Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the woman is dead and I hate going back to this but.

this thread started because she was arrested for domestic abuse, that case was a serious case, and as others have pointed out if it had been a male that was arrested he’d have been dragged over hot coals by the public and the media.

Caroline received the same scrutiny, and I’m glad they treated her case in the same way they would a male despite the tragic ending.
Abuse is abuse.

but let me ask this, next time a celebrity fucks up, next time they’re caught with an underage minor, or caught getting abusive with their partner, should that not be reported on *just incase* the person involved might take their life.

And i’m not condoning any abuse sent to her, her family or friends.
but the conversation around her arrest and her actions needed to be held, despite how it’s turned out it NEEDED to be held so men and women know domestic violence is not ok and will not be tolerated anywhere, famous or not.

on another note it boils my piss seeing influencers using this as an excuse to drag gossip forums because we keep THEM in line.

such a pathetic thing to do on the back of someone’s death.
The influencers are really getting to me too. Caroline was a presenter and media personality. She didn’t share every aspect of her life online every day of her life. She got papped when just going about her business, she had headlines and stories written about her by major media outlets. Some will be true some will be lies of course. She did something wrong and got dragged. She was an actual celebrity. There’s such a clear difference between her and these influencers.

Yet here they are begging people to never say bad things about them online when they put every detail of their lives on the internet. All day every day. 60+ stories of their every moment as part of the job they have willingly chosen to do in order to make money. I agree don’t ever PM someone or leave a comment saying nasty and horrible things. Don’t bombard someone so that their phone blows up. That is horrible. Places like here though? People have opinions and they don’t have to read. Also I’ve said it before but we are not living under Stalin. You can’t live you life policing people so they only ever say nice things about you. That’s complete fantasy.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.