Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would think that she had a very heavy session the night before, I hope she doesn't descend in to booze/drug dependency, she is rather fragile and may start self medicating.
I think she may have already been self medicating.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Exactly! I have never looked at my partners phone in 13 years.
I’ve been with my partner for well over 20 years. The only reason I pick up his phone, is when I need to order something from his amazon prime business account 😂. I do however have mates that constantly check their other-half’s .. so weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve been with my partner for well over 20 years. The only reason I pick up his phone, is when I need to order something from his amazon prime business account 😂. I do however have mates that constantly check their other-half’s .. so weird.
It is weird and reminds me of having a psycho jealous boyfriend when I was 20

Reactions: 6
Caroline will spend Christmas Day volunteering at a charity that helps people who are lonely at Christmas.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Side note : has anyone read her go awful autobiography? It is mos definitely the worst pile of dross I have ever read. Boring as duck!
I got itfrom a chazza shop though so don’t worry she didn’t get a penny from me

Reactions: 2
Really can’t understand how she’s taken the advice of her lawyer and pleaded Not guilty. I don’t care how bloody good he is - he’s not going to be able to argue against the Polices bodycam and the recorded telephone 999 call where her boyfriend stated why he needed the police. Will be interesting to see how this unfolds. What I can say is ‘ if what’s reported is true and she smashed a lamp over his head whilst he slept - then this woman needs to be avoided as that dangerous behaviour. However that’s if what’s being reported is true. Who knows time will tell. March her trial is x

Really can’t understand how she’s taken the advice of her lawyer and pleaded Not guilty. I don’t care how bloody good he is - he’s not going to be able to argue against the Polices bodycam and the recorded telephone 999 call where her boyfriend stated why he needed the police. Will be interesting to see how this unfolds. What I can say is ‘ if what’s reported is true and she smashed a lamp over his head whilst he slept - then this woman needs to be avoided as that dangerous behaviour. However that’s if what’s being reported is true. Who knows time will tell. March her trial is x
I guess if you’re paying someone thousands in a field you have no clue in you are expecting them to give you the best advice and go with it.

also. The volunteering thing, she did last year too so it’s not a pr stunt just for this

Reactions: 1
Caroline's PR is working over time, she's plastered all over the papers having a laugh and joke with friends while shopping. Is this supposed to show us that she's ok?

I;m just thinking she's got a freaking split personality

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I saw that and thought wtf....has she sacked her PR....accused of domestic violence one day, out laughing and joking the next as if it was nothing...would have thought she’d be lying low....

She has made so many PR missteps:

1. Should have plead guilty
2. Should have admitted to “problems” and booked into rehab straight away
3. Should have announced she was respectfully giving her boyfriend space - no contact as per her rehab programme/bail conditions
4. Wear a professional, office-appropriate outfit to court
5. Should have issued a grovelling apology for her behaviour at the police station

It’s a tit situation but she’s made it several times worse with poor decisions in the aftermath.

Reactions: 31
She has made so many PR missteps:

1. Should have plead guilty
2. Should have admitted to “problems” and booked into rehab straight away
3. Should have announced she was respectfully giving her boyfriend space - no contact as per her rehab programme/bail conditions
4. Wear a professional, office-appropriate outfit to court
5. Should have issued a grovelling apology for her behaviour at the police station

It’s a tit situation but she’s made it several times worse with poor decisions in the aftermath.
She needs to sack whoever is advising her. I think she thinks she is untouchable and this will just all quietly go away. Ofcourse if we don't keep the pressure on ITV and the media in general it WILL just all go away and be usurped by new news

Reactions: 3
This is sad to read. Hopefully distance from her, and time spent with friends and family who have this best interests at heart, will help him.
This sickens me. She is a nasty piece of work. She's manipulated him into think she needs protecting and is vulnerable.
I have seen all over social media that she must be mentally unwell, blah blah blah. You never ever heard that about men when they do something like this. The inequality in the situation is bleeping disgusting. Females can abuse men just like men abuse females. One does not need to be mentally unwell, one can just be a abusive bleep.

Reactions: 23
This sickens me. She is a nasty piece of work. She's manipulated him into think she needs protecting and is vulnerable.
I have seen all over social media that she must be mentally unwell, blah blah blah. You never ever heard that about men when they do something like this. The inequality in the situation is bleeping disgusting. Females can abuse men just like men abuse females. One does not need to be mentally unwell, one can just be a abusive bleep.
This is what frustrates me. If this was the other way round and the female party was saying it didn't happen that way, everyone would say that they are just protecting the abuser. It's no different. Most people don't call the Police the first time something happens and if they do, they tend to retract allegations because they are being manipulated, and don't see the bigger picture long term. I get that couples argue, but Caroline's public response to this shows no remorse whatsoever, which seems odd and concerning to me. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 16
Agreed! My brothers ex-wife was incredibly manipulative and pshycologically abusive towards him and we never knew. I loved her, I thought she was fantastic. Lucky for my brother she started an affair and left him with their 5month old baby. Telling him she wished they were both dead. We only found this all out when she left and he moved back in with my parents. He was an absolute wreck for years after that.

So I 100% think Caroline is a master manipulater and the poor bf is already trying to stick up for her. Unfortunately for her, her mask has slipped and now the police have video evidence

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Agreed! My brothers ex-wife was incredibly manipulative and pshycologically abusive towards him and we never knew. I loved her, I thought she was fantastic. Lucky for my brother she started an affair and left him with their 5month old baby. Telling him she wished they were both dead. We only found this all out when she left and he moved back in with my parents. He was an absolute wreck for years after that.

So I 100% think Caroline is a master manipulater and the poor bf is already trying to stick up for her. Unfortunately for her, her mask has slipped and now the police have video evidence
I have a similar story with a male family member. He was in denial but one day I managed to convince him to call the men’s abuse helpline for independent advice - he gave them a few examples and they were like “yep you are in an abusive relationship”. It was crucial for him to hear that. Sadly they are still together but I’m hoping he’ll find the strength to break away soon.

I know it’s off topic but if anyone knows someone in this situation the advice from what I have read is: above all else keep channels of communication open; don’t judge them for not leaving yet; gently encourage making contingency plans; offer to keep spare clothes, copies of important papers etc for them; encourage them to keep a record of what is happening, even if it’s in code. If they tell you anything keep a note of it afterwards yourself and date it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What does her boyfriend do, did I see something about tennis? Is he particularly successful? I’m wondering if a lot of the dynamic comes down to power and success and money and that’s one way she controls him. It’s interesting to see this play out with his frenzied denials now. But how can a call to the police at 5am and blood everywhere be a misunderstanding? He’s not able to really clear that up tho I guess maybe it’s also an active case and can’t be talked about ? Still, if he’s not the one pressing charges but the cps are it doesn’t sound good and I would be horrrified the other way round... I feel bad for him and any other men in similar positions because as well as going through whatever horrible form of abuse there is a stigma associated with the man being the victim. Not only does it make it harder to speak out it clearly makes it very difficult to even accept it’s happening at all.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.