Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
This is horrific. How desperate she must have felt.😥. I can’t understand why it took so long to get in I was under the impression her friend called Caroline’s dad who had a spare key
Presumably the friend went out without a key and expected Caroline to let her in when she got back?

katiesmith81

VIP Member
I appreciate that there may be children who are ‘just naughty’ but equally there are many children with autism / ADHD who are struggling to behave appropriately through no fault of their own - it is not that they are just ‘being naughty’. And they really do get almost no help whatsoever even with a diagnosis so they aren’t exactly taking resources away from others, because there are no resources (and their diagnosis relates to their disability - again, not a mental health issue).

Sorry to derail.
Can be though I mean was going to post this:
Like with this rather https://limegoss.com/influencers-exploiting-death/

Rather with the likes of Sophie Gradon (who had ADHD I think, was actually by comparison really interesting watching this by a fellow Geordie to her not to mention the whole region having the largest suicide rate in the country tbh (or least out of those suicides 80% of them being men) can understand why, a son of my aunty's best friend (my dads from newcastle his sisters best friends son hung himself).

Then seeing think in that video exactly Lydia Elise Millen saying something stupid that they did, she doesn't even have the foggiest clue about this kind of thing at all I'd say its just wrank with distastefulness probably due to them thinking its bullying being critised on platforms like this (like seeing a few even new posts on whereever not one of them could I think be remotely called any kind of bullying certainly not from trolls, is tame by comparison to even what caroline received is an insult to her really I think to even dare compare it)

I mean even a sort of hero of mine actually covering what I said before about male rates of suicide being the highest for the whole country in the North East in a documentary he did (namely Grayson Perry, was in tears at one point during the filming of it) but again thats on another thing but in a way maybe by relation yeah....
They had a legal expert on itv news saying the CPS look at the public interest of charging a person and if there is a decent chance of conviction before going ahead. So his argument was they must have had a good amount of evidence but if they knew what would happen of course it wouldn’t be in the public interest.
He also emphasised how important it is with domestic violence especially not to drop a case if the main witness changes their mind. They obviously might be under pressure. I’m very glad they have that policy. Of course , this guy made sense but it doesn’t mean in Caroline’s case she wasn’t being made an example of. But that’s totally corrupt and the opposite of how it’s supposed to work .... that said it’s not like corruption is unheard of in the judicial system... so I don’t know.
In relation to exactly that even with the heads of least two governments in the US and UK I know are fully complicit with corruption its really mind opening what I have been looking at nothing even to do with this kind of thing in anyway whatsoever so nothing surprises me, to even the extent that if you watch certainly some facets of the two movies of GI Joe (yeah wasn't the best in relation to least a few of the characters in the comics etc) strip away the futuristic stuff obviously and then compare James McCullen selling arms to both sides Joes and the Cobras' is not that dissimilar to (as such) Great Grandad Bush (think to the previous George Bush) arranging loans essentially to least one of the biggest banking families in the world on all sides of either think was WW1 or WW2 (possibly even both might be mixing a few things up here but anyway....) off of oil essentially so the German Luftwaffe could get arms (supporting both the enemy and the rest).

Londongirl5382

Yes, the pink door house in the one in Islington when the 'incident' with Lewis happened.

It seems the house was put on the market in September. But then there is conflicting information. Someone on here said it was sold (there is definitely a sold sign on one of the photos I've seen) but Mail Online are saying she took it off the market to rent out when she lost the LI gig which would indicate it hadn't sold and she was still living there.

So I don't know. But what does seem clear now is that she was living in a rental in Stoke Newington when she died.

View attachment 85503
The sold sign was for the flat above.

RunnerJ

there is limited info out there re Andrew Brady. But what is out there hints at the idea she’d threatened suicide in arguments.

I’ve had similar re my mum. It’s horrible. My mum did it to be cruel. She was in a hell pit, in hospital at the time. She was a genuine suicide risk, but that comment was designed to cut me. And to manipulate me. Thank god we’re through it now.

Who knows what happened. The whole thing is sad and a tragedy.
God that’s so sad, I’m so sorry you’ve been through that l.