was staying with her to look after her, just "popped to the shops", and that's when Caroline killed herself. And the friend couldn't get back into the flat so called Caroline's dad to get help.
I just cannot begin to imagine how that friend is feeling right now too. I would be in bits absolutely blaming myself, I know it's not the case obviously it's not their fault at all!! but how could you deal with that, knowing you left her alone for a minute and she did that! I'm so so heartbroken for Caroline, and her family and friends. It's so much to deal with 💔
That and her Dad being the one to open the door and obviously find her in whatever state she was in, so dreadful and heartbreaking for them. As they say, a permanent solution to a temporary problem. People taking their own lives is so avoidable with the right support. I don’t condone anything CF has allegedly done but she clearly needed help that wasn’t forthcoming. Fame and fortune is worth nothing if you don’t have that 😢 her poor twin 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 13
My mistake i didnt think you were allowed to.
Didn't she travel to America recently. It clearly wasn't an issue. I think if you are on bail for certain offences and are thought to be a flight risk you have to surrender your passport

Reactions: 1
All her celebrity friends banging on about how amazing she was and how they're going to miss her....... Why the duck didn't you check in on her, drop her a text to say hi or a call to say 'are you OK? Do you need to talk about it?' or drop in on her and have a coffee or something!? If you were that much of a friend you would have made sure she was OK every step of the way through this trial she was heading into.
How do you know they didn’t?

Reactions: 5
Could part of the issue be the slow nature of the English justice system?
She was accused in early December and then had to wait 4 months for a trial.
4 months of not working, presumably not seeing her partner, and 4 months of the press going after her.
If the case had come round quicker iy would have been old news very quickly.

I also think she got some very bad legal advice and should have pleaded guilty at the first chance if she assaulted him- no matter the reason for assaulting him.

• Heart
I don't think you can blame CPS for doing their job. There would be far more outrage if they stopped it and it happened again but worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Don't like Amanda Holden but she posted a really great post basically asking why itv abandoned caroline when they knew she had issues, and why others were offered support and compassion.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm not sure if you can believe this story about a friend just popping out for 5 minutes. I think itv and her management are covering their tracks and pretending they did all they could to help her. They both just want to make money and bad press will affect bottom lines.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I read on a friend's face book page that she went to the same high school as his daughter ,and made her school life hell through being a bully.she was clearly very troubled from a young age. If you're a bully there's clearly something lacking .....

• Wow
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.