Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t even get me started on that Wooton pig. He’s the most manipulative piece of shit I have ever come across. He’s vile

Reactions: 19
Don’t even get me started on that Wooton pig. He’s the most manipulative piece of shit I have ever come across. He’s vile
He's awful! So hypocritical. He's happy to kiss someone's ass one week and the next he's slagging them off. He's like the British version of that Perez Hilton, which is probably what he wants.

Reactions: 8
Kerry Katona has shown messages on Instagram between herself and Caroline over Christmas where Caroline was asking for help on how to deal with fathers4justice who were sending hate to Caroline. Kerry had the same from when when her ex husband died .

Reactions: 6
Sorry for my naivety here but, what has this got to do with fathers4justice. She didn’t have a child so why have they got involved?

Reactions: 14
Sorry for my naivety here but, what has this got to do with fathers4justice. She didn’t have a child so why have they got involved?
Fathers4justice should be considered an extremist group and treated with the same contempt. They absolutely lost sight of why they started and ended up nothing more than a hate group targeting anyone with a fucking vagina. I hate them!

Reactions: 41
I am amazed at all these influencers jumping on this. Giving it all the ‘stop the Trolls’ ‘be kind’ in know what it’s like’
As you say turning it about them. No they don’t know what it’s like. Caroline had been a household name for 20 years. She put snippets of her life out there for all to see. These Influencers have been around for 5 minutes and post about when they take a shit and every moment of their life.
Caroline was dealing with something that not everyone could relate too. We don’t know what happened and who was or wasn’t around to support her. But these influencers comparing it to their life is horrific!

Reactions: 13
Fathers4justice should be considered an extremist group and treated with the same contempt. They absolutely lost sight of why they started and ended up nothing more than a hate group targeting anyone with a fucking vagina. I hate them!
Wow, I didn’t even realise they were like that. That’s disgusting and after looking through their feed, their new target is Chantelle Houghman. Clearly they’re not using their platform for the greater good, they just want to pick on anyone with a vag. What a bunch of knobs they are

Reactions: 13
Unfortunately I do think she had a previous pattern of this behaviour though, have you seen her ex’s stories about this?

Reactions: 10
How many of these stories printed about her "previous behaviour" were solid facts with evidence.
I wasn’t going on that tbh, I think most stories in the papers are a load of tosh. I was going on the NDA he posted to his Instagram and his own version of events that he shared. He’s also extremely anti the press as they went after him when he and CF split and nearly drove him to suicide too.

Reactions: 2

Reactions: 2
So much for the ITV family! They bent over backwards for Phillip Schofield and Ant McPartlin.

#shameonthem

Reactions: 11
Very informative insight from a Barrister particularly relevant to CF's situation is this part-

As a prosecution and defence barrister, I see frequently how, save in cases where an accused has severe mental health problems that impact upon the legalities of the trial process, there is little consideration for the impact of proceedings upon a defendant’s welfare.

Rarely is it acknowledged how the strain of the criminal process - whether the allegation is true or not - can affect a person. Can break a person. And this lack of care pervades not only the system, but our society.

And let's not forget that the stress of a trial is bad enough for the average person, but CF being a famous celebrity would have meant the papers/TV cameras/paps hounding her everyday and exposing all her private details over the front pages and social media. I can't imagine having to go through that very public humiliation and intrusion, especially if I was suffering depression and other mental health issues.

This should all have been taken into account by the CPS when deciding whether to prosecute, but it sounds like they either overlooked her mental health issues or didn't take them seriously enough.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.