Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on guys she was someone's daughter/sister/friend and was very much loved, do you not think this should all be dropped now out of respect. She clobbered her boyfriend who more than likely wound her up and made things worse, I myself have been there and so many other people i know. It was blown up, so much she has taken her life and its dreadful
Way to go with the victim blaming there

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I feel incredibly sad for those that knew and loved her and have huge respect for the honesty in the immediate announcement that she took her own life. Her family must be broken hearted. Only those that walk the same path know the crossroads on the journey. May she RIP. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The world and their wife posting about this.

Former PT’s sister posting a video for views and attention. So, so insincere.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I'd love to see how all these reality tv/influencer types would make a "career" if they succeed in some sort of tabloid/pap ban. I like how they are all jumping on the bandwagon but we will probably see them in their paid spread in ok next week 🙄🙄🙄 no one knows what was going on in the port lassies head. Nothing like a bandwagon full of hypocrites.

Reactions: 8
If the paps/tabloids weren't stopped after Princess Diana, they certainly aren't going to be over this 😂 who do these people think they are and what do they think they will achieve. Hilarious

Reactions: 15
That she was unhinged, an alcoholic & a self harmer who had slashed her neck in the heat of the moment then smashed a lamp over her boyfriend’s head after he tried to stop her histrionics. This was about to be plastered all over front pages and the internet and ruin her career for good. Poor girl. This is tragic beyond words. She needed some serious help.
Slashed her neck? 🙈

Reactions: 3
People keep saying if it was a man who took his own life after abuse allegations there would be a different public reaction but I'm not sure about that. I can't help but think of Kobe, yes I know the situations weren't exactly the same and he wasn't convicted but anyone who brought up the rape allegations when he died was demonised. I'm not saying they should have been brought up, just saying I don't think it's so easy to say that any man in Caroline's place wouldn't have got the same outpouring of sympathy, or to wonder why people aren't talking about her abuse allegations. Also agree with the sentiments already expressed about Ant, PS and Chris Brown.

Reactions: 15
Years ago I was attacked by my then boyfriend in the street. We were on our way home from a night out, early morning.
3 different people phoned the police and the cars screeched up like something from a movie.
I used to self harm and boyfriend told the police this and when I gave my statement they made me show them my arms. They treated me like I was an absolute nutter and my boyfriend hadn't done anything wrong.
They really treated me like I was scum. I withdrew my statement the next day.
I'm not quite sure why I'm posting this but I feel really uneasy as to why the CPS chose to press charges.
She was obviously very troubled and really needed professional help rather than a prosecution that her 'victim' didn't want.
I think they were trying to make an example of her, but sometimes things aren't always black and white.
Whatever your opinion of her I think this is absolutely tragic and my heart goes out to her family and friends. She must of been in a terrible place to do this.
Well said

Reactions: 2
Come on guys she was someone's daughter/sister/friend and was very much loved, do you not think this should all be dropped now out of respect. She clobbered her boyfriend who more than likely wound her up and made things worse, I myself have been there and so many other people i know. It was blown up, so much she has taken her life and its dreadful
Clobbered her boyfriend who more than likely wound her up and made things worse 😳

Well duck me. Outdated much?

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I just watched a video on Steph Davis Instagram and even she says the blood in that photo was Carolines, and she knew her. She seems devestated in the video 😢
I know this is irrelevant and off topic but I just watched her stories and seen she was out drinking/partying. I can’t pass judgement because for all I know she could’ve been drinking mocktails, but wasn’t Steph Davis in rehab or something for alcohol and said she was an alcoholic, I’m not 100% sure?

Really saddened of the news about Caroline, regardless of what happened she hadn’t been convicted guilty or innocent yet as she hadn’t stood trial. I do think Ant and PS didn’t get the same vitriol from the press as she did.

I hope she’s at peace and her family and boyfriend are being looked after tonight.

Reactions: 4
All I have to say is that if all the celebs saying they are shocked and saddened had been there for her before today then maybe she wouldn’t have died? If they had supported her then maybe her trial would have found her not guilty? Or maybe it would have found her guilty. Either way, they weren’t there when she needed them to be so what’s the point in Instagram and Twitter posts now?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think she’s always come across as a bit of a troubled soul and obviously couldn’t cope with the negative attention towards her. No matter what the situation, everyone is innocent until proven guilty, how she’s been treated by the press and, more importantly, ITV has been nothing short of disgusting. Look at ITVs treatment of Ant McPartlin - he got into a car accident whilst under the influence and thank god didn’t kill anyone or, seriously harm anyone. What did ITV do? Wrapped their arms around him, told him to take off as much time as he needed and that there would be a job for him to come back to. What happened to Caroline? They hung her out to dry whilst the CPS tried to make an example of her and for what reason? Her boyfriend didn’t want to press charges and whilst some feel that that in itself is a sign of manipulation from her part, we will never ever know the truth. I just hope her family has the strength to get through this awful awful time
This is so true ☝

Reactions: 4
So when I was left black & blue it was my fault? Or when my relative almost died, she was the one who made it worse because she pushed him? Or when my friend killed herself because of abuse it was down to her?

Okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I know this is irrelevant and off topic but I just watched her stories and seen she was out drinking/partying. I can’t pass judgement because for all I know she could’ve been drinking mocktails, but wasn’t Steph Davis in rehab or something for alcohol and said she was an alcoholic, I’m not 100% sure?

Really saddened of the news about Caroline, regardless of what happened she hadn’t been convicted guilty or innocent yet as she hadn’t stood trial. I do think Ant and PS didn’t get the same vitriol from the press as she did.

I hope she’s at peace and her family and boyfriend are being looked after tonight.
Just watched and yes it does seem pretty obvious she’s drinking. It really p**sses me off when a celeb does a dramatic outing of themselves as an alcoholic and then continues drinking like its NBD. Terrible influence

Reactions: 12
All I have to say is that if all the celebs saying they are shocked and saddened had been there for her before today then maybe she wouldn’t have died? If they had supported her then maybe her trial would have found her not guilty? Or maybe it would have found her guilty. Either way, they weren’t there when she needed them to be so what’s the point in Instagram and Twitter posts now?
But then how would they get the spotlight on them in the top spot for the "most heartwarming RIP post" celebrity compilation posts the internet will run?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Folk don't reach out often to those with physical illness so not a bleeping chance they will do it to someone suffering a mental illness. The human race is full of selfish arseholes.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.